Thread: IQ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52
  1. #31
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksaber View Post
    Because "faggot liberals" can keep a democratic republic running. It's a total monopoly right? There are no such things as checks and balances or republicans?
    Not a "total monopoly". They do come pretty close though.

    You have to understand that government isn't everything. Our government still needs support from the people. How do you get our support?
    The media.

    1. They control people like you into believing their version of "tolerance".
    2. You'll vote liberal democrats into office.
    3. They steal everyone's money.
    4. You know nothing because you continue to believe their propaganda.

  2. #32
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    YEW BE TWOLLIN'!

    Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

  3. #33
    blacksaber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,686
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Not a "total monopoly". They do come pretty close though.

    You have to understand that government isn't everything. Our government still needs support from the people. How do you get our support?
    The media.

    1. They control people like you into believing their version of "tolerance".
    2. You'll vote liberal democrats into office.
    3. They steal everyone's money.
    4. You know nothing because you continue to believe their propaganda.
    So lets see here, the media is bad because it spins their side of propaganda? At least that's what you're saying. So the media are all bad because they pull the wool over the peoples' eyes? That the gist of what you're saying?
    Thanks for the sig Ryan

    Gifts:
    Frostythesnowman
    EPK

  4. #34
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksaber View Post
    So lets see here, the media is bad because it spins their side of propaganda? At least that's what you're saying. So the media are all bad because they pull the wool over the peoples' eyes? That the gist of what you're saying?
    I know it's hard for an average person like you to understand.
    It's always like this.

    The hardest thing a man can do in his life is to admit that everything he believed in was a lie.

  5. #35
    blacksaber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,686
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    I know it's hard for an average person like you to understand.
    It's always like this.

    The hardest thing a man can do in his life is to admit that everything he believed in was a lie.
    Lol at failed attempt to troll. I'm so average. Anyways hyperion, so then the Media revealing that the government was lying to us about vietnam through expert reporting is bad for us right? Go read a history book, get a few experts' opinions on it, then come back and try to troll. kthx bai
    Thanks for the sig Ryan

    Gifts:
    Frostythesnowman
    EPK

  6. #36
    thegewds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i got 110 lol

  7. #37
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksaber View Post
    Lol at failed attempt to troll. I'm so average. Anyways hyperion, so then the Media revealing that the government was lying to us about vietnam through expert reporting is bad for us right? Go read a history book, get a few experts' opinions on it, then come back and try to troll. kthx bai
    Lol, failed attempt at trying to sound smart.
    You read up what's been happening for 40 years. I'm sure nothing has changed.

    Can't believe you're in the "gift program". Your community must be stupid...
    kthx bai.

  8. #38
    gladio30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere near girls
    Posts
    880
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    IQ is for fags.

  9. #39
    blacksaber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,686
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Lol, failed attempt at trying to sound smart.
    You read up what's been happening for 40 years. I'm sure nothing has changed.

    Can't believe you're in the "gift program". Your community must be stupid...
    kthx bai.
    You proved so much hyperion. Just rambling and making moronic attempts to argue over the internet. Go get some facts instead of regurgitating someone else's opinion. You're trying to bullshit worse than a high school kid writing to illustrate data that he knows nothing about.
    Thanks for the sig Ryan

    Gifts:
    Frostythesnowman
    EPK

  10. #40
    wolves4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    427
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweatshirt View Post
    GTFO ******.
    Says the ******.

  11. #41
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksaber View Post
    You proved so much hyperion. Just rambling and making moronic attempts to argue over the internet. Go get some facts instead of regurgitating someone else's opinion. You're trying to bullshit worse than a high school kid writing to illustrate data that he knows nothing about.
    Lmao, look who's engaged in the conversation.
    Also, tell me which person's opinion I was regurgitating.
    Let's hear it, oh smart one!

    P.S. You're black, aren't you?
    Only black people take the intelligence issue so seriously. Insecurity at its best, wouldn't you say?
    Last edited by Hyperion; 11-08-2009 at 05:14 PM.

  12. #42
    blacksaber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,686
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Lmao, look who's engaged in the conversation.
    Also, tell me which person's opinion I was regurgitating.
    Let's hear it, oh smart one!

    P.S. You're black, aren't you?
    Only black people take the intelligence issue so seriously. Insecurity at its best, wouldn't you say?
    1. Not Black, white.
    2. Idc about what you think, you're probably some 14yr old kid who sit on his comp and trolls all day bc he has no real friends.
    3. Even though it may be YOUR opinion, you're just spitting out things people have been arguing for years, umm google Media is Bad?
    4. You haven't said anything of merit, only open ended comments and ambiguous statements about general knowledge.
    Thanks for the sig Ryan

    Gifts:
    Frostythesnowman
    EPK

  13. #43
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksaber View Post
    1. Not Black, white.
    Wigger*

    2. Idc about what you think, you're probably some 14yr old kid who sit on his comp and trolls all day bc he has no real friends.
    Hmm, what's funny is that my activity is at 2%. Why is yours at 8%?

    3. Even though it may be YOUR opinion, you're just spitting out things people have been arguing for years, umm google Media is Bad?
    And your opinion is different from mainstream view?

    4. You haven't said anything of merit, only open ended comments and ambiguous statements about general knowledge.
    So let's hear something meritorious from you.

  14. #44
    blacksaber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,686
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Wigger*



    Hmm, what's funny is that my activity is at 2%. Why is yours at 8%?



    And your opinion is different from mainstream view?



    So let's hear something meritorious from you.
    I'm not saying my opinion is original, just that you're spouting off random things without anything to back it up. Yup, I sure am a wigger, and bc my avatar is Samuel jackson, i must be him right? And i didn't just get unbanned Mr. 7k+ poster. Troll someone else loser.
    Thanks for the sig Ryan

    Gifts:
    Frostythesnowman
    EPK

  15. #45
    (G)rapefruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,594
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    211
    My Mood
    Amused
    I got 118 at the age of 14... A friend of mine, has a little brother with autism.. He had IQ 134 at the age of 7. :eek

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast