Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    NEED HELP ASAP | MIGHT HAVE A VIRUS

    Need help ASAP. this program keeps popping up on my computer, and makes it lag like no other. the process is called crss.exe And it pops up Microsoft Framework errors at like 20 a time. I try and open TSKMGR.exe but it just force closes as soon as i open it up. And then i Try and factory restore my computer, but another error pops up saying that the machine is missing the files to do so. I have used Malwarebytes, Windows Defender, and now am using Hitman Pro. But no luck. I need help and quick.

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  2. #2
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Get a DVD install a (pirate or not) copy of Windows and format.
    Any troubles force shutdown PC, go to BIOS and try to change boot priority to DVD drive.
    So that you make sure it boots the DVD. Clean that shit.
    Dont even bother backing up important files, if its a virus, its over for them, they may be contaminated.

    Good luck. @Dylann-
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  3. #3
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
    Get a DVD install a (pirate or not) copy of Windows and format.
    Any troubles force shutdown PC, go to BIOS and try to change boot priority to DVD drive.
    So that you make sure it boots the DVD. Clean that shit.
    Dont even bother backing up important files, if its a virus, its over for them, they may be contaminated.

    Good luck. @Dylann-
    I'm gonna try. And the program that pops up says "Candy Adverts Bot" and also brings up the "ERESULT_E_FAIL" Error on the Microsoft Error Page.
    Last edited by Dylan; 03-29-2015 at 07:51 AM.

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  4. #4
    71c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aokigahara
    Posts
    3,257
    Reputation
    419
    Thanks
    2,195
    My Mood
    Lonely
    What did you download ? :|


     


    Never Forget 1


    Never Forget 2


    <43
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBeatzz View Post
    i want to look like my favourite athlete, he's called papyrus hes got a very hot body and his orgasms sound like windows xp which is very hot

     

  5. #5
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    What did you download ? :|
    I havent downloaded much at all recently. And they were from trusted sites.

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  6. #6
    71c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aokigahara
    Posts
    3,257
    Reputation
    419
    Thanks
    2,195
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylann- View Post


    I havent downloaded much at all recently. And they were from trusted sites.
    How did you get the virus then ? Or has it been for a long time


     


    Never Forget 1


    Never Forget 2


    <43
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBeatzz View Post
    i want to look like my favourite athlete, he's called papyrus hes got a very hot body and his orgasms sound like windows xp which is very hot

     

  7. #7
    Yung Lean 2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yoshi City
    Posts
    1,465
    Reputation
    175
    Thanks
    910
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Easy way is to reinstall windows
    S-A-D B-O-Y-S
    Bitch, I grind, bitch, I grind


  8. #8
    Wash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Run windows in safe mode so the virus can't run and do a scan of your computer using malwarebytes.

  9. #9
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi View Post
    How did you get the virus then ? Or has it been for a long time
    Got task manager to work again. The "virus" calls itself "steamhelper.exe" the folder it is in is called "SteamHelperx" and wont allow me to access it anymore. I opened task manager, and it said it has 4 instances to start up when i start computer, the impact rates are medium. But i disabled them, and trying to find a solution online.

    The desc of the "virus" is Candys Advert Bot

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  10. #10
    LordKevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    desert alone.
    Posts
    428
    Reputation
    186
    Thanks
    723
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    What a bad ass candy like no other.

  11. #11
    71c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aokigahara
    Posts
    3,257
    Reputation
    419
    Thanks
    2,195
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylann- View Post


    Got task manager to work again. The "virus" calls itself "steamhelper.exe" the folder it is in is called "SteamHelperx" and wont allow me to access it anymore. I opened task manager, and it said it has 4 instances to start up when i start computer, the impact rates are medium. But i disabled them, and trying to find a solution online.

    The desc of the "virus" is Candys Advert Bot
    You might find help here
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Britec09


     


    Never Forget 1


    Never Forget 2


    <43
    Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyBeatzz View Post
    i want to look like my favourite athlete, he's called papyrus hes got a very hot body and his orgasms sound like windows xp which is very hot

     

  12. #12
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylann- View Post


    I'm gonna try. And the program that pops up says "Candy Adverts Bot" and also brings up the "ERESULT_E_FAIL" Error on the Microsoft Error Page.
    I'd stick to format because the virus could have infected other files by now. Good luck
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  13. #13
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,830
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,906
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
    Easy way is to reinstall windows
    This guy helped me out over Skype. WORKS PERFECT! Thanks Bro!!!

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current



  14. #14
    Yung Lean 2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yoshi City
    Posts
    1,465
    Reputation
    175
    Thanks
    910
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylann- View Post


    This guy helped me out over Skype. WORKS PERFECT! Thanks Bro!!!
    No problemo Hombré
    S-A-D B-O-Y-S
    Bitch, I grind, bitch, I grind


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Yung Lean 2001 For This Useful Post:

    Dylan (03-29-2015)

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Crossfire .dll problems . Need help asap!
    By Cl0uD64 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-16-2014, 09:57 PM
  2. [Help Request] I got DDOS'ed, NEED HELP ASAP
    By dannyhoo in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-25-2013, 01:43 PM
  3. [Help Request] NEED HELP ASAP
    By iSmexy in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 12:03 AM
  4. [Help Request] Wireless Adaptor, need help asap
    By Nyan in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 03:31 PM
  5. [Help Request] Need HELP ASAP
    By darkdrayken in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 03:27 PM