Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,268
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,633
    My Mood
    Lurking

    16yo teen executes his entire family for taking away his computer privliges

    https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/a...tucky-28982030

    Jason Hendrix was suspected of killing his family execution-style last week before fleeing his small Southern town to the East Coast, authorities said Sunday.

    Saturday's shootout led police to search the teen's home more than 500 miles away in Corbin, Kentucky. There, authorities found the bodies of Kevin and Sarah Hendrix and their daughter, Grace, about age 12, Corbin Police Chief David Campbell said.

    Police said they believe the victims were gunned down Wednesday afternoon, Campbell said. Jason Hendrix then fled in his parent's car, armed with four weapons and a backpack full of ammunition, Campbell added.

    "Right now all the evidence points toward him as being the shooter," the chief said.

    Police didn't know why the suspect decided to flee to the East Coast. The family had no relatives in Baltimore, Campbell said.

    "We have no clue why he went up there," the chief said. Police also found a gas receipt showing that the teen had been in New Jersey on Thursday.

    Baltimore County Police said the teenager shot and wounded a police officer Saturday after crashing the parent's green Honda Pilot into a silver sedan. At least six officers opened fire on Hendrix, who was pronounced dead at the scene. Maryland State Police said they initially sought to pull Hendrix over Saturday for a speeding violation.

    Campbell said the teenager was angry at his parents for taking away his computer privileges days before the slayings. "The mother had talked to a co-worker and told her that he was really mad about that," the chief said.

    :V

    Damn son, that kid needed to get laid


    hahahaha lol

    they take away his 400GB memory

    he takes away every memory of their life
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  2. #2
    GerrysamHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    1,073
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    389
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    dam he was a elite quickscoper FaZe would be proud
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GerrysamHD For This Useful Post:

    Prince Zuko (02-19-2015),Snake (02-20-2015)

  4. #3
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,632
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,447
    My Mood
    Twisted
    It's obviously a culmination of factors, not just his computer privilege.
    Kid was clearly jacked in the head, shame he never got help sooner.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  5. #4
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,935
    Reputation
    3156
    Thanks
    7,782
    My Mood
    Twisted
    They deserve what happened, I know death wouldn't be the punishment but they should've helped their child first.
    Like he didn't go crazy in just a second, they surely knew he was stupid.

    I do not have an active Skype -- Always confirm via PM on MPGH when contacting me.
     



    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016


  6. #5
    WhizzMirray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    01010111 01101000 01111001 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Amused
    hopefully dexter kills this douchbag
    Posts
    50|✔ 18/02/15
    75|✔ 19/02/15
    100|✔ 20/02/15
    125|✔ 20/02/15
    150|✔ 20/02/15
    200|✔ 22/02/15
    300|X
    500|X
    750|X

  7. #6
    Not an Asian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    League of Anime GO
    Posts
    1,554
    Reputation
    363
    Thanks
    285
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/a...tucky-28982030

    Jason Hendrix was suspected of killing his family execution-style last week before fleeing his small Southern town to the East Coast, authorities said Sunday.

    Saturday's shootout led police to search the teen's home more than 500 miles away in Corbin, Kentucky. There, authorities found the bodies of Kevin and Sarah Hendrix and their daughter, Grace, about age 12, Corbin Police Chief David Campbell said.

    Police said they believe the victims were gunned down Wednesday afternoon, Campbell said. Jason Hendrix then fled in his parent's car, armed with four weapons and a backpack full of ammunition, Campbell added.

    "Right now all the evidence points toward him as being the shooter," the chief said.

    Police didn't know why the suspect decided to flee to the East Coast. The family had no relatives in Baltimore, Campbell said.

    "We have no clue why he went up there," the chief said. Police also found a gas receipt showing that the teen had been in New Jersey on Thursday.

    Baltimore County Police said the teenager shot and wounded a police officer Saturday after crashing the parent's green Honda Pilot into a silver sedan. At least six officers opened fire on Hendrix, who was pronounced dead at the scene. Maryland State Police said they initially sought to pull Hendrix over Saturday for a speeding violation.

    Campbell said the teenager was angry at his parents for taking away his computer privileges days before the slayings. "The mother had talked to a co-worker and told her that he was really mad about that," the chief said.

    :V

    Damn son, that kid needed to get laid


    hahahaha lol

    they take away his 400GB memory

    he takes away every memory of their life
    lmao those last 3 lines





  8. #7
    Sil3ntKilla01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System 32
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Bored
    That's one ***ked up kid like seriously mate get some help. Get a different hobby... Oh he's dead cos he OPENED FIRE ON POLICE kid wtf did you think was gonna happen it's not CoD...

  9. #8
    WhizzMirray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    01010111 01101000 01111001 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sil3ntKilla01 View Post
    That's one ***ked up kid like seriously mate get some help. Get a different hobby... Oh he's dead cos he OPENED FIRE ON POLICE kid wtf did you think was gonna happen it's not CoD...
    he needed a Vsat that is why he did that :3
    Posts
    50|✔ 18/02/15
    75|✔ 19/02/15
    100|✔ 20/02/15
    125|✔ 20/02/15
    150|✔ 20/02/15
    200|✔ 22/02/15
    300|X
    500|X
    750|X

  10. #9
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Talk about being fucked in the head. How did the family not pick up that he was mentally ill

  11. #10
    WhizzMirray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    01010111 01101000 01111001 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    Talk about being fucked in the head. How did the family not pick up that he was mentally ill
    Murica probably
    Posts
    50|✔ 18/02/15
    75|✔ 19/02/15
    100|✔ 20/02/15
    125|✔ 20/02/15
    150|✔ 20/02/15
    200|✔ 22/02/15
    300|X
    500|X
    750|X

  12. #11
    Unknown-Hacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    681
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Parent should to have strong hold on their children to prevent such incidents, they shouldn't have given this these privileges before, and restricted him from the beginning. I am in a same situation here, i wish my parents shouldn't have given me these privileges from the beginning, i do want want take away them but hate them when they do so ;_; . I freaking this addiction to computer and internet, but just can't help it :/

  13. #12
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    gun control and violent games are going to be blamed for this.

    but the fact that that kid had access to guns is ridiculous,and that he executed his family.. well
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  14. #13
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    >Wednesday afternoon
    >Tokyo Ghoul releases every Wednesday
    >Tokyo Ghoul is now shitty
    >Guy is clearly a computer fag and thus must like anime :^)
    >Mad about his favorite series being turned to shit
    >Gets pissed
    >Has computer taken away for fapping to loli in an attempt to soothe his pain
    >Gets super mad
    >Kills family for taking away his 14GB worth of loli
    >Flees state and runs

    I completely understand this guys thought process, shame that no one told him that KanColle releases on a Wednesday as well.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Scotia For This Useful Post:

    c0deine (02-19-2015)

  16. #14
    PrivateBooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Did he use hacks or at least jumpshot 360 spin headshot?

  17. #15
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    He should have opened the console and typed "tgm"

    Skyrim players will understand.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 01:21 PM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 06:31 PM
  3. Need a tut for taking off fog,flash, etc
    By Masterokings in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-21-2009, 08:43 PM
  4. A strategy for take more 500 gp
    By nick090999 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 02:14 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 02:46 PM