Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 56
  1. #16
    BioHazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    *Bloop*-Error-*Bleep*
    Posts
    1,042
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakeČ View Post

    Just because I quoted xaviar, who is a cock sucker and a faggot ,doesn't mean I was talking to you. You fucking retard.

    Edit to your edit: You really are a fucking retard. I see why you cheat in videos games.
    Please enlighten how you know I am a "fucking retard". Considering you know nothing about me but the name I use online. Because, it amuses me that people like you call people like me, who are taking honors courses and getting straight A's in them retarded assuming we are some low life squeaker that has nothing better to do but fight with people that have anger issues over a forum they come here to socialize with the people that are actually worth giving two shits of attention to. Which I will have you know, you are NOT one of them, conversation over. Have a fun time here at MPGH with the other butthurt newbies.


    Formerly known as - GangsterDemon
     

  2. #17
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by GangsterDemon View Post
    getting straight A's
    Just to clarify, Good grades /= Intelligence. Just so you know.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ghost (03-31-2015)

  4. #18
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,757
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    How Do You Guys Get Over That Depressing Feeling Of Wasted Money
    Try spending a week watching a really good anime and then finding out you're on the last episode, you watch it, then spend a week climbing Mt. Everest thinking, "well shit, what to do now..."
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  5. #19
    BioHazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    *Bloop*-Error-*Bleep*
    Posts
    1,042
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post


    Just to clarify, Good grades /= Intelligence. Just so you know.
    Eh, you got some room to argue that, not a whole lot though, especially when it comes to classes that go above and beyond required knowledge of the subject I.E honors.


    Formerly known as - GangsterDemon
     

  6. #20
    Do not go gentle into that good night; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    MPGH Member
    Hunter Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cyrodiil
    Posts
    1,757
    Reputation
    353
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by GangsterDemon View Post


    Eh, you got some room to argue that, not a whole lot though, especially when it comes to classes that go above and beyond required knowledge of the subject I.E honors.
    Understanding a subject isn't the same as being good at it. Completing homework and getting A's doesn't clarify whether or not you're truly skilled at any subject in particular.
     
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1007878&highlight=pedophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Nope I support ChildPorn
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    if you've ever worked in law enforcement or been around it then you'll know just how far the extents of nepotism and systemic corruption spreads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Blacks are lesser humans hence why their 2nd amendment rights should be taken away from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    What does a cop do when a suspect runs away? Awnser: Shoot them... especially if they're black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    It's not bait retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    This message is hidden because Hunter Jr. is on your ignore list.
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Might be your ram... try switching ram and resetting Bios
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Doesn't even power on, don't know if I have a crappy motherboard or what. But man I am getting extremely tired/irritated of doing this.
    And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers." Quran 3:56

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hunter Jr. For This Useful Post:

    Deflorate. (03-30-2015),Elocrypt. (03-31-2015)

  8. #21
    Hunter's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BT
    Posts
    542
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakeČ View Post



    Just because I don't get banned in games ,doesn't mean I'm a badass. It means I'm not a retarded dick sucking cheating faggot.
    so...why are you on MULTI PLAYER GAME HACKING please kill yourself you autistic faggot

  9. #22
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by GangsterDemon View Post


    Eh, you got some room to argue that, not a whole lot though, especially when it comes to classes that go above and beyond required knowledge of the subject I.E honors.
    I can know everything these is to know about trigonometry, and do all the work assigned, and get an A in the class. This doesn't prove anything other than the fact that I can use rote memorization to pass a class. It doesn't mean I have any intelligence, or any deep understanding of how trigonometry works.

  10. #23
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,720
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,337
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakeČ View Post



    Just because I don't get banned in games ,doesn't mean I'm a badass. It means I'm not a retarded dick sucking cheating faggot.
    Lmfao, this guy

  11. #24
    BioHazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    *Bloop*-Error-*Bleep*
    Posts
    1,042
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    Understanding a subject isn't the same as being good at it. Completing homework and getting A's doesn't clarify whether or not you're truly skilled at any subject in particular.
    Wouldent you say that you need to understand a subject to be good at it? How can you be good at a subject and not understand the subject? When read through my perspective, your arguement consumes itself. Could you possibly reword/explain this too me?


