Thread: Just wondering

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    The Doctor.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Hard Drive.
    Posts
    1,211
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Just wondering

    So as you all know im @Raple s Bitch and being Raples Bitch can i have a Bitch?

  2. #2
    Unknown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    1,056
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    336
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Bitches don't get bitches.


    Fear the Unknown.
    Ω

    Omega, the last letter of the Greek alphabet, represents the end or the ultimate limit of a set.



    Racism. ft. David.




     
    [MPGH]arunforce - Thanks again man.
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]master131
    [NIG]Ghost[GA]
    ʊ.M - You da man.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    [MPGH]Genesis
    'Rejected
    Disclaimer for the peeps hoo are mad af. If you're not on this list, it doesn't mean I don't respect you. I will have a maximum of 10 people on this list.
    (ಥ﹏ಥ)


     
    Languages I know: C++, VB.Net (and XNA framework), Java, C#, Python, some HTML and some ASM.
    If you need any help with any of these languages, send me a PM and I'll try my best.

    Donator since 28 Feb 2015 - Thanks to ʊ.M.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unknown For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ahlwong (03-04-2015),[MPGH]arunforce (03-04-2015),Lucifer (03-03-2015)

  4. #3
    The Doctor.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Hard Drive.
    Posts
    1,211
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
    Bitches don't get bitches.
    Damn i wanted a bitch @Raple Can i please have one please daddy

  5. #4
    Morbid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Time of Repetition
    Posts
    1,453
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    233
    You're not bitchy enough for a bitch. Sorry not sorry.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Morbid For This Useful Post:

    Lucifer (03-03-2015)

  7. #5
    The Doctor.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Hard Drive.
    Posts
    1,211
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda' View Post
    You're not bitchy enough for a bitch. Sorry not sorry.
    Aww now im gonna go cry;(

  8. #6
    AtoZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nowhere in particular
    Posts
    545
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    585
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Lol fucking gay ass sucking each others dick online

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to AtoZ For This Useful Post:

    Lucifer (03-03-2015)

  10. #7
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,407
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,370
    Kek "My bitch".

    My sheep is gonna be running for his money, cause this one is way better.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  11. #8
    The Doctor.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Hard Drive.
    Posts
    1,211
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    Kek "My bitch".

    My sheep is gonna be running for his money, cause this one is way better.
    Wait are you saying im better or he is?

  12. #9
    Scotia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    boards.4chan.org/cm/
    Posts
    6,583
    Reputation
    1166
    Thanks
    1,721
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    Kek "My bitch".

    My sheep is gonna be running for his money, cause this one is way better.
    He's a faggot, why would you want someone like that to be even slightly related to you?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Scotia For This Useful Post:

    Lucifer (03-03-2015)

  14. #10
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,268
    Reputation
    3495
    Thanks
    3,633
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


    He's a faggot, why would you want someone like that to be even slightly related to you?
    cuz he is also a faggot
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

    Lucifer (03-03-2015),Scotia (03-03-2015)

  16. #11
    The Doctor.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Hard Drive.
    Posts
    1,211
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


    He's a faggot, why would you want someone like that to be even slightly related to you?
    Why Must you hate me?

  17. #12
    Lucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ✘✘✘✘✘
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    851
    Thanks
    871
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    Kek "My bitch".

    My sheep is gonna be running for his money, cause this one is way better.


    you're so lost.

    this kid is an absolute squid..

  18. #13
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,407
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post


    cuz he is also a faggot
    >your signature.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  19. #14
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Why get bish when you can get dix?

  20. #15
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    when bitches have bitches,we call this
    "whore"
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. just wondering
    By Tryptamine. in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 06:57 AM
  2. I was just wondering...
    By yup in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 10:03 AM
  3. just wondering..
    By Tryptamine. in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 02:27 PM
  4. Just wondering but..
    By wakaraka in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-20-2007, 02:58 PM
  5. i was just wondering if...
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 04:07 AM