Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45
  1. #1
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,194
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,281
    My Mood
    Mellow

    So anybody here vape?

    Title says it all does anyone here Vape?

    Click on the image or the button below to add me on Skype!

  2. #2
    The Doctor.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Hard Drive.
    Posts
    1,211
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Yeah i do whats your fav flavor mine's Grape or blueberry.

  3. #3
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,194
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,281
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Jr View Post
    Yeah i do whats your fav flavor mine's Grape or blueberry.
    Code red, dragon breath and vanilla custard!

    Click on the image or the button below to add me on Skype!

  4. #4
    The Doctor.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Hard Drive.
    Posts
    1,211
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


    Code red, dragon breath and vanilla custard!
    I think im gonna have to try Code red what does Dragons Breath taste like?

  5. #5
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,194
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,281
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Jr View Post


    I think im gonna have to try Code red what does Dragons Breath taste like?
    Dragon Breath tastes like strawberry with some type of kick to it but im not sure how to describe it and then code red is basically the code red mountain dew haha

    Click on the image or the button below to add me on Skype!

  6. #6
    The Doctor.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Hard Drive.
    Posts
    1,211
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


    Dragon Breath tastes like strawberry with some type of kick to it but im not sure how to describe it and then code red is basically the code red mountain dew haha
    Kinda guessed that about code red lol i think im gonna try both next time i buy more.

  7. #7
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yea, but I almost went to jail for it.
    Last edited by Blake; 03-24-2015 at 01:59 PM.

  8. #8
    The Doctor.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Hard Drive.
    Posts
    1,211
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Yea, but you can go to jail for it.
    How can you go to jail for Vaping?

  9. #9
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,653
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Jr View Post


    How can you go to jail for Vaping?
    I edited my post

    and I thought it said rape lol

    lol jk I'm sleepy and I wanna reach 7k but dont snitch okay?

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (03-24-2015),Pepsi Cola (03-29-2015)

  11. #10
    Jubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,435
    Reputation
    2554
    Thanks
    8,106
    I usually vape alot in school for obvious reasons. I also have a gpen for herbs. I dont really like flavors and that shit cuz i vape straight c02 oil from evolution

  12. #11
    ElectricBoogaloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    17
    Yeah, I vape a ton in public and in the comfort of my own home.

    Like many vapers, I enjoy the Luscious Lollipop Cock Stop flavour as it truly gives me the feeling of euphoria that helps me continue vaping.


    and because it tastes like cock
    Last edited by ElectricBoogaloo; 03-24-2015 at 02:05 PM.

  13. #12
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,194
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,281
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

    I edited my post

    and I thought it said rape lol

    lol jk I'm sleepy and I wanna reach 7k but dont snitch okay?
    Okay man

    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Jr View Post


    Kinda guessed that about code red lol i think im gonna try both next time i buy more.
    Yeah you should try it out i buy like 3 bottles everytime i go and i go like once a week / me and my roomates taped up the detectors in our apartment at school and we just fill up the apartment with vape


    Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
    I usually vape alot in school for obvious reasons. I also have a gpen for herbs. I dont really like flavors and that shit cuz i vape straight c02 oil from evolution
    I do wax with one of my vapes but i like the flavor alot so thats important to me

    Click on the image or the button below to add me on Skype!

  14. #13
    The Doctor.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Hard Drive.
    Posts
    1,211
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


    Okay man



    Yeah you should try it out i buy like 3 bottles everytime i go and i go like once a week / me and my roomates taped up the detectors in our apartment at school and we just fill up the apartment with vape




    I do wax with one of my vapes but i like the flavor alot so thats important to me
    Lol that sounds like fun.

  15. #14
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,194
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,281
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Jr View Post


    Lol that sounds like fun.
    the sesnors got set off once and the cops and fire department came out the whole building was evacuated the cops searched our room for what set it off and the vape cleared before they got there cause we opened all the windows quickly and they were just like wtf... and we were just like um we dont know why lmao

    Click on the image or the button below to add me on Skype!

  16. #15
    The Doctor.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your Hard Drive.
    Posts
    1,211
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    1,020
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


    the sesnors got set off once and the cops and fire department came out the whole building was evacuated the cops searched our room for what set it off and the vape cleared before they got there cause we opened all the windows quickly and they were just like wtf... and we were just like um we dont know why lmao
    Lol would the school been mad if you were vaping in the rooms?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anybody here was in Tomorrowland 2012?
    By Snape in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 07:49 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:26 AM
  3. Anybody Here Watch Real Anime?
    By Zirderick in forum Anime
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 10:32 AM
  4. anybody here plays dofus?
    By ltjustas1 in forum General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 06:54 PM
  5. anybody here can help me
    By pLu18 in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 09:04 AM