    Formerly known as - GangsterDemon
     

  12. #25
    BlakeČ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by GangsterDemon View Post


    Please enlighten how you know I am a "fucking retard". Considering you know nothing about me but the name I use online. Because, it amuses me that people like you call people like me, who are taking honors courses and getting straight A's in them retarded assuming we are some low life squeaker that has nothing better to do but fight with people that have anger issues over a forum they come here to socialize with the people that are actually worth giving two shits of attention to. Which I will have you know, you are NOT one of them, conversation over. Have a fun time here at MPGH with the other butthurt newbies.
    tldr
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanity View Post


    so...why are you on MULTI PLAYER GAME HACKING please kill yourself you autistic faggot
    You do know that MPGH isn't only for hacking,right? I came to this site to sell my crossfire account, and I continued trading/selling/buying them. I did price checks, I was very helpful in the crossfire section. I helped people with issues for the game, custom game ui's and more. Then I moved to general and the counter strike section.

    Please kill yourself you autistic faggot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    Lmfao, this guy
    ayeee lmao

  13. #26
    XYrenamed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dayz section
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Daring
    You people are getting off topic, stop flaming each other. <_>

    If anyone has questions in any subject, message me on skype and I'll try my best to help you
    Scammed: 3 Times
    ALSO THERE ARE PEOPLE IMPERSONATING ME PM ME TO CONFIRM THAT ITS ME!!

    Successful Trades: A LOT

    Silentsh00t is the only skype that I use, and those are zeros.
    FanticSteal is a better CrossFire player than me.

  14. #27
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,720
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,337
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by BlakeČ View Post

    tldr

    You do know that MPGH isn't only for hacking,right? I came to this site to sell my crossfire account, and I continued trading/selling/buying them. I did price checks, I was very helpful in the crossfire section. I helped people with issues for the game, custom game ui's and more. Then I moved to general and the counter strike section.

    Please kill yourself you autistic faggot.


    ayeee lmao
    GG
    THat was good


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    Understanding a subject isn't the same as being good at it. Completing homework and getting A's doesn't clarify whether or not you're truly skilled at any subject in particular.
    So true you could get banned irl for cheating
    Hueheueheh

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Organized Chaos For This Useful Post:

    BlakeČ (03-30-2015)

  16. #28
    Hunter's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BT
    Posts
    542
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    GG
    THat was good


    - - - Updated - - -



    So true you could get banned irl for cheating
    Hueheueheh
    lol youre making friends with the wrong people blake, gg? lol


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by BlakeČ View Post

    tldr

    You do know that MPGH isn't only for hacking,right? I came to this site to sell my crossfire account, and I continued trading/selling/buying them. I did price checks, I was very helpful in the crossfire section. I helped people with issues for the game, custom game ui's and more. Then I moved to general and the counter strike section.

    Please kill yourself you autistic faggot.


    ayeee lmao
    saying that you're dumb for hacking shouldnt really be said here, i mean come on

  17. #29
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,720
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,337
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanity View Post


    lol youre making friends with the wrong people blake, gg? lol


    Who's to say who is the wrong people you selfless jerk?
    Why would you even say that?
    It seems to me that you judged him quickly and don't even know the guy.
    All I see here is a guy judging the unknown which is downright and utterly insolent.

  18. #30
    BlakeČ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanity View Post


    lol youre making friends with the wrong people blake, gg? lol


    - - - Updated - - -



    saying that you're dumb for hacking shouldnt really be said here, i mean come on
    Did that ever come out of my mouth? No it didn't so stop assuming shit you dumbass.

    Also, I'm not becoming friends with suicidal , I dislike his stupid ass too.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How I feel when hacking and then get a VAC.
    By ZeroInsanity in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-12-2015, 12:07 AM
  2. [Discussion] Cheats&Hacks that can boost up your game without getting Vac Banned.
    By SDS1947 in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 12:12 PM
  3. What to do If your league account gets scammed
    By cookie113 in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-27-2014, 10:28 PM
  4. Will your main account get banned?
    By ggmaniax in forum Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-19-2014, 04:14 PM
  5. [Info] How to avoid your cf account get ban, follow the instruction when you hack.
    By phillyfunguy in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2012, 09:12 PM