Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Money Ebook Question

Im not gonna point out name but some people are selling ebook that can make 200$ or MORE a day. I am wondering if those are legit which i think its impossible because even a fuking doctor or some other career job doesn't make this much in a day. If this is legit then i don't need to get a job, all I'm just gonna do is stay home on my computer and repeat the method and make more money than an engineer a day. Can someone please tell me if these are legit ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    It depends on who wrote the Ebook and if the buyer is capable of following the steps that the writer has laid down. For some people, it is very much do-able if you put forth the effort to do it and have the common sense to follow the steps laid out.

Formerly known as - GangsterDemon

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalGamerz View Post
    Im not gonna point out name but some people are selling ebook that can make 200$ or MORE a day. I am wondering if those are legit which i think its impossible because even a fuking doctor or some other career job doesn't make this much in a day. If this is legit then i don't need to get a job, all I'm just gonna do is stay home on my computer and repeat the method and make more money than an engineer a day. Can someone please tell me if these are legit ?
    These eBooks are probably available for free via the giveaway section, which I recommend you go check because I just got a bunch of those money making eBooks from there. I recommend that you read the eBook and do research on it, that is going to be really the best way to decide upon if they are legit or not legit sources of income.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Elocrypt. For This Useful Post:

EternalGamerz (03-19-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalGamerz View Post
    1. the xxx$ a day is probably the most extreme part of it. Basically, that's the max you can earn in a day, not the average. Don't always believe, maybe you will make money but don't count on 600$ a day consistently for every day. It's probably a very dynamic payout.
    2. It's probably legit, but you will either have to put a) countless hours of your time into it for it to payoff or b) invest alot into it.
    3. Your best bet is to actually get a job.

Not trying to hate or put a bad name on the people selling the ebooks.
    The ebooks probably work and will probably get you money but dont expect 400$ on your first day.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Slump God For This Useful Post:

EternalGamerz (03-19-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    9/10 eBooks you buy, will never work.
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Consider donating to my PayPal!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

Dave's Mexican (03-19-2015)

Thanks
    Many ebooks only work theoretically. Many of the ones that say like $xxx a day require work on other people as well, such a pda or cpa. Some involve using a website and getting paid through traffic. Is it possible? Yes but it may be quite unlikely

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I know a bunch of ways to make $xxx a day, no lie. It's just extremely hard to pull off, and you won't sustain it long term, but the devil is in the details.

The golden goose of earning money is completely residual money, but it's so hard to get.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    It is legit. However, you'll have to work for quite a long time or invest a lot of money. Don't believe the ones that say 'easy money' and ' Start making amazing money from first day' .

Basic purpose of my writing: No money comes easily.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    It all depends. The $$$ per day thing is only if you do it correctly and you put time into it. Yes, all the books amount to something but its how you use it that counts.

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and add me as a friend and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!