Thanks
    dixquad /kden

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Anyone remember Gonzo? Shit, dat nigga was obsessed with drawing super detailed dicks on that thing OMGPOP
    OMGPOP is so damn old now.
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Had this friend, Lets call him Nick. Me and him were trouble makers, had math together. We had this teacher that we fucked with (I have TONS more stories this is just the "Dick Phase" we fucked with her and you honestly can't just make this shit up man)

It started with a dick cutout of paper, that when the teacher looked away he slipped on the overhead projector so it made a giant dick on the screen. Class busted up laughing, 3 day suspension for Nick.

Next. it was another giant dick cutout made from a few pieces of paper taped together, only this time it was taped to the roll-up screen for her next class to find. Next class was her Honor Calculus class. They raged hard, 5-day suspension for Nick.

Anyway, it evolved into him everyday drawing these elaborate dick monsters and leave them for her to find. In her desk drawers, her lunchboxes, ect. Dick dogs, Dick dragons, culminating in the ultimate 7-headed Dick-Hydra complete with fanged-dickheads.

Final day of class, we recruited like 3 other people to tear up pieces of paper into dime-sized peices, and draw dicks on both sides. We literally filled all 5 of our jacket pockets with them, and as the final bell rang (We had her as our last class of the year) we started throwing this Dick-confetti across the entire classroom.

Needless to say, Next year we were on academic probation
    Last edited by PyrexxHero®; 03-22-2015 at 09:58 PM.

SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post
    Had this friend, Lets call him Nick. Me and him were trouble makers, had math together. We had this teacher that we fucked with (I have TONS more stories this is just the "Dick Phase" we fucked with her and you honestly can't just make this shit up man)

It started with a dick cutout of paper, that when the teacher looked away he slipped on the overhead projector so it made a giant dick on the screen. Class busted up laughing, 3 day suspension for Nick.

Next. it was another giant dick cutout made from a few pieces of paper taped together, only this time it was taped to the roll-up screen for her next class to find. Next class was her Honor Calculus class. They raged hard, 5-day suspension for Nick.

Anyway, it evolved into him everyday drawing these elaborate dick monsters and leave them for her to find. In her desk drawers, her lunchboxes, ect. Dick dogs, Dick dragons, culminating in the ultimate 7-headed Dick-Hydra complete with fanged-dickheads.

Final day of class, we recruited like 3 other people to tear up pieces of paper into dime-sized peices, and draw dicks on both sides. We literally filled all 5 of our jacket pockets with them, and as the final bell rang (We had her as our last class of the year) we started throwing this Dick-confetti across the entire classroom.

I'm not Ben Affleck.

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post

You're a dick.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12