Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    Democritus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dyrus will be missed.
    Posts
    2,229
    Reputation
    294
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Logitech G710+, gotta support my boys on TSM. I have mostly Logitech gear except for my mouse.

  2. #17
    Threadstarter
    they hate us
    'cuz they ain't us
    Premium Member
    Unrealtone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    From The Land of Ice and retarded people, also known as ICELAND
    Posts
    678
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

    All products have warranty of 2 years on that store. I actually bought an extension an by the looks of it (it hasnt been 2 year exactly since I bought it and it went to warranty 4 times already. Probably those extra years of warranty I bought might be useful...)
    But isn't that the actual manufacturers warranty not the store's warranty? atleast thats what i've seen here where i live. That i can either buy warranty from the store (probably faster service or some bullshit).

    I personally wouldn't pay extra for warranty
    LOW

  3. #18
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    CM Storm quickfire tk brownswitch white LED edition
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  4. #19
    Threadstarter
    they hate us
    'cuz they ain't us
    Premium Member
    Unrealtone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    From The Land of Ice and retarded people, also known as ICELAND
    Posts
    678
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    CM Storm quickfire tk brownswitch white LED edition
    Actually went to the store expecting to buy the keyboard, is it the one without the numpad?

    And am i missing out on something good, or is the keyboard just all around average?
    LOW

  5. #20
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrealtone View Post
    Actually went to the store expecting to buy the keyboard, is it the one without the numpad?

    And am i missing out on something good, or is the keyboard just all around average?
    i can tell you the build quality is one notch above the rest,and yes its that one.

    i never use the numpad but i could if i wanted to.

    its really think and the while and play theme suits me alot,also brown switches are the best ones for typing AND gaming
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  6. #21
    Threadstarter
    they hate us
    'cuz they ain't us
    Premium Member
    Unrealtone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    From The Land of Ice and retarded people, also known as ICELAND
    Posts
    678
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post

    i can tell you the build quality is one notch above the rest,and yes its that one.

    i never use the numpad but i could if i wanted to.

    its really think and the while and play theme suits me alot,also brown switches are the best ones for typing AND gaming
    Hmh, i really do like the small form factor of the keyboard, really wanted that Corsair k65 RGB but ain't here yet(Plus was in the need of a keyboard fast)

    Not really sure about the switches in the razer keyboards are MX switches. If my memory serves me right, they're their own costum green ones. but feel alot like the very tactile and loud blue MX switches.

    Which is nice on one hand for gaming
    but for typing, and such it does get a bit annoying hearing the sound.
    LOW

  7. #22
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrealtone View Post
    But isn't that the actual manufacturers warranty not the store's warranty? atleast thats what i've seen here where i live. That i can either buy warranty from the store (probably faster service or some bullshit).

    I personally wouldn't pay extra for warranty
    Not sure but at this rate i'm gonna need it.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  8. #23
    Threadstarter
    they hate us
    'cuz they ain't us
    Premium Member
    Unrealtone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    From The Land of Ice and retarded people, also known as ICELAND
    Posts
    678
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

    Not sure but at this rate i'm gonna need it.
    Hehe yeah i figure it would be smart to get atleast 2 year warranty, i think 4 years are a bit over the top, i tend to bvash my keyboard up by the end of year one
    LOW

  9. #24
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    Calls people fags... uses razer products


    ye nah you stoopid

    SOUNDCLOUD



  10. #25
    Pepsi Cola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,093
    Reputation
    135
    Thanks
    2,091
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Love your sig OP


  11. #26
    fl4zh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the streets of Denmark
    Posts
    779
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    791
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Well, Logitech G15 does the job for me.. So meh.. Soon to be trashed. Came with my computer and a 22'' Screen. Costed me 180 bucks in total.

  12. #27
    Threadstarter
    they hate us
    'cuz they ain't us
    Premium Member
    Unrealtone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    From The Land of Ice and retarded people, also known as ICELAND
    Posts
    678
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post
    Calls people fags... uses razer products


    ye nah you stoopid
    2poor cant afford delivery rates

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi Cola View Post
    Love your sig OP
    Thanks favourite car

    Whats the car of your dreams ? @Pepsi Cola

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by fl4zh View Post
    Well, Logitech G15 does the job for me.. So meh.. Soon to be trashed. Came with my computer and a 22'' Screen. Costed me 180 bucks in total.
    Thats a pretty nice deal, but ain't the keyboard hella old?
    Last edited by Unrealtone; 03-13-2015 at 05:18 AM.
    LOW

  13. #28
    fl4zh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the streets of Denmark
    Posts
    779
    Reputation
    104
    Thanks
    791
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrealtone View Post
    Thats a pretty nice deal, but ain't the keyboard hella old?
    Pff.. Idc, as long as it works

  14. #29
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrealtone View Post
    Hehe yeah i figure it would be smart to get atleast 2 year warranty, i think 4 years are a bit over the top, i tend to bvash my keyboard up by the end of year one
    Yeah but Im talking about a laptop here. Considering the trouble it gave me already at least I played safe. Better safe than sorry right?

    The Lycosa never gave me trouble btw.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  15. #30
    Threadstarter
    they hate us
    'cuz they ain't us
    Premium Member
    Unrealtone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    From The Land of Ice and retarded people, also known as ICELAND
    Posts
    678
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

    Yeah but Im talking about a laptop here. Considering the trouble it gave me already at least I played safe. Better safe than sorry right?

    The Lycosa never gave me trouble btw.
    Oh right a laptop, yeah i'd warrant the shit out of that haha But i actually got insurance, so i'll either end up getting a replacement of the item or something of equal value
    LOW

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. i r got new sig
    By moosicgawd in forum Showroom
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 08:57 PM
  2. tryin out my new keyboard
    By XxeekXx in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 08:25 PM
  3. got new values and CT!!!!
    By SHadyDAGGER in forum WolfTeam Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 12:14 AM
  4. We got new..SCAMMER! "traderman"
    By Jaq3000 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 07:10 AM
  5. gots new sig
    By Gourav2122 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 05:58 AM

Tags for this Thread