Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Ever wanted to know what happened to the cars of Fukushima?

    https://juiceboxforyou.com/2015/01/th...of-fukushima/#

    There are so many beautiful cars I'd love to go get. The government needs to stop being a little bitch, there is barely any radiation left, but not even enough to physically harm you.

    @Doc you're going to love the Evos. I spot 4, can you find them all ?
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  2. #2
    Morbid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Time of Repetition
    Posts
    1,453
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    233
    Bruh.. This almost had me in tears. All them WRXs and shit... :'(

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  3. #3
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tove Lo View Post
    Bruh.. This almost had me in tears. All them WRXs and shit... :'(
    I can't wait to get stationed out in Japan after Navy Boot Camp I'll be living there for almost a year, and I'll be able to legally drive R34s
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  4. #4
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I never thought about the cars. Not appealing to me, but it's interesting to see how they were left.
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  5. #5
    Morbid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Time of Repetition
    Posts
    1,453
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    I can't wait to get stationed out in Japan after Navy Boot Camp I'll be living there for almost a year, and I'll be able to legally drive R34s
    I'm fucking jelly of you.. :'(

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  6. #6
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    I can't wait to get stationed out in Japan after Navy Boot Camp I'll be living there for almost a year, and I'll be able to legally drive R34s
    How old are you? Jw how long until you will be in the Navy. (Thinking of joining myself)

    OT: I don't see any decent trucks therefor I don't care

  7. #7
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post


    How old are you? Jw how long until you will be in the Navy. (Thinking of joining myself)

    OT: I don't see any decent trucks therefor I don't care
    15, almost 16. I'll be joining the Navy in less than 2 years.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  8. #8
    Morbid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Time of Repetition
    Posts
    1,453
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    233
    Heads up warning, i wouldn't go for the navy.

    If you're looking for a career field.. Go with the Air Force. That's the plan I'm sticking to and will be joining in a bit, whenever i feel the time is right.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  9. #9
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tove Lo View Post
    Heads up warning, i wouldn't go for the navy.

    If you're looking for a career field.. Go with the Air Force. That's the plan I'm sticking to and will be joining in a bit, whenever i feel the time is right.
    I'd rather not go Air Force. I do not like their line of work. My entire family has been in the Navy except for my brother (He's in the Marines.) so I personally think I'd rather go with what my family has been in, and what I enjoy.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  10. #10
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post
    https://juiceboxforyou.com/2015/01/th...of-fukushima/#

    There are so many beautiful cars I'd love to go get. The government needs to stop being a little bitch, there is barely any radiation left, but not even enough to physically harm you.

    @Doc you're going to love the Evos. I spot 4, can you find them all ?
    Pfft easy

    Evo 3

    https://juiceboxforyou.com/wp-content...1/fuku-evo.jpg

    Another Evo 3

    https://juiceboxforyou.com/wp-content...kuevoegain.jpg

    Evo 7

    https://juiceboxforyou.com/wp-content.../fukuevoss.jpg

    And another Evo 7

    https://juiceboxforyou.com/wp-content...collection.jpg

    Pretty sad fate, would love to ravage those things for parts. My coworker just got back from there last week and brought back a Silvia mod bible and other bits and pieces. Can't wait to go there at the end of this year.

  11. #11
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Pfft easy

    Evo 3

    https://juiceboxforyou.com/wp-content...1/fuku-evo.jpg

    Another Evo 3

    https://juiceboxforyou.com/wp-content...kuevoegain.jpg

    Evo 7

    https://juiceboxforyou.com/wp-content.../fukuevoss.jpg

    And another Evo 7

    https://juiceboxforyou.com/wp-content...collection.jpg

    Pretty sad fate, would love to ravage those things for parts. My coworker just got back from there last week and brought back a Silvia mod bible and other bits and pieces. Can't wait to go there at the end of this year.
    I smell a trip to Fukushima ?

    I'm free in a month. I was gonna buy tickets to visit my brother in California, but we could go to Fukushima ?
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-10-2015, 06:01 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 02:57 PM
  3. What happened to the Goods?
    By ArbitraryDrone in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 02:07 PM
  4. What happened to the downloads section?
    By iHack in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 11:49 AM
  5. What happened to the "enforcement?"
    By tednugent in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 05:14 PM