Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Busted! View Post
    Ya i finished it 5hours ago
    and failed probably
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  2. #32
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jov's Sheep View Post


    and failed probably
    nah
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  3. #33
    Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Elocrypt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    College.
    Posts
    3,010
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Busted! View Post


    nah
    Lies. Proof, or its lies.

  4. #34
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

    Lies. Proof, or its lies.
    The curve save me
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  5. #35
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Busted! View Post
    The curve save me
    What kind of calculus was it tho, and what grade are you in?

    And ur Asian
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  6. #36
    Karniik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Adderall is much better, it changes your personality a bit to make you WANT to study etc, its a bit weird. But it will keep you up all night if taken at 4pm, atleast if its adderall xr 30mg

  7. #37
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jov's Sheep View Post


    What kind of calculus was it tho, and what grade are you in?

    And ur Asian
    12th grade Calculus BC (Taylor Series)
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  8. #38
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    To all of the wannabe chemists, just stop. You have no idea what you are talking about.

    The only difference between Adderall and Vyvanse is that Adderall has 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine whilst Vyvanse is pure dextroamphetamine with a lysine bond to increase bioavailability. Both were researched by and are manufactured by the same company, Shire.

    Vyvanse, with the removal of the levo and boost in the dextro, has a less steep of a ramp for the introductory effects. It doesn't give you that rush that Adderall will offer. However, it will allow for a more consistent and smooth experience in comparison to Adderall with a lesser amount of the side effects.

    If you want to get high, you'd take the Adderall over the Vyvanse. As you don't want to get high and wish to do well with your education, I suggest you go the Vyvanse route with a basic 30 mg prescription. Take it between 6-7 AM, as the effects tend to stay in climax for about 12 hours before ramping down to a level where you will have uninterrupted sleep. And for the love of God do not take the advice of those previously spouting off to take Adderall. Biologically and biochemically, there is no point in taking it over Vyvanse other than to get high.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    Kevin (03-27-2015)

  10. #39
    Threadstarter
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Kevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,207
    Reputation
    1565
    Thanks
    1,732
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    To all of the wannabe chemists, just stop. You have no idea what you are talking about.

    The only difference between Adderall and Vyvanse is that Adderall has 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine whilst Vyvanse is pure dextroamphetamine with a lysine bond to increase bioavailability. Both were researched by and are manufactured by the same company, Shire.

    Vyvanse, with the removal of the levo and boost in the dextro, has a less steep of a ramp for the introductory effects. It doesn't give you that rush that Adderall will offer. However, it will allow for a more consistent and smooth experience in comparison to Adderall with a lesser amount of the side effects.

    If you want to get high, you'd take the Adderall over the Vyvanse. As you don't want to get high and wish to do well with your education, I suggest you go the Vyvanse route with a basic 30 mg prescription. Take it between 6-7 AM, as the effects tend to stay in climax for about 12 hours before ramping down to a level where you will have uninterrupted sleep. And for the love of God do not take the advice of those previously spouting off to take Adderall. Biologically and biochemically, there is no point in taking it over Vyvanse other than to get high.
    Thank you ganja force
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

    Lehsyrus (04-08-2015)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Adderall Discussion
    By liquidsystem in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-16-2015, 03:56 PM
  2. Never Mix Weed & Adderall
    By Express. in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-11-2014, 08:59 PM
  3. Vyvanse (50g)
    By deadskulz in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 08:03 PM
  4. Adderall
    By Insomniac in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 03:04 AM