Thread: Back in time..

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    MultiplayerHackz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10

    Back in time..

    I was bored today and was scrolling through MPGH seeing some people's join dates and how long they have been on here for, it takes real dedication to stay on a website like this and help people out. So just in case some people haven't heard about this website where it stores website pages based on if their popular, and since MPGH was, it was able to get a save of the main page back in '04. The pictures are broken since it is about 11 years old, but here it is.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20040510...orum/index.php

    You can see the people at the bottom who were signed in at the time. Here is a more recent one in '06
    https://web.archive.org/web/20060819...rum/index.php?

    And in '07
    https://web.archive.org/web/20070409...orum/index.php

    You can see the full list here..
    https://web.archive.org/web/20070409...orum/index.php

    If any of you were old enough to remember any of these skins, tell me

    Quote Originally Posted by supra1336 View Post
    i wanna work as a coder but i find it borin as fak. perhaps carpenter i donknow. i wanna build 45 degre roofs. i have done once before but i almost saw my foot of..f

  2. #2
    Mike Green Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    813
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I got here like right when they switched to a different theme, this is what I remember: https://web.archive.org/web/20071011...pgh.net/forum/

  3. #3
    MultiplayerHackz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Green Day View Post
    I got here like right when they switched to a different theme, this is what I remember: https://web.archive.org/web/20071011...pgh.net/forum/
    Did you only recently just come back to MPGH from 2007?

    Quote Originally Posted by supra1336 View Post
    i wanna work as a coder but i find it borin as fak. perhaps carpenter i donknow. i wanna build 45 degre roofs. i have done once before but i almost saw my foot of..f

  4. #4
    Mike Green Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    813
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Yeah sometimes I visit once in a while and then leave when I notice the autism

    This time I'm here for a while tho, got too much free time on my hands.

  5. #5
    MultiplayerHackz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Green Day View Post
    Yeah sometimes I visit once in a while and then leave when I notice the autism

    This time I'm here for a while tho, got too much free time on my hands.
    Yeah, this website has become so much lately, so many scammers that are poor and attempt to steal money from people who work hard for it.
    But I've noticed that once something becomes popular, it becomes tainted with thieves and 14 year olds. I used to actually be in this website quite a few years ago but didn't really use it much, it was much more relaxed back then compared to this. But I guess things change, just look at youtube and how they introduced the cancer Google+, things never last.

    Edit: Well, hes gone.
    Last edited by MultiplayerHackz; 04-03-2015 at 06:49 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by supra1336 View Post
    i wanna work as a coder but i find it borin as fak. perhaps carpenter i donknow. i wanna build 45 degre roofs. i have done once before but i almost saw my foot of..f

  6. #6
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,026
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    I told you @Mike Green Day should have listened to me.

  7. #7
    Skrillex''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiplayerHackz View Post
    Yeah, this website has become so much lately, so many scammers that are poor and attempt to steal money from people who work hard for it.
    But I've noticed that once something becomes popular, it becomes tainted with thieves and 14 year olds. I used to actually be in this website quite a few years ago but didn't really use it much, it was much more relaxed back then compared to this. But I guess things change, just look at youtube and how they introduced the cancer Google+, things never last.

    Edit: Well, hes gone.
    haha! Well, hes gone.

Similar Threads

  1. Back in time
    By zDrake in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2013, 05:10 PM
  2. Going back in Time
    By CyberGenius in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 11:02 PM
  3. [Discussion] I'AM BACK this time right
    By Hexicidal in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 05:16 PM
  4. Let's go back in time!
    By master131 in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 08:47 AM
  5. Going back in time...
    By Killian in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 08:07 PM