Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    1. This guy is hilarious and pathetic
    2. You're hilarious and pathetic
    3. If you think that Doxing and DDoSing each other is a good way to deal with anything (Especially when it surrounds other Doxing and DDoSing faggots) then you truly should reconsider taking another breath.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Scotia For This Useful Post:

    Bumboxe's Sheep (02-24-2015)

  3. #17
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    fegit its i r8 8/8 no h8. get your shit together m8.


    newf@gts these days
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  4. #18
    Goodfeet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Nether(lands)
    Posts
    770
    Reputation
    150
    Thanks
    876
    I Wil DDS Him Wit My $15 BOOTR.

  5. #19
    Bumboxe's Sheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    1,336
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatt View Post
    Lizard Squad is a joke. Hacking people you domt like is pathetic.
    Lizard Squad doesn't hack LOL. Lizard Squad is know for there DDos that's it. LOL. Anonymous is dead too. There chats are full of like 13 year olds.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    1. This guy is hilarious and pathetic
    2. You're hilarious and pathetic
    3. If you think that Doxing and DDoSing each other is a good way to deal with anything (Especially when it surrounds other Doxing and DDoSing faggots) then you truly should reconsider taking another breath.
    Agreed. Doxing and DDosing is for kids.


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1320452_1.gif





  6. #20
    Threadstarter
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,773
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    434
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    2. You're hilarious and pathetic
    Thanks 10/10 shitpost -ign

    BTW: Backstory, kids on the server were talking shit so I had some fun and scared them
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  7. #21
    Karijn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Lizzard squad are bunch of retards who buy booters from hack forums. Lol

  8. #22
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    That feeling when you think you're reading a thread full of 13 year olds.

    >MPGH -> General
    >Crying about threads full of kids

    K.


  9. #23
    Threadstarter
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,773
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    434
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    That feeling when you think you're reading a thread full of 13 year olds.
    Bro I'm only 8 don't judge me, if you want to criticize me then fight me in Club Penguin m8.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  10. #24
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,711
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,678
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post



    >MPGH -> General
    >Crying about threads full of kids

    K.
    I'd say the majority of general fags are at least 16



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  11. #25
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    I'd say the majority of general fags are at least 16

    I'd say that still kinda of falls under the definition of kids. I certainly was when I was 16. Still kind of am now and I'm closing in on 20.


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Lizard Squad DDOS Tool
    By KhairulRifqi in forum Giveaways
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-23-2015, 07:41 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-19-2015, 03:33 PM
  3. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-31-2014, 07:25 AM
  4. Looking For Lizard Squad Hack
    By GavinTheN1nja in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-19-2014, 03:16 PM
  5. Lizard Squad
    By Schuba in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-06-2014, 04:28 PM