Thread: Corrupt cops...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Threadstarter
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,796
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidSulina View Post
    30 G
    So you had $600 of marijuana in your pocket. Seems fuckin' legit.

    Also just to clear things up, the window was so we could hang out there privately since nobody ever goes there. We had no knives, no gun, no nothing. Not even a jacket on.

    We explained ourselves with our hands up and then he proceeded to shout at us with his gun. I forgot to mention that. Most of you are just saying shit about them doing what they're supposed to do.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 03-22-2015 at 02:28 AM.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  2. #17
    DavidSulina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    386
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    529
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    So you had $600 of marijuana in your pocket. Seems fuckin' legit.

    Also just to clear things up, the window was so we could hang out there privately since nobody ever goes there. We had no knives, no gun, no nothing. Not even a jacket on.

    We explained ourselves with our hands up and then he proceeded to shout at us with his gun. I forgot to mention that. Most of you are just saying shit about them doing what they're supposed to do.
    1G is 10$ at my place. If i know the Marijuana dealer i can get it for 2$ a gram.
    "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
    Albert Einstein


    I sexually identify myself as a refrigerator.

  3. #18
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    30,186
    Reputation
    4197
    Thanks
    37,933
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Excessive force? Yes.

    Corrupt? No.

    You were doing something wrong FYI, and that's taking something that did not belong to you.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    DavidSulina (03-22-2015)

  5. #19
    DavidSulina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    386
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    529
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Cops will always be corrupt. The world is a shit place. Really.
    Last edited by DavidSulina; 03-22-2015 at 01:12 PM. Reason: . idk what im doing with my life
    "Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."
    Albert Einstein


    I sexually identify myself as a refrigerator.

  6. #20
    TrisCSGO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My Anime land (My room)
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Here in The Netherlands there are also alot of cops abusing their powers What is wrong with the world

  7. #21
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,634
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,449
    My Mood
    Twisted
    >Trespassing and breaking and entering.
    >Complaining about 'corrupt' cops taking you into custody for breaking the law.


    DAE MURICA POLICE STATE?
    I CUNT DO WATEVER I WANTZ WIT OUT PIGS URESTIN ME.
    Last edited by Aborted; 03-22-2015 at 06:37 PM.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

    Hunter Jr. (03-22-2015),Minnesota Dabs (03-22-2015)

  9. #22
    F33ble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    nice try, you live in one of the freest countries on the planet, go cry somewhere else about the first world

  10. #23
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by F33ble View Post
    nice try, you live in one of the freest countries on the planet, go cry somewhere else about the first world
    If anything, you're the one crying about our freedom .
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  11. #24
    F33ble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    >Our Freedom
    >Implying I don't live in the first world
    L’Italia s’è desta

  12. #25
    Threadstarter
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,796
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    >Trespassing and breaking and entering.
    >Complaining about 'corrupt' cops taking you into custody for breaking the law.


    DAE MURICA POLICE STATE?
    I CUNT DO WATEVER I WANTZ WIT OUT PIGS URESTIN ME.
    Laughed. Thanks, but I get the point. I shouldn't of done that, but it was...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Excessive force? Yes.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  13. #26
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Watch the Vice documentary about the Militarization of Police. They draw their guns so quick, because they have been trained to use it in their sleep. Its their first instinct, because they are drilled on it at the academy.

    Give a cop a weapon, and he's going to use it. Not because he wants to, but because you have trained him to.

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to PyrexxHero® For This Useful Post:

    Phildepill (11-30-2015)

  15. #27
    BioHazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    *Bloop*-Error-*Bleep*
    Posts
    1,042
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    240
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
    yall are cute. BR cops steal your money, rape your family and then execute you with a minigun. True story fyi
    Im glad to be in Canada then


    Formerly known as - GangsterDemon
     

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Corrupt Cops suck
    By CyberGenius in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 03:40 PM
  2. Corrupted File/ Memory?
    By grintt in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 03:03 AM
  3. Policeman shot on Cops
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 08:52 PM
  4. dont fuck with toronto cops
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-19-2006, 08:07 PM
  5. Colbert: Corrupt Gas Industry
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 10:29 PM