Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48
  1. #31
    Paralyze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,833
    Reputation
    1511
    Thanks
    1,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanate View Post
    You can be the god.

    But I'm the titan.
    God > Some moon of Saturn
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017

  2. #32
    Threadstarter
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post
    God > Some moon of Saturn
    Either way, my Adoption Program is turning children into my children and my sheep, putting them on the path of a bright future with the Scammer family.
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  3. #33
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,776
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    435
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanate View Post
    change your name to Titanate's Sheep
    Don't I need 1000 posts tho m80
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  4. #34
    Threadstarter
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    Don't I need 1000 posts tho m80
    Yah, you're still my sheep but you're on probation. When you've changed your name you will receive the full benefits of sheephood.

    You can get donator to change your name at any time.
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Batman For This Useful Post:

    Hunter (02-18-2015)

  6. #35
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Everyone that joins titanate joins the SSI (Super Scammer Initiative)
    Free t-shirt included


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    I'm interested, but being Hunter's nephew is a major downside. Are you sure you're not just confused on your family tree? You should really get a DNA test, that's some shit family to have.

    I shall become Titanate's son (or sheep if @Busted! is into that...<3)
    You can become my sheep
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ahlwong (02-20-2015),Batman (02-18-2015)

  8. #36
    Threadstarter
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Busted! View Post
    You can become my sheep
    Can't steal my sheep tho dad
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  9. #37
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanate View Post
    Can't steal my sheep tho dad
    I Absorbed your sheep
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  10. #38
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,776
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    435
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Busted! View Post


    I Absorbed your sheep
    Seems legit, would explain your avatar. You absorb the lifeforms of creatures that lurk MPGH, slowly re-gaining flesh as you take theirs. Is that not correct?
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  11. #39
    Threadstarter
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    Seems legit, would explain your avatar. You absorb the lifeforms of creatures that lurk MPGH, slowly re-gaining flesh as you take theirs. Is that not correct?
    Wtf sheep.

    Just obey me.
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  12. #40
    Not an Asian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    League of Anime GO
    Posts
    1,555
    Reputation
    363
    Thanks
    285
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ill donate 1 dogecoin





  13. #41
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    Seems legit, would explain your avatar. You absorb the lifeforms of creatures that lurk MPGH, slowly re-gaining flesh as you take theirs. Is that not correct?
    Yes, It is hard to balance my scammer side and my mm side.
    So i am slowly regaining my scammer side by absorbing sheep
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ahlwong (02-20-2015),Hunter (02-20-2015)

  15. #42
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,622
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Busted! View Post


    Yes, It is hard to balance my scammer side and my mm side.
    So i am slowly regaining my scammer side by absorbing sheep
    Ya, you'll need it as I'll lose my scammer side on the 22th, (which is on this Sunday).

  16. #43
    Unknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    1,056
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    336
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter! View Post


    Ya, you'll need it as I'll lose my scammer side on the 22th, (which is on this Sunday).
    Then you can scam again. Daz mah boi.


    Fear the Unknown.
    Ω

    Omega, the last letter of the Greek alphabet, represents the end or the ultimate limit of a set.



    Racism. ft. David.




     
    [MPGH]arunforce - Thanks again man.
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]master131
    [NIG]Ghost[GA]
    ʊ.M - You da man.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    [MPGH]Genesis
    'Rejected
    Disclaimer for the peeps hoo are mad af. If you're not on this list, it doesn't mean I don't respect you. I will have a maximum of 10 people on this list.
    (ಥ﹏ಥ)


     
    Languages I know: C++, VB.Net (and XNA framework), Java, C#, Python, some HTML and some ASM.
    If you need any help with any of these languages, send me a PM and I'll try my best.

    Donator since 28 Feb 2015 - Thanks to ʊ.M.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Unknown For This Useful Post:

    Batman (02-20-2015)

  18. #44
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,622
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown View Post


    Then you can scam again. Daz mah boi.
    ayy, @Busted! might be my dad but I won't follow his path anymore.

  19. #45
    Jvk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    30.887125,75
    Posts
    776
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    181
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Noone wants to be locked in your cellar and raped.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. a good java program
    By snipelock in forum Java
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 03:56 PM
  2. Runescape 2 auto programs
    By fabled in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 02:43 PM
  3. [Tutorial] Your first program
    By akimoko in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 01:58 PM
  4. brainfuck Programming
    By sockopen in forum Programming
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 06:15 AM
  5. Problem Wit Hacking Programs
    By f5awp in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 06:44 AM