Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,961

    Anybody in the mood to play some games?

    I'm bored and yeah, anybody wanna play some games rite now or nah

    Games we can play:
    League of legends
    Town of salem
    Nosgoth
    CS:GO

    idk I'll even download the game if I have to

    Also i need new games any recommendations?

  2. #2
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    I would but you refused to add me on steam, and here I thought us brothers had to stick together.

    Fuck you nigger.

  3. #3
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,861
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,703
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    I would but you refused to add me on steam, and here I thought us brothers had to stick together.

    Fuck you nigger.
    Your avatar fits your post.

    Also fuck that salem game, complete trash.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  4. #4
    Hachikuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,619
    Reputation
    313
    Thanks
    237
    nah nigga.

  5. #5
    Moona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    Your avatar fits your post.

    Also fuck that salem game, complete trash.
    You're so damn right.
    I got both CS:GO and LoL (EUW).

    Webcoder - PM me for any help

  6. #6
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    Your avatar fits your post.

    Also fuck that salem game, complete trash.
    Look here m8 , I didn't ask if my avatar fit my post... kidding

    You need a new avatar, I was thinking

    I use it for my esea profile but I think it fits you better bitch nigga, ;]

  7. #7
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,861
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,703
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


    Look here m8 , I didn't ask if my avatar fit my post... kidding

    You need a new avatar, I was thinking

    I use it for my esea profile but I think it fits you better bitch nigga, ;]
    da fuck, why would you put the words "bitch nigga" and your face on the same pic??????????????





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Royce (03-07-2015)

  9. #8
    Morbid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Time of Repetition
    Posts
    1,453
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I'm bored and yeah, anybody wanna play some games rite now or nah

    Games we can play:
    League of legends
    Town of salem
    Nosgoth
    CS:GO

    idk I'll even download the game if I have to

    Also i need new games any recommendations?
    Lets play some CS:GO babes.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  10. #9
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    da fuck, why would you put the words "bitch nigga" and your face on the same pic??????????????
    Because I can. People think BN stands for bitch nigga and they call me that when I rape them(matches) , also people think I'm a fat ugly white nerd so thats what my face is there for.

  11. #10
    Morbid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Time of Repetition
    Posts
    1,453
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

    Because I can. People think BN stands for bitch nigga and they call me that when I rape them(matches) , also people think I'm a fat ugly white nerd so thats what my face is there for.
    Come play CS:GO with me?

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  12. #11
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda' View Post


    Come play CS:GO with me?
    No
    fuck you
    stop quoting me
    my dick isn't for sale
    you're still blocked

  13. #12
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    I would but you refused to add me on steam, and here I thought us brothers had to stick together.

    Fuck you nigger.
    when did I not add u

    could of sworn i already had u on steam

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    Your avatar fits your post.

    Also fuck that salem game, complete trash.
    it reminded me of that GMOD mod, that's why i got addicted to it, u just suck plus we played with retards so the game went slow and wrong

  14. #13
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


    when did I not add u

    could of sworn i already had u on steam




  15. #14
    Morbid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Time of Repetition
    Posts
    1,453
    Reputation
    243
    Thanks
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

    No
    fuck you
    stop quoting me
    my dick isn't for sale
    you're still blocked
    Black people who think they are tough on the internet.. Lel, no wonder white cops shoot you all. Except @Royce, he's a cool black man.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  16. #15
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post



    typical nigga, U said buy my game , not be my friend on steam nice ty tho

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ideas For Some Games I Can Play?
    By OptiXeno in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 05:44 PM
  2. anyone in the mood for some bacon? and egs? and SPAM!
    By Occidi de Pax in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 06:26 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 08:53 PM
  4. Sell steam hack the contains tons of games for some games hacks
    By khgsnkl in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 01:33 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 09:19 AM