Thread: What a Fuck?

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    The Doctor.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Hard Drive.
    Posts
    1,211
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    What a Fuck?

    I found this and i was like What a Fuck?


  2. #2
    ZeroInsanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    root@Insanity
    Posts
    362
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    138
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Best EDM/Vocals 10/10 - MPGH

  3. #3
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,720
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,337
    My Mood
    Lurking
    What a fuck

  4. #4
    Vinion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i did also, what a fuck

  5. #5
    The Doctor.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Hard Drive.
    Posts
    1,211
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    See im not the only one that thought this lol.

  6. #6
    Cursed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shermer High School
    Posts
    4,803
    Reputation
    1984
    Thanks
    3,277
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Again, quality shitpost @Raple Jr

    Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry


     

    Joined: 12-14-2013
    Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞
    News Force (WTF News): 8-7-17 - ∞

    Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

  7. #7
    The Doctor.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Hard Drive.
    Posts
    1,211
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed! View Post
    Again, quality shitpost @Raple Jr
    How's this a shitpost? isnt this what general is for i see people post stuff like this all the time.

  8. #8
    Cursed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shermer High School
    Posts
    4,803
    Reputation
    1984
    Thanks
    3,277
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Jr View Post


    How's this a shitpost? isnt this what general is for i see people post stuff like this all the time.
    I'm just messing with you. Since I told you that on @Rucka

    Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry


     

    Joined: 12-14-2013
    Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞
    News Force (WTF News): 8-7-17 - ∞

    Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

  9. #9
    The Doctor.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Hard Drive.
    Posts
    1,211
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed! View Post


    I'm just messing with you. Since I told you that on <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.mpgh.net/forummber.php?u=2990712" target="_blank">Rucka</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    Oh lol sorry just wondering why.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Hey @Cursed! heres another one for you!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to The Doctor. For This Useful Post:

    Eternity (03-11-2015)

  11. #10
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,797
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,631
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Old song is old, wtf.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  12. #11
    Wicked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    603
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    164
    My Mood
    Twisted
    just whatttttttt

  13. #12
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,026
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Jr View Post


    Oh lol sorry just wondering why.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Hey @Cursed! heres another one for you!
    Amazing, get me more pokemon series like that

Similar Threads

  1. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 10:15 PM
  2. What a Fucking Rip-Off
    By chc18 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 01:47 PM
  3. What the fuck is this bullshit.
    By Mexiforce in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 05:40 PM
  4. "MyBBoard"?!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK
    By Jackal in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 06:22 AM
  5. What - The - FUCK?!
    By OutZida in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 04:58 AM