Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Quck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,810
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Did you hack it, or did you scam it like a little fag0t?
    What's the difference? I made a rat, sent it to him, he ran it, I got passwords. GG m8.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroInsanity View Post
    Step 1: Find a vac secured game on his acc. Step 2: Find hack from 2013 on MPGH for that game and use. Step 3: Get VAC bans on all of them.
    I will do that right now. Nothing better to do anyway xd

  2. #17
    Malevolent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,272
    Reputation
    171
    Thanks
    796
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiixtor View Post
    I just hacked someone's steam account password, username, their email password and username and I want their steam account because I'm a dick.

    I already changed their password, email and security questions on both Steam and their email but then I decided to fuck it and remove their email so it no longer exists.

    Is there still a way for them to retrieve the account even though the email associated with it no longer exists?

    Lol thx.
    i got a steam account changed all of the details it had 180 games and 2 weeks later it had been changed
    Steam & Skype



  3. #18
    liquidsystem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    680
    My Mood
    Happy
    My friend stole someone's account for over TWO YEARS and they only recently got it back, and all of his other accounts were suspended....
    If you wish to thank me, don't forget to click the button!

    Currently Playing: Osu, OldSchool Runescape (pm for username)


    Bitcoin Address: 1HUdLVM7DnT9gC1i5kNKzcKWekSbFoKNp2


    Steam
    Main Account
    Sales Account

    Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions relating Java, Python, or Physics, or general schoolwork


  4. #19
    Quck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,810
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidsystem View Post
    My friend stole someone's account for over TWO YEARS and they only recently got it back, and all of his other accounts were suspended....
    Well if you come across a little noob who doesn't know how to properly use Steam Support, no wonder. The guy I hacked has already submitted a support ticket with the CD Key of the first game he ever put on the account so I'm guessing he will get it back within the next 2 days. But the account has a trade ban for 5 days so I wont be able to get the skins I'm so bad at hacking xD This person is the first one I ever hacked. Any tips on RATting? Where can I find the noobs? xd

  5. #20
    liquidsystem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    680
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiixtor View Post

    Well if you come across a little noob who doesn't know how to properly use Steam Support, no wonder. The guy I hacked has already submitted a support ticket with the CD Key of the first game he ever put on the account so I'm guessing he will get it back within the next 2 days. But the account has a trade ban for 5 days so I wont be able to get the skins I'm so bad at hacking xD This person is the first one I ever hacked. Any tips on RATting? Where can I find the noobs? xd
    The thing is, it was 2 times before they actually realized "hey maybe this kid isn't just forgetting his password!" and actually looked into it..

    If you want to find noobs, go get Apex 2, and host ratted files... but be prepared to get banned a lot on there.

    GL
    If you wish to thank me, don't forget to click the button!

    Currently Playing: Osu, OldSchool Runescape (pm for username)


    Bitcoin Address: 1HUdLVM7DnT9gC1i5kNKzcKWekSbFoKNp2


    Steam
    Main Account
    Sales Account

    Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions relating Java, Python, or Physics, or general schoolwork


  6. #21
    Quck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,810
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidsystem View Post


    The thing is, it was 2 times before they actually realized "hey maybe this kid isn't just forgetting his password!" and actually looked into it..

    If you want to find noobs, go get Apex 2, and host ratted files... but be prepared to get banned a lot on there.

    GL
    What is Apex 2? o_O

  7. #22
    liquidsystem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    507
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    680
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiixtor View Post

    What is Apex 2? o_O
    A weird P2P file-transfer software.. I used it to spread my RAT though. It was just really shady, you'd go to people's "stash" and download stuff they had in a specific folder on their computer... I had probably 900,000 folders with different torrent names lol..
    If you wish to thank me, don't forget to click the button!

    Currently Playing: Osu, OldSchool Runescape (pm for username)


    Bitcoin Address: 1HUdLVM7DnT9gC1i5kNKzcKWekSbFoKNp2


    Steam
    Main Account
    Sales Account

    Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions relating Java, Python, or Physics, or general schoolwork


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] How does one get a tag under there name?
    By ZackaryD in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 09:09 AM
  2. [HELP]How does one inject a folder into a rez file?
    By desertflame in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 06:13 AM
  3. [Help] How Does One Begin The Path Of A hacker?
    By Shadowslip in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 05:24 PM
  4. how does one become a non n00b
    By owenh1 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 03:28 PM
  5. How Does One Use OllyDbg?
    By Exotiq in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 02:42 PM