Thread: I forgot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,741
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,356
    My Mood
    Lurking

    I forgot

    Idk but I was watching a movie commercial and the guy said, "I lost my virginity....... . . twice."
    This got me thinking,
    If you lost your virginity in a threesome is it losing it twice???

  2. #2
    Wicked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    603
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    164
    My Mood
    Twisted
    What do you mean O.O

  3. #3
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,741
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,356
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiend of Nulgath View Post
    What do you mean O.O
    I have no idea...
    Lmao, it makes sense when you think about it, but not think about it.

  4. #4
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,775
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    435
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    If you lost your virginity in a threesome is it losing it twice???
    Whichever girl sticks it in first is the girl that takes your virginity

    Can't have both inside at the same time.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  5. #5
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,748
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Rofl this is so fucked up lmao, xarnix is right though, first in first get
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  6. #6
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    he probably fucked someone, then got fucked in the ass



    My games;

    x

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ghost For This Useful Post:

    Hunter (02-25-2015),Prince Zuko (02-25-2015),Snake (02-26-2015)

  8. #7
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    he probably fucked someone, then got fucked in the ass
    This is the answer you are looking for Organized Chaos.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  9. #8
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,741
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,356
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    Whichever girl sticks it in first is the girl that takes your virginity

    Can't have both inside at the same time.
    Wait what if you two girls pussy's got on it at the same time?

  10. #9
    Yung Lean 2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yoshi City
    Posts
    1,465
    Reputation
    175
    Thanks
    910
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Wait, so the guy that has two dicks, also has two virginities?
    S-A-D B-O-Y-S
    Bitch, I grind, bitch, I grind


  11. #10
    Defaulted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Defaulted
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    No.

    Just makes you twice more of a lucky guy.
    D3FAULT

  12. #11
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,622
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    Wait what if you two girls pussy's got on it at the same time?
    Ur a fat ass, no way you would have 2 girls on you at the same time.

  13. #12
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,775
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    435
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    Wait what if you two girls pussy's got on it at the same time?
    Logically speaking that isn't possible. That's like taking a straight tree branch and trying to stick it into two different areas at the same time. You'd need two dicks for that.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  14. #13
    Mr.Carter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywere
    Posts
    469
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    what if its a girl with 2 guys and they stick it in both in the same time, both in her vag.
    sgzffdfdfklnlnnklnknlk lknlknnlnklnllkn

  15. #14
    Cohen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,405
    Reputation
    362
    Thanks
    742
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Carter View Post
    what if its a girl with 2 guys and they stick it in both in the same time, both in her vag.
    They lost it once, with 2 guys.

    My only Skype: whaisom3d


  16. #15
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    In some cultures women pay surgeons to "repair" their hymen so their new husband can break it and see blood on their sheets in the morning. In a sense, its like they're losing their virginity twice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Forgot B/Day for Nexon?
    By John42 in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 05:02 AM
  2. *New*(no pics or vid sorry i forgot to take)fortress glitch
    By strybid in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 01:58 PM
  3. HELP!?? I FOrgot how to USE puDGe66 GarenA xD!!!
    By habbo655 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 01:59 PM
  4. No-Spread, or No-Recoil? (reposted & forgot poll cuz im retarded)
    By alimarin in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 08:23 PM
  5. [Release]Oops forgot my 1st hack
    By turbo159 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 06:01 PM