Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    The Doctor.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Hard Drive.
    Posts
    1,211
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Whats Your Favorite?

    Hey Guys And girls i was wondering what your favorite hookah pen flavor is haven't found one i really liked or wanted to try give me some ideas!

  2. #2
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Don't smoke pen, smoke regular tobacco or weed.
    But if you insist on pen smoking, I only tried mint once. Wasn't half bad but would prefer cigs over that.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  3. #3
    The Doctor.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Hard Drive.
    Posts
    1,211
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
    Don't smoke pen, smoke regular tobacco or weed.
    But if you insist on pen smoking, I only tried mint once. Wasn't half bad but would prefer cigs over that.
    Thank's ill give mint a try never really like cigs though so thats why i went to pen.

  4. #4
    Terror In Paradise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,259
    Reputation
    235
    Thanks
    548
    Chocolate. Vanilla. Strawberry. You can SE free juices from companies btw.
    Error 404 Signature Not Found

  5. #5
    The Doctor.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Hard Drive.
    Posts
    1,211
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by JTAW View Post
    Chocolate. Vanilla. Strawberry. You can SE free juices from companies btw.
    How?
    //toshort

  6. #6
    Morbid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Time of Repetition
    Posts
    1,453
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
    Don't smoke pen, smoke regular tobacco or weed.
    But if you insist on pen smoking, I only tried mint once. Wasn't half bad but would prefer cigs over that.
    Woah woah woah. Are you encouraging someone to smoke cigarettes rather than a Hookah Pen / Vaporizor? What the fuck is wrong with you?
    Now now, i smoke cigarettes still, but i have been vaping / hookah for the past 2+ years.. Don't ever encourage anyone to go back to smoking cigarettes, better yet, even start.
    Cigarettes contain 7000+ harmful chemicals..
    E-Juice - VG / PG / NIC / Artificial Flavoring.
    Come on now..

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  7. #7
    The Doctor.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Hard Drive.
    Posts
    1,211
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda' View Post


    Woah woah woah. Are you encouraging someone to smoke cigarettes rather than a Hookah Pen / Vaporizor? What the fuck is wrong with you?
    Now now, i smoke cigarettes still, but i have been vaping / hookah for the past 2+ years.. Don't ever encourage anyone to go back to smoking cigarettes, better yet, even start.
    Cigarettes contain 7000+ harmful chemicals..
    E-Juice - VG / PG / NIC / Artificial Flavoring.
    Come on now..
    Lol @Honda' Whats your favorite flavor?

  8. #8
    Terror In Paradise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,259
    Reputation
    235
    Thanks
    548
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Jr View Post


    How?
    //toshort
    Same way you SE food companies, LOL.
    Error 404 Signature Not Found

  9. #9
    Morbid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Time of Repetition
    Posts
    1,453
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Jr View Post


    Lol @Honda' Whats your favorite flavor?
    Well, i'm a fan of dark rich flavors. I've left the sweet fruity stuff behind a year ago. But i would go with a creamy vanilla or even a strawberry cheesecake flavor.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  10. #10
    The Doctor.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Hard Drive.
    Posts
    1,211
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda' View Post


    Well, i'm a fan of dark rich flavors. I've left the sweet fruity stuff behind a year ago. But i would go with a creamy vanilla or even a strawberry cheesecake flavor.
    Ok ill try one of them out.

  11. #11
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda' View Post


    Woah woah woah. Are you encouraging someone to smoke cigarettes rather than a Hookah Pen / Vaporizor? What the fuck is wrong with you?
    Now now, i smoke cigarettes still, but i have been vaping / hookah for the past 2+ years.. Don't ever encourage anyone to go back to smoking cigarettes, better yet, even start.
    Cigarettes contain 7000+ harmful chemicals..
    E-Juice - VG / PG / NIC / Artificial Flavoring.
    Come on now..
    Cigs have a limit (when you smoke a cig its just that ammount: a cig)
    A vaporizer is limitless. you kinda can smoke it 20h hours straight if you want.
    And a vap also has cancerigenous stuff inside so if vaps are dangerous aswell, might as well smoke cigs I guess. (I kinda didnt develop my opinion but its basically this)

    If people want to vap and not smoke regular cigs, its ok too.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  12. #12
    Morbid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Time of Repetition
    Posts
    1,453
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

    Cigs have a limit (when you smoke a cig its just that ammount: a cig)
    A vaporizer is limitless. you kinda can smoke it 20h hours straight if you want.
    And a vap also has cancerigenous stuff inside so if vaps are dangerous aswell, might as well smoke cigs I guess. (I kinda didnt develop my opinion but its basically this)

    If people want to vap and not smoke regular cigs, its ok too.
    Vaping isn't dangerous. The ingredients inside E Liquid is Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavorings, and if you want Nicotine, you can have that added. Nicotine isn't the "killer" inside cigarettes, so it's not the "killer" inside vaping. Vaping is a safe form to get away from smoking 7000 chemicals on a daily basis. Believe me, i mix my own juices and I've worked in plenty of vape shopes.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  13. #13
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda' View Post


    Vaping isn't dangerous. The ingredients inside E Liquid is Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Flavorings, and if you want Nicotine, you can have that added. Nicotine isn't the "killer" inside cigarettes, so it's not the "killer" inside vaping. Vaping is a safe form to get away from smoking 7000 chemicals on a daily basis. Believe me, i mix my own juices and I've worked in plenty of vape shopes.
    Okay then. I always had a kinda biased opinion on them
    How much do they cost there and where you order them and the juice?
    Here I believe the local shop has them but never bothered to ask.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  14. #14
    Morbid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Time of Repetition
    Posts
    1,453
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

    Okay then. I always had a kinda biased opinion on them
    How much do they cost there and where you order them and the juice?
    Here I believe the local shop has them but never bothered to ask.
    Well, it all depends. The shops over here are higher priced on vape equipment considering they are Brick and Mortar shops. On the internet you can get them for cheap. Juice you can find cheap online as well. Only reason i still go to local vape shops is for the competitions and the atmospheric socialness. Lel

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  15. #15
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda' View Post


    Well, it all depends. The shops over here are higher priced on vape equipment considering they are Brick and Mortar shops. On the internet you can get them for cheap. Juice you can find cheap online as well. Only reason i still go to local vape shops is for the competitions and the atmospheric socialness. Lel
    Good spirit, keep the locals alive
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Whats your favorite?
    By eduwak in forum Anime
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 05:38 AM
  2. whats your favorite animal????
    By obamawins in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 05:36 PM
  3. whats your favorite quote
    By Joshcarr2006 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 09:35 PM
  4. Whats your favorite map?
    By BlackRaevyn in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 11:24 AM
  5. whats your favorite rootkit remover?
    By dibola in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 05:25 AM