Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    kingraptor7244's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Angry $1000 TF2 unusual stuck on an account

    Ok well heres a problem, 2 years ago I went on a mass scamming spree stealing about $4k worth of items which I got 3k off. Until I needed to find a buyer for the expensive 1k unusual and by next day I was trade banned, the unusual has been stuck on my mule account ever since and I dont know how to get it off it, I cant take it anymore I have tried to forget about it but I cant just let $1K go out the door especially when I am trying to a expensive knife for csgo. I would be willing to give money to whoever finds a way to get that unusual off that perm trade ban account.

  2. #2
    FlixMe.Info's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by kingraptor7244 View Post
    Ok well heres a problem, 2 years ago I went on a mass scamming spree stealing about $4k worth of items which I got 3k off. Until I needed to find a buyer for the expensive 1k unusual and by next day I was trade banned, the unusual has been stuck on my mule account ever since and I dont know how to get it off it, I cant take it anymore I have tried to forget about it but I cant just let $1K go out the door especially when I am trying to a expensive knife for csgo. I would be willing to give money to whoever finds a way to get that unusual off that perm trade ban account.

    Chances are the item was returned to the original owner and you wont ever be unbanned.

  3. #3
    kingraptor7244's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FlixMe.Info View Post
    Chances are the item was returned to the original owner and you wont ever be unbanned.
    Thats a negative, I still have the item on my account even after 2 years. People have said in the past there is secret ways to bypass the ban and get it off the account.

  4. #4
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by kingraptor7244 View Post
    Thats a negative, I still have the item on my account even after 2 years. People have said in the past there is secret ways to bypass the ban and get it off the account.
    Nope, no secret way. You're screwed. Next time don't be an ass hole, and get your items legit .
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  5. #5
    SovietSniper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Could try buying gift wrap on TF2 and gift it to another account

  6. #6
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,731
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by kingraptor7244 View Post
    Ok well heres a problem, 2 years ago I went on a mass scamming spree stealing about $4k worth of items which I got 3k off. Until I needed to find a buyer for the expensive 1k unusual and by next day I was trade banned, the unusual has been stuck on my mule account ever since and I dont know how to get it off it, I cant take it anymore I have tried to forget about it but I cant just let $1K go out the door especially when I am trying to a expensive knife for csgo. I would be willing to give money to whoever finds a way to get that unusual off that perm trade ban account.
    You got got
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

Similar Threads

  1. SELLING 2 TF2 Unusual Hats for a good ROTMG account or items!
    By Benjerji in forum Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2015, 05:20 AM
  2. [WTT] Bronze 1 account | Pax TF| 87 Champs| 21 Skins| want CS:GO Knife or TF2 Unusual!
    By iiHeroz in forum League of Legends Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-29-2014, 01:58 PM
  3. [WTS] TF2 Unusual for PayPal/UGC
    By NotMyUsername! in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 04:41 AM
  4. Selling a TF2 Unusual for various things
    By male_stripper in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 12:18 PM
  5. Buying TF2 Unusuals with paypal
    By Pryme in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 06:15 AM