Hey i'm making this topic because i'm bored, and feel like i should write this.
1. This is not about identifying gay ppl.
2. This is not about stereotyping people.
3. If your a newfag, you can still post, just don't fit the stereotype.
Findin a persons true colors. Its not something you can just tell by putting someone in a stereotype, or something that labels a person. Its something that usually only happens in brief moments. A person's "true colors" is in a way, their "defining moment" it shows who they are in that point in their life. Their colors may change, they may not.
Now when people say what their true colors are, its the colours you relate to that charataristic based on that emotion. Its hard to explain in words as it is purely based on your emotional feelings, but you get the point.
The are 2 reasons i bring this up.
1. I witnessed a persons true colours last night, wasn't pretty, but thats what it is.
2. You ppl need to realize, how a person may act on a stereotypical basis doesn't mean that is who they rly are.