Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    WhizzMirray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    01010111 01101000 01111001 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    Happy Lunar New Year. Fuck you all.
    happy solar year lewl
    Posts
    50|✔ 18/02/15
    75|✔ 19/02/15
    100|✔ 20/02/15
    125|✔ 20/02/15
    150|✔ 20/02/15
    200|✔ 22/02/15
    300|X
    500|X
    750|X

  2. #17
    thisisreal34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    1,075
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Chinese new year was yesterday you failed gg

  3. #18
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    I love HomeScillet
    Posts
    10,326
    Reputation
    1835
    Thanks
    3,791
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Fuck off. I haven't been abused yet. I request an edit asap


    Fire GM Moments

    I will not add anyone on Skype anymore. My Skype is limited to MPGH Staff, Publicist, and News Force only. Any inquiries should be done via MPGH PM/VM
    Impersonator List
     

    MPGH History

    Publicist 11/2017
    Global Moderator 09/2017
    Minion+ 04/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016

    Middleman 09/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016
    News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
    News Force (User News) 10/2015

    Donator 03/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014
    Member 12/2012

  4. #19
    Threadstarter
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Color's Sheep View Post
    Fuck off. I haven't been abused yet. I request an edit asap
    Request denied, sheep.
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  5. #20
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,760
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Color's Sheep View Post
    I haven't been abused yet.
    @Color please start abusing your sheep right away. Anal preferred.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  6. #21
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    I love HomeScillet
    Posts
    10,326
    Reputation
    1835
    Thanks
    3,791
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    @Color please start abusing your sheep right away. Anal preferred.
    @Titanate abuse your sheep now

    Don't care if he is on probation


    Fire GM Moments

    I will not add anyone on Skype anymore. My Skype is limited to MPGH Staff, Publicist, and News Force only. Any inquiries should be done via MPGH PM/VM
    Impersonator List
     

    MPGH History

    Publicist 11/2017
    Global Moderator 09/2017
    Minion+ 04/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016

    Middleman 09/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016
    News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
    News Force (User News) 10/2015

    Donator 03/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014
    Member 12/2012

  7. #22
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,445
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,707
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Chinese new year was on Thursday. Today is the 3rd on the chinese calendar. (EST time zone)


    Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.


    My MPGH History

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  8. #23
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,760
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
    Chinese new year was on Thursday. Today is the 3rd on the chinese calendar.
    y u rek my master's post m80
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter Jr. For This Useful Post:

    Batman (02-21-2015)

  10. #24
    Ygritte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WildLands
    Posts
    2,572
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    1,473
    My Mood
    Twisted
    dude it's the year of the goat... not the sheep

  11. #25
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,760
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica De Gouw View Post
    dude it's the year of the goat... not the sheep
    Close enough... same family in their scientific classification m8
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    y u rek my master's post m80
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  12. #26
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pure heart
    Posts
    5,847
    Reputation
    810
    Thanks
    1,203
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I don't understand dude! btw Happy Chinese New Year!
    Support me.

  13. #27
    B l a c k e d | S c a r f's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Happy Lunar New Year! Now suck my ass.

  14. #28
    Threadstarter
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    Close enough... same family in their scientific classification m8
    Good sheep. You'll get your biscuits soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by B l a c k e d | S c a r f View Post
    Happy Lunar New Year! Now suck my ass.
    Bend down and become my second sheep fool.

    ------

    We should ALSO honor the new sheep to join the MPGH herd: @Dave's Sheep #2

    Welcome to hell.
    Last edited by Batman; 02-22-2015 at 08:26 AM.
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  15. #29
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Happy new year to you too.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  16. #30
    Ygritte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WildLands
    Posts
    2,572
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    1,473
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    Close enough... same family in their scientific classification m8
    But still inaccurate

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Chinese New Year
    By Astro. in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-31-2014, 06:20 PM
  2. Happy Chinese New Year!
    By Sector A7 in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-13-2013, 06:43 PM
  3. Happy chinese new year
    By SOULKILLERS3 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 01:45 PM
  4. Happy Chinese New Year!
    By Chairman Mao in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 01:55 PM
  5. chinese new year eve
    By scimmyboy in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 02:37 AM