Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    seanseano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Question Can somebody help me with this?

    Can anyone translate this from Japanese to English?

    どうして他の誰かではなく私なの ...?

    I'm no Japanese so I need help.

    I also can't understand Google Translate.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    71c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aokigahara
    Posts
    3,257
    Reputation
    419
    Thanks
    2,195
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by seanseano View Post
    I also can't understand Google Translate.
    Is this a troll .


     


    Never Forget 1


    Never Forget 2


    <43
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBeatzz View Post
    i want to look like my favourite athlete, he's called papyrus hes got a very hot body and his orgasms sound like windows xp which is very hot

     

  3. #3
    seanseano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    Is this a troll .
    No I meant I can't understand how it translates it -_-

  4. #4
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    5,026
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    23,882
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by seanseano View Post
    Can anyone translate this from Japanese to English?

    どうして他の誰かではなく私なの ...?

    I'm no Japanese so I need help.

    I also can't understand Google Translate.

    Thanks
    Here the translated ....why I as of rather than someone else....


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to COD3RIN For This Useful Post:

    *KFC* (03-21-2015),seanseano (03-20-2015)

  6. #5
    seanseano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

    Here the translated ....why I as of rather than someone else....
    Is it like "Why me, instead of someone else?"

  7. #6
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    3,010
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by seanseano View Post
    Is it like "Why me, instead of someone else?"
    Yes, that is what it translates into. Roughly.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Elocrypt. For This Useful Post:

    seanseano (03-20-2015)

  9. #7
    seanseano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thank you very much.
    My crush just sent that to me.

    I don't what to feel though.

  10. #8
    ミHorizon彡's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,226
    Reputation
    405
    Thanks
    528
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by seanseano View Post
    Thank you very much.
    My crush just sent that to me.

    I don't what to feel though.
    Your Anime = / = Crush

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ミHorizon彡 For This Useful Post:

    *KFC* (03-21-2015),Hunter Jr. (03-20-2015)

  12. #9
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,772
    Reputation
    1319
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Devilish
    It says: ………………….._,,-~’’’¯¯¯’’~-,,
    ………………..,-‘’ ; ; ;_,,---,,_ ; ;’’-,…………………………….._,,,---,,_
    ……………….,’ ; ; ;,-‘ , , , , , ‘-, ; ;’-,,,,---~~’’’’’’~--,,,_…..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ;__;’-,
    ……………….| ; ; ;,’ , , , _,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯’’~’-,,_ ,,-~’’ , , ‘, ;’,
    ……………….’, ; ; ‘-, ,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-, , , , , ,’ ; |
    …………………’, ; ;,’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-, , ,-‘ ;,-‘
    ………………….,’-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-‘ ;,,-‘
    ………………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;__ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,’
    ………………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’¯: : ’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ;’,
    ……………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;| : : : : : :| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’¯: ¯’’-, ; ; ;’,
    …………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,_: : _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : : : :| ; ; ; |
    ……………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ : :,-‘ ; ; ; ;|
    …………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~’’ , , , , ,,,-~~-, , , , _ ; ; ;¯¯ ; ; ; ; ;|
    ..…………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ , , , , , , ,( : : : : , , , ,’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
    ……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, , , , , , , , ,’~---~’’ , , , , , ,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
    …….,-‘’ ; _, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~-,,,,--~~’’’¯’’’~-,,_ , ,_,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
    ….,-‘’-~’’,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; | . . . . . . ,’; ,’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,_ ; ‘-,
    ……….,’ ; ;,-, ; ;, ; ; ;, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ;’, . . . . .,’ ;,’ ; ; ; ;, ; ; ;,’-, ; ;,’ ‘’~--‘’’
    ………,’-~’ ,-‘-~’’ ‘, ,-‘ ‘, ,,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ‘~-,,,-‘’ ; ,’ ; ; ; ; ‘, ;,-‘’ ; ‘, ,-‘,
    ……….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ‘’ ; ; ;’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘’ ; ; ; ‘’ ; ;’-,
    ……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯¯’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,
    ……,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,
    …..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|..’-,_ ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
    ….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…….’’’,-~’ ; ; ; ; ; ,’
    …,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’~-,,,,,--~~’’’’’’~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…..,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-
    …| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
    …’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’….’, ; ; ; ; _,,-‘’
    ….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…….’’~~’’¯
    …..’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;_,,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
    ………’’~-,,_ ; ; ; ; _,,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
    ………..| ; ; ;¯¯’’’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘
    ………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
    …………| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
    …………’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ~-,,___ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
    ………….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘….’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
    ………..,’ ‘- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’……….’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
    ……….,’ ; ;’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-‘…………….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
    ………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’…………………’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
    ……..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘………………………’’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
    ……..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…………………………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’
    ……..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’………………………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’’
    ……..| ; ; ; ; ; ;,’……………………….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
    ……..’,_ , ; , ;,’……………………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
    ………’,,’,¯,’,’’|……………………….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘--,,
    ………….¯…’’………………………..’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~,,
    ……………………………………………’’-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~-,,
    ………………………………………………..’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ,,_ ; ;’-,’’-,
    …………………………………………………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,__,\\--\\.
    ……………………………………………………’-, ; ; ;,,-~’’’ \\ , ,|, |
    ………………………………………………………’’~-‘’_ , , ,,’,_/--‘


    Middleman | August 2015
    Publicist | September 2015
    Battlefield Minion | September 2015
    NewsForce | February 2016
    Former Staff | February 2016
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017
    Publicist | October 2017
    Marketplace Minion | December 2017

  13. #10
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,545
    Reputation
    2695
    Thanks
    4,956
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by seanseano View Post
    Thank you very much.
    My crush just sent that to me.

