Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    ZeroInsanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    root@Insanity
    Posts
    362
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    138
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    MPGH gave me cancer :c

    I log into today just to see what my fellow fags are doing and I see this shit.
    < WHAT IS THIS FUCKERS.

    rip MPGH april fools joke.

  2. #2
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,418
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,381
    at least i'm a hot grill unlike ur ugly ass avatar.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

    *KFC* (04-02-2015)

  4. #3
    ZeroInsanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    root@Insanity
    Posts
    362
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    138
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I'm in the big dik club. fight me.

  5. #4
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Cancer isn't a thing to laugh about? I've had family members die due to cancer.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

    *KFC* (04-02-2015)

  7. #5
    Cursed!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ^ Same... This thread is a bit gay, as he is overreacting.

  8. #6
    GerrysamHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    1,073
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    389
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post
    Cancer isn't a thing to laugh about? I've had family members die due to cancer.
    The word cancer has became a insult ;/ #ThankTheInternet
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

  9. #7
    Mike Green Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    813
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    at least i'm a hot grill unlike ur ugly ass avatar.
    Grill you'd better get ready for this big ol' cock-a-roo.

    Take a look at my black dick veins.

  10. #8
    Cloud_9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Estados Unidos
    Posts
    195
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Yep. I've known thousands of african children who suffer from pelvic cancer. Their testicles grow to the size of coconuts. Sad thing to see.
    "A Man Who Is Too Afraid To Admit His Fears Is A Man Who Won't Overcome Them.
    There Is Liberty In Confession And Freedom In Acknowledgment."


    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

     


  11. #9
    Ben Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The moment
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    at least i'm a hot grill unlike ur ugly ass avatar.
    Bish you look like a rape victim.

  12. #10
    ZeroInsanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    root@Insanity
    Posts
    362
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    138
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    So, what's it going to be: people taking shit thread serious, or rape?

  13. #11
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,418
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Chan View Post
    Bish you look like a rape victim.
    u look like lady gaga's retarded cousin.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  14. #12
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,859
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    at least i'm a hot grill unlike ur ugly ass avatar.
    what you cooking up ya fag, ur a girl not a grill

  15. #13
    Ben Chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The moment
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post


    u look like lady gaga's retarded cousin.
    Because dat was im going for Raple victim.

  16. #14
    Mike Green Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    813
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Chan View Post
    Because dat was im going for Raple victim.
    Was that even English?

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Green Day For This Useful Post:

    Galaxyxd (04-01-2015),[MPGH]Raple (04-01-2015)

  18. #15
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,951
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,474
    My Mood
    Inspired
    this thread gave me cancer cause it's shit





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Image] That post gave me cancer.
    By scotbud123 in forum General
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 08-19-2012, 02:00 AM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 09:28 PM
  3. Welcome To MPGH!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 06:25 PM
  4. MPGH CS 1.6 Server Up
    By gunot in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-02-2006, 07:05 PM
  5. Free Infantry Gets Owned By MPGH
    By Super-Man in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 06:29 PM