Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
  1. #16
    Morbid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Time of Repetition
    Posts
    1,453
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    233
    What's this suppose to even be? O.o

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  2. #17
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,741
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,356
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post


    Can you be anymore fucking retarded
    Ohh, so you swear?
    Do you think this makes you look cool?
    No, it in fact. Makes you look like a retard in my opinion.
    But it doesn't matter what I say, you and your grammar are retarded in my opinion as well.

  3. #18
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    Ohh, so you swear?
    Do you think this makes you look cool?
    No, it in fact. Makes you look like a retard in my opinion.
    But it doesn't matter what I say, you and your grammar are retarded in my opinion as well.
    Your autism is showing I suggest you stop or do you really want to continue acting like a whiny bitch ?

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillTheNoise For This Useful Post:

    Deflorate. (02-24-2015),Fujiyama (02-24-2015)

  5. #19
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,741
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,356
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post


    Your autism is showing I suggest you stop or do you really want to continue acting like a whiny bitch ?
    I don't see myself whinning.
    You seem alittle agitated though.
    Why are you agitated? Probably because you know it's true even though you do not want to believe it.
    Now tell me again, how that is whining?

  6. #20
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    I don't see myself whinning.
    You seem alittle agitated though.
    Why are you agitated? Probably because you know it's true even though you do not want to believe it.
    Now tell me again, how that is whining?
    Stilling spouting autism I see, damn still cant believe you haven't been stamped with cs yet, I guess good things take time to happen

  7. #21
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,741
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,356
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post


    Stilling spouting autism I see, damn still cant believe you haven't been stamped with cs yet, I guess good things take time to happen
    Yea, too bad you'll never go good either.

  8. #22
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post

    No, it in fact. Makes you look like a retard in my opinion.
    But it doesn't matter what I say, you and your grammar are retarded in my opinion as well.
    Now you know how we all feel about you.

  9. #23
    David.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็&#
    Posts
    2,888
    Reputation
    556
    Thanks
    2,464
    My Mood
    Amazed
    welcome back buddy

  10. #24
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,741
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,356
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post


    Now you know how we all feel about you.
    Cool...
    I'm not as bad as I was or used to be.
    I'm improving and well I don't care what KTN has to say anymore.
    He spits more shit out of his mouth than his ass does so I've found it useful to just try to bait him, ignore him, or just make a valid argument against him.

  11. #25
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    Cool...
    I'm not as bad as I was or used to be.
    I'm improving and well I don't care what KTN has to say anymore.
    He spits more shit out of his mouth than his ass does so I've found it useful to just try to bait him, ignore him, or just make a valid argument against him.
    too bad you can do neither of the 3

  12. #26
    Hunter's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BT
    Posts
    542
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    108
    This challenge proves that this kid has autism

  13. #27
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,741
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,356
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post


    too bad you can do neither of the 3
    That literally made no sense, if you are replying to what I said.

  14. #28
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    That literally made no sense, if you are replying to what I said.
    every time you reply it hits new levels of autism. you should get yourself checked out

  15. #29
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,741
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,356
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post


    every time you reply it hits new levels of autism. you should get yourself checked out
    Too bad I can't understand what you said...
    You speak idiot man.

  16. #30
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    Too bad I can't understand what you said...
    You speak idiot man.
    It might help if you read your post and then mine slowly I hear its easier for retards that way

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] Been out of the game for a few months..
    By lockdown6435 in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 05:56 PM
  2. [Request] So, havnt been Modding in 6 months
    By Balanced in forum Combat Arms Mod Request
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 12:09 AM
  3. Iron Man (been months since my last sig)
    By ClanTag in forum Showroom
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 10:49 AM
  4. Been months...
    By Imperial Commando in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 12:48 AM
  5. Been months, what's the deal?
    By ArbitraryDrone in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 06:37 PM