    I don't what to feel though.
    Hello there fellow MPGH member,

    Allow me to introduce myself. I am known around these parts as the booty warrior and I specialize in all forms of booty hunting. From middle aged men to young females, I know how to get all sorts of booty. You may think of me as the "Booty Guru" because I will guarantee you that you will get some of the fresh ass when I'm done with you. As a welcome package, I will be offering you my services to decipher your code.

    "Why me, instead of someone else?"

    Yes, why you? Normally judging from human instincts for centuries, anytime anyone has a crush on someone its more than likely that they will do anything to get a piece of that fresh booty. In this case, you. So say you deploy your common flirting tactics and such and try to obtain some of that booty. Here is where this message comes into place.

    "Why me, instead of someone else?"

    You have two scenarios.

    1) Due to your flirting and trying to get a piece of that ass, she asks herself: "Why her and not someone else?" This in terms for you, she just fucked you over and curved you all the way to the moon. It's not a good sine.

    2) Due to your flirting, she actually likes you back! However, she questions herself and isn't sure about her true feelings therefore she asks herself: "Why does she have these feelings and not someone else?" You're in good standing here, just keep at it and make that thot love you for life.

    My suggestions for you is to talk more to your crush and get to the bottom of this. My theories are primitive compared to the mind and thought process of females so I can not guarantee and accurate reading. All in all, just talk to her and ask questions about that quote. Try not to be to direct and approach the situation in a calm, collective, and subtle way. Its better to ease into it rather then dive in head first. Beware, the truth may hit you harder then Chris Brown hit Rihanna but keep this in mind: "There are plenty of bitches in the sea" (or something like that, I forgot)

    Good luck on your endeavors sir! I wish you the best of luck!

    All the best,
    Predator Booty Warrior
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES









    Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and add me as a friend and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Predator For This Useful Post:

    seanseano (03-21-2015)

  15. #11
    Astro.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,697
    Reputation
    537
    Thanks
    644
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


    Hello there fellow MPGH member,

    Allow me to introduce myself. I am known around these parts as the booty warrior and I specialize in all forms of booty hunting. From middle aged men to young females, I know how to get all sorts of booty. You may think of me as the "Booty Guru" because I will guarantee you that you will get some of the fresh ass when I'm done with you. As a welcome package, I will be offering you my services to decipher your code.

    "Why me, instead of someone else?"

    Yes, why you? Normally judging from human instincts for centuries, anytime anyone has a crush on someone its more than likely that they will do anything to get a piece of that fresh booty. In this case, you. So say you deploy your common flirting tactics and such and try to obtain some of that booty. Here is where this message comes into place.

    "Why me, instead of someone else?"

    You have two scenarios.

    1) Due to your flirting and trying to get a piece of that ass, she asks herself: "Why her and not someone else?" This in terms for you, she just fucked you over and curved you all the way to the moon. It's not a good sine.

    2) Due to your flirting, she actually likes you back! However, she questions herself and isn't sure about her true feelings therefore she asks herself: "Why does she have these feelings and not someone else?" You're in good standing here, just keep at it and make that thot love you for life.

    My suggestions for you is to talk more to your crush and get to the bottom of this. My theories are primitive compared to the mind and thought process of females so I can not guarantee and accurate reading. All in all, just talk to her and ask questions about that quote. Try not to be to direct and approach the situation in a calm, collective, and subtle way. Its better to ease into it rather then dive in head first. Beware, the truth may hit you harder then Chris Brown hit Rihanna but keep this in mind: "There are plenty of bitches in the sea" (or something like that, I forgot)

    Good luck on your endeavors sir! I wish you the best of luck!

    All the best,
    Predator Booty Warrior
    Jesus Christ did you really just type all of that
    Godlike.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Astro. For This Useful Post:

    *KFC* (03-21-2015),seanseano (03-21-2015)

  17. #12
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,545
    Reputation
    2695
    Thanks
    4,956
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
    Jesus Christ did you really just type all of that
    No, my dick typed all of that out while I was jerking off
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES









    Hi. So you've scrolled down this far. Impressive! Well here's your prize: rep me and leave me a smiley face as the message and add me as a friend and I'll rep you back. No questions asked!

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Predator For This Useful Post:

    Astro. (03-21-2015),seanseano (03-21-2015)

  19. #13
    seanseano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thanks, Those scenarios are the ones making me confused. T_T

    I'll risk it though. =D

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] [Help Request] can anyone help me with this please :)
    By imorata89 in forum WarRock Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-27-2013, 06:06 PM
  2. [Help Request] Can somebody help me with putting in the Menu into folder etc.
    By Pelops in forum DayZ Help & Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-09-2013, 03:22 PM
  3. [Help] can somebody help me with this?
    By scayrdcat in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 02:54 PM
  4. [Help Request] Can any help me with this Cheat engine code?
    By vinvin148 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 01:48 PM
  5. [Help Request] Can someone help me with this code
    By L33tHaxorCod3r in forum Minecraft Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 12:48 PM