Thread: CLASS CANCELLED

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Anything that stimulates a chemical reaction in the body IS a drug. >> and MJ happens to be an illegal substance... for a reason.
    Tobacco is completely legal, yet it kills thousands of people each year. An Salvia is also completely legal, Salvia is worse then Tobacco, it's like smoking shrooms but a lot worse.

  2. #17
    Liz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    uʍop-ǝpısdn ǝɥʇ
    Posts
    32,792
    Reputation
    4300
    Thanks
    18,910
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    anything in too much quantities will kill you, if you eat too much salt u die, if you eat too much sugar you die, alcohol, too much water, etc etc.


    Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

    If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
     
    Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

  3. #18
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Well no duh Liz. That's obvious, but try smoking Salvia, it's worse than taking a Thizz pill. (Thizz is like acid and burns through your spine fucking it up over months)
    I know people who've smoked it, they felt horrible and thought they could smoke a quarter size of it. (by a quarter size, I mean the size of a quarter) I saw this experiment they did with people who were huge pot heads, they tried Salvia and said they will never try it again, they could hardly move and they started to lose sight of reality.

  4. #19
    SmokeyBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,676
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    316
    if you dont think pot is a drug then your fucking retarded

    sure you dont have to put anything in it and you still get high but its still a fucking drug

  5. #20
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyBear View Post
    if you dont think pot is a drug then your fucking retarded

    sure you dont have to put anything in it and you still get high but its still a fucking drug
    LOL once again, another reason WHY you're not a fucking pot head. You obviously don't know shit about marijuana. THC is a drug, that's what gets you high, Marijuana itself is an herb. There's a difference dumb fuck. Go back to watching gay porn and pretending you're a pot head please.

  6. #21
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    Marijuana isn't a drug, it's an herb
    Plus it can prove to be healthy for you, tobacco is a drug but it's for "calming" you down, when in reality is just makes you even more agitated.

    And yes Obama, KFC afterward. Hmm KFC does sound extremely good right now.
    Yea it IS a herb, but the second you start getting high with it, it becomes a drug.

    And some states have made it leagal for medical treatments, but it has to be federaly approved first.

    @Liz: It is a controled substance (in some states) for the reason above.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 11-12-2009 at 08:14 PM.


  7. #22
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaBinLaden View Post


    Yea it IS a herb, but the second you start getting high with it, it becomes a drug.

    And some states have made it leagal for medical treatments, but it has to be federaly approved first.
    Cali has made is legal* for medical treatments. My friend is a dirt bike rider (don't know why he doesn't want to go pro) and he did a trick that almost cost him his life, instead it left him with a huge ass scar running down his chest, he get's medical marijuana and as much as he wants because of it.

  8. #23
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    LOL once again, another reason WHY you're not a fucking pot head. You obviously don't know shit about marijuana. THC is a drug, that's what gets you high, Marijuana itself is an herb. There's a difference dumb fuck. Go back to watching gay porn and pretending you're a pot head please.
    Every...single thread...that you post in..you flame SOMEONE. It never fails. Jesus.

    Dictionary(dot)com: drug - n., any article, other than food, intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of humans or other animals.

    It's fair to put pot under the label "drug" as long as it's being used to get high.
    Also, THC is a chemical IN marijuana. It's not put in there by people, it grows that way. Meaning the entire plant can be labeled a drug.

    You obviously don't know shit about marijuana.
    Anyone with Google knows about marijuana. You don't have to light up to know what that shit is.

  9. #24
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Just shut the fuck up. The point is, it makes no fucking sense to smoke weed. It achieves nothing. What do you gain? I fucking high for 20 minutes. I want money in my pocket and smoking weed is a total waste of time that weak minded conformists participate in to fit in with other conformist. Your all a bunch of weak minded stupid faggots.(no offense)

    Ive just summed up the pot head community.

  10. #25
    Slipknotn209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    843
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Just shut the fuck up. The point is, it makes no fucking sense to smoke weed. It achieves nothing. What do you gain? I fucking high for 20 minutes. I want money in my pocket and smoking weed is a total waste of time that weak minded conformists participate in to fit in with other conformist. Your all a bunch of weak minded stupid faggots.(no offense)

    Ive just summed up the pot head community.
    You just said everything I'm not.
    It's a win for me.
    Now, let's stop talking about marijuana children.
    What class did you have that was canceled anyways?

  11. #26
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    You just said everything I'm not.
    It's a win for me.
    Now, let's stop talking about marijuana children.
    What class did you have that was canceled anyways?
    Kill yourself.
    L2Google.
    You're wrong.
    etc. etc.

    Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

  12. #27
    SmokeyBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,676
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    LOL once again, another reason WHY you're not a fucking pot head. You obviously don't know shit about marijuana. THC is a drug, that's what gets you high, Marijuana itself is an herb. There's a difference dumb fuck. Go back to watching gay porn and pretending you're a pot head please.
    i dont fucking pretend im a pot head

    i dont even like being called a pothead

    thats not what i want to be known for you fuck face

    you dont know shit about drugs and you try to act cool and say your a fucking pothead, why the FUCK would you want to be known as a pot head!

    do you think your fucking cool because you smoke pot! no it actually ruins your reputation and fucks up your life

    just stfu because whenever you come on mpgh all you talk about is how cool you are because you smoke pot and how nobody knows shit about drugs

    you probably have wikipedia on a tab right now and getting all your fucking facts from there

    just stfu and stop acting cool because you smoke, nobody is cool because they smoke...im a fucking douchebag when im high and it doesnt make me cool

  13. #28
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyBear View Post
    i dont fucking pretend im a pot head

    i dont even like being called a pothead

    thats not what i want to be known for you fuck face

    you dont know shit about drugs and you try to act cool and say your a fucking pothead, why the FUCK would you want to be known as a pot head!

    do you think your fucking cool because you smoke pot! no it actually ruins your reputation and fucks up your life

    just stfu because whenever you come on mpgh all you talk about is how cool you are because you smoke pot and how nobody knows shit about drugs

    you probably have wikipedia on a tab right now and getting all your fucking facts from there

    just stfu and stop acting cool because you smoke, nobody is cool because they smoke...im a fucking douchebag when im high and it doesnt make me cool
    First of all, calm down bro. No one on the internet is worth the anger.

    Secondly, if he had wikipedia up, don't you think he'd actually have his facts straight?

    Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

  14. #29
    SmokeyBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,676
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    316
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post


    First of all, calm down bro. No one on the internet is worth the anger.

    Secondly, if he had wikipedia up, don't you think he'd actually have his facts straight?
    some facts on wikipedia are wrong

    were not allowed to use wikipedia at school

    and im actually not very angy

    im kind of laughing because slipknot thinks i like being known as "pothead" when it actually bothers me in different ways

    he may think hes cool because people call him that

  15. #30
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Just shut the fuck up. The point is, it makes no fucking sense to smoke weed. It achieves nothing. What do you gain? I fucking high for 20 minutes. I want money in my pocket and smoking weed is a total waste of time that weak minded conformists participate in to fit in with other conformist. Your all a bunch of weak minded stupid faggots.(no offense)

    Ive just summed up the pot head community.
    But I don't smoke weed...


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. what it's like to have religion class
    By ace76543 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 05:16 PM
  2. Guild Wars New Classes
    By Chronologix in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 09:46 AM
  3. Heavy Weapons Class mine bug. I had no idea.
    By NukeAssault in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 07:54 AM
  4. [Tutorial]Change class without respawn
    By vir2000 in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 02:47 PM

Tags for this Thread