Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted

    Just a video of me driving back from Toge racing

    Lately I've been driving at night with some car and work friends hitting up the windy roads in Nth Sydney. Really fun and really teaches you how to attack corners. Toge racing is probably my new hobby nowadays. I recorded most of the night but the audio is pretty shite and the only part that came out decent was the trip home.



    You can see my friend popping some nice aromatic e85 flames at 1:11

    Cars featured

    Yellow S15 200SX

    Silver S15 Silvia

    Black Evo 8

    White Evo 8 (my car)

    White Ralliart with Evo X turbo swap (behind me)
    @Subaru`
    @HalfBajan

  2. #2
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    There's a really good stretch of road close to me that my brother and I drive around (sharp turns n' stuff).
    I swear to fuck, if you crash your car, I will ride my shitty GT Fly Bmx all the way to NSW to smack you and yell at you.
    Other than that, stop making me jealous
    What's your car making at the wheels? it pulls like crazy

    SOUNDCLOUD



  3. #3
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,266
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,633
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Ive been looking for Subaru SRX 2014 which is 35k but gas, would you guys buy with a gas engine or Diesel engine. Kinda hard to find a subaru with diesel engine
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  4. #4
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
    Ive been looking for Subaru SRX 2014 which is 35k but gas, would you guys buy with a gas engine or Diesel engine. Kinda hard to find a subaru with diesel engine
    Depends what you really want in terms of performance. I have a diesel and obviously diesels last a lot longer than petrol but with diesel, you also lose the performance stats. Though in saying that, diesels will usually have a lot more torque which provides more use in a way. If you want to go faster and probably have more options for your car, go petrol

    Personally, if I had the money, I'd go for petrol but if I was wanting to save, I'd go diesel.
    Last edited by HalfBajan; 02-25-2015 at 09:30 AM.

    SOUNDCLOUD



  5. #5
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Your laugh is hilarious

    Love the car, I think it's time for some Car Vlogs, eh?
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  6. #6
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post
    There's a really good stretch of road close to me that my brother and I drive around (sharp turns n' stuff).
    I swear to fuck, if you crash your car, I will ride my shitty GT Fly Bmx all the way to NSW to smack you and yell at you.
    Other than that, stop making me jealous
    What's your car making at the wheels? it pulls like crazy
    Last time it was tune it made 201kw but its only got mild upgrade. The black evo in the video is making around 300kw at the wheels. I'm actually saving up for upgrades now, gonna get hta45 turbo, tomei cams, turbo back straight through pipe, injectors, pistons and fabricated manifold. Hopefully get to around 350kw before the end of the year.

  7. #7
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,798
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,635
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Damn I wish I was driving now

    Oh well back to the subways for me





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  8. #8
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Last time it was tune it made 201kw but its only got mild upgrade. The black evo in the video is making around 300kw at the wheels. I'm actually saving up for upgrades now, gonna get hta45 turbo, tomei cams, turbo back straight through pipe, injectors, pistons and fabricated manifold. Hopefully get to around 350kw before the end of the year.
    Damn, your job must pay well can't wait to see what it's like at the end of the year

    SOUNDCLOUD



  9. #9
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


    Damn, your job must pay well can't wait to see what it's like at the end of the year
    You don't have to be a Surgeon to afford those things .
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  10. #10
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,026
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    You don't have to be a Surgeon to afford those things .
    True, all you have to do, is stab some bitches.

  11. #11
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    You don't have to be a Surgeon to afford those things .
    In this country you do

    SOUNDCLOUD



  12. #12
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    You don't have to be a Surgeon to afford those things .
    It's very expensive here Whilst we may be able to get all these imported cars, anything manufactured in US or Japan cost a tonne over here.

  13. #13
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,740
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Damn that is just plain simple and sexy.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  14. #14
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    It's very expensive here Whilst we may be able to get all these imported cars, anything manufactured in US or Japan cost a tonne over here.
    Completely forgot about your guys's bullshit cost of living
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  15. #15
    LordKevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    desert alone.
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    186
    Thanks
    723
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Damn I wish I was driving now

    Oh well back to the subways for me
    baby, i give you a ride anywhere anytime

    you just name it

    . . .


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 07:20 PM
  2. Just got back from Florida..
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-20-2012, 08:35 PM
  3. Just got back from the hospital, and...
    By bowlcut in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 10:39 PM
  4. Just got back from my dads wedding
    By bobbybob3680 in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 01:41 AM
  5. Just came back from a concert
    By Dead Bones Brook in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 07:00 PM