Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
  1. #16
    Xenocide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    13,498
    Reputation
    2486
    Thanks
    9,960
    The snapchat client doesn't keep track of what you've sent on that account other than the scores mentioned above.
    So unless you get a hold of the phone from the person that has recieved it, then no.
    Even so, that's only if the person took a screenshot of the message.

    Other than that, your best bet is to break into the servers that receive the data.
    But I don't know if they even keep that.

  2. #17
    NoHacksAllLegit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ~
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    You've already said you have a GF, is it her you're going to check out?
    -I assume you're feeling jealous, and that's perfectly normal

    But if you don't trust her enough and feel jealous alot, then you might not be ready for an relationship. (As an relationship is based much on trust and the ability to communicate)

    ^- This doesn't just go for relationships but also friendship



    What you want to do is sort of a privacy law break. (Dunno the laws too well so )
    -Just don't do anything silly just because you think she receives some nudes or send nudes to some dude
    Thank you for the useful advice (:
    Successful Items Bought/Traded: 5
    Successful Items Sold: 0
    Scammed: 1




  3. The Following User Says Thank You to NoHacksAllLegit For This Useful Post:

    Jorndel (02-14-2015)

  4. #18
    Morbid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Time of Repetition
    Posts
    1,453
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    233
    He's probably trying to save his own ass and make sure his male lover won't do that stuff to him, cause he's the cheating scum in the relationship. PLOT TWIST NIGGA.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  5. #19
    Nyssaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You could just..idk...talk to your gf instead of stalking her. Youre going to piss her off more by trying to hack her stuff than you would by just talking to her.

  6. #20
    Bumboxe's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    1,336
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amused
    AHAHAHAHA.... Sorry. Newphag questions. Here we go.


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1320452_1.gif





  7. #21
    Morbid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Time of Repetition
    Posts
    1,453
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssaa View Post
    You could just..idk...talk to your gf instead of stalking her. Youre going to piss her off more by trying to hack her stuff than you would by just talking to her.
    He already has pissed her off if she's cheating.. Lol.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  8. #22
    FreshManDeadCow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed.
    Posts
    986
    Reputation
    173
    Thanks
    1,514
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    You've already said you have a GF, is it her you're going to check out?
    -I assume you're feeling jealous, and that's perfectly normal

    But if you don't trust her enough and feel jealous alot, then you might not be ready for an relationship. (As an relationship is based much on trust and the ability to communicate)

    ^- This doesn't just go for relationships but also friendship



    What you want to do is sort of a privacy law break. (Dunno the laws too well so )
    -Just don't do anything silly just because you think she receives some nudes or send nudes to some dude
    really well spoke :P

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to FreshManDeadCow For This Useful Post:

    Jorndel (02-14-2015)

  10. #23
    NoHacksAllLegit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ~
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Tove Lo View Post


    He already has pissed her off if she's cheating.. Lol.
    This isn't about girlfriends or cheating? It could easily just about friends of the same gender.
    Successful Items Bought/Traded: 5
    Successful Items Sold: 0
    Scammed: 1




  11. #24
    Morbid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Time of Repetition
    Posts
    1,453
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by NoHacksAllLegit View Post


    This isn't about girlfriends or cheating? It could easily just about friends of the same gender.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoHacksAllLegit View Post
    I have one? That's why I'm questioning this lmfao.
    Trying to lie yourself outta this fail eh?

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  12. #25
    Bödvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,619
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,173
    Quote Originally Posted by danielporsh911 View Post
    AHAHAHAHA.... Sorry. Newphag questions. Here we go.
    You think that you are the shit because of your 870 posts. You only raise your count by posting shit like "lol newphag", "newphag questions" and so one. What the hell is wrong with you.
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  13. #26
    Morbid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Time of Repetition
    Posts
    1,453
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Bödvar View Post


    You think that you are the shit because of your 870 posts. You only raise your count by posting shit like "lol newphag", "newphag questions" and so one. What the hell is wrong with you.
    I agree with you, i've seen his posts.. I say we get him a ban going. Lol

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  14. #27
    Bödvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Blank
    Posts
    2,619
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Tove Lo View Post


    I agree with you, i've seen his posts.. I say we get him a ban going. Lol
    Cocksucker tag>ban
    Rep power: 15

    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Skrillex and Justin bieber are great artists
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    i love donald trump.
     



  15. #28
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    OP is really sad and is desperate for nudes.

    Do you really think it's possible, you sad little fuck?
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  16. #29
    Morbid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Time of Repetition
    Posts
    1,453
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Bödvar View Post


    Cocksucker tag>ban
    Yes! He deserves Cocksucker! Good thinking great one.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  17. #30
    Bumboxe's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    1,336
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Bödvar View Post


    You think that you are the shit because of your 870 posts. You only raise your count by posting shit like "lol newphag", "newphag questions" and so one. What the hell is wrong with you.
    Lol Nothing im fine..... I just hate it when people ask stupid questions like that.


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1320452_1.gif





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Twitch Viewer Bot Hack Please? [1st post <3]
    By ilove64 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-04-2014, 06:55 PM
  2. [Outdated] 14.0 Hacked client - Real client - With Inventory viewer (and a bunch of stuff)
    By JustAnoobROTMG in forum Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 07:04 PM
  3. [Request] Snapchat hacks & exploits
    By gunman353 in forum iOS Game Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 07:49 PM
  4. Free Secondlife Hacked Viewers from INF
    By sniper0477 in forum Social Game Hacks & Trainers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 03:00 PM
  5. [Release] MPGH Forum Viewer/Hack Downloader v1.0
    By flameswor10 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 04:02 PM