Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48
  1. #16
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,743
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,356
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post






    Have you guys ever tried it? If you have would you tell me like pretty much every detail on why you chose not to smoke again? I might have a few theories on why you feel the way you do.
    I think it's fucking stupid...
    It can kill you not physically but it makes your decision making skills not work correctly and that can kill you...
    Also, I don't like drugs.
    They have killed friends of mine, know is that a good enough reason for your ass?
    Last edited by Organized Chaos; 04-11-2015 at 09:07 PM.

  2. #17
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    I think it's fucking stupid...
    It can kill you not physically but it makes your decision making skills not work correctly and that can kill you...
    Also, I don't like drugs.
    They have killed friends of mine, know is that a good enough reason for your ass?
    Any adult with a common sense will be fine when they smoke weed its not the devil drug you wont start seeing shit if you say weed is fucking stupid that means that if you drink your fucking stupid because that affects your decision making skills

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to KillTheNoise For This Useful Post:

    Deflorate. (04-11-2015)

  4. #18
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,743
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,356
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post


    Any adult with a common sense will be fine when they smoke weed its not the devil drug you wont start seeing shit if you say weed is fucking stupid that means that if you drink your fucking stupid because that affects your decision making skills
    Really? Hmm...
    I think you should study what weed does to you.

  5. #19
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    Really? Hmm...
    I think you should study what weed does to you.
    Because you've taken weed right ? lol your going to tell me what weed does when you've never even tried it

  6. #20
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,743
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,356
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post


    Because you've taken weed right ? lol your going to tell me what weed does when you've never even tried it
    I'm pretty sure I know from irl experience that it does affect how you act and it due to that it can kill you. Want to know why?
    Because it killed my best friend my freshmen year in college and they told me what happened and why and everything.
    So how bout you go fucking fuck off and shit, your not always right.

  7. #21
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    I'm pretty sure I know from irl experience that it does affect how you act and it due to that it can kill you. Want to know why?
    Because it killed my best friend my freshmen year in college and they told me what happened and why and everything.
    So how bout you go fucking fuck off and shit, your not always right.
    Ye and that right there is why one person runes it for the rest of the competent smokers

  8. #22
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,743
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,356
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post


    Ye and that right there is why one person runes it for the rest of the competent smokers
    You honestly deserve to go to hell...
    Gosh you deserve cs more than I do

  9. #23
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


    You honestly deserve to go to hell...
    Gosh you deserve cs more than I do
    >one person supposedly dies from smoking weed, even though it was most likely due to mixing other things with weed
    >blames weed on death of person
    >automatically anyone that smokes weed will die
    >weed kills people confirmed

    Even if your friend didn't mix anything with smoking weed, he's probably one of 2% of people that don't handle weed well and make very poor decisions while under the influence of the drug. The other 98% of people have no problem while under the influence of weed.

    You can't use one anomaly to reasonably make a blanket statement such as "it can kill you." Read up a little please.

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

    Assistive (04-12-2015),Dogecoin (04-13-2015),Dylan (04-14-2015),KillTheNoise (04-12-2015),Minnesota Dabs (04-11-2015),Pepsi Cola (04-12-2015)

  11. #24
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post


    >one person supposedly dies from smoking weed, even though it was most likely due to mixing other things with weed
    >blames weed on death of person
    >automatically anyone that smokes weed will die
    >weed kills people confirmed

    Even if your friend didn't mix anything with smoking weed, he's probably one of 2% of people that don't handle weed well and make very poor decisions while under the influence of the drug. The other 98% of people have no problem while under the influence of weed.

    You can't use one anomaly to reasonably make a blanket statement such as "it can kill you." Read up a little please.
    +1 this. 99% of the time, Weed doesn't do shit to you. It's practically harmless (Although smoke doesn't damage your lungs).
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  12. #25
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,743
    Reputation
    725
    Thanks
    1,356
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post


    >one person supposedly dies from smoking weed, even though it was most likely due to mixing other things with weed
    >blames weed on death of person
    >automatically anyone that smokes weed will die
    >weed kills people confirmed

    Even if your friend didn't mix anything with smoking weed, he's probably one of 2% of people that don't handle weed well and make very poor decisions while under the influence of the drug. The other 98% of people have no problem while under the influence of weed.

    You can't use one anomaly to reasonably make a blanket statement such as "it can kill you." Read up a little please.

    Look up what weed does to you.
    https://www.wakehealth.edu/News-Relea...na_Smokers.htm

  13. #26
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    Holy shit, nice relevant article from 2011. Not like any new research and developments have been made over the last 4 years or anything.

    Also, look at this.



    Keyword, potential.

    Find something even close to relative and not biased and I'll start to listen to you. I'm not denying that marijuana has no downsides at all, because very heavy usage of the drug can lead to serious consequences. But you can't go around stating that weed kills people, and expect people to listen to you. It makes you look even dumber than everyone already knows you are.

  14. #27
    Cursed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shermer High School
    Posts
    4,825
    Reputation
    2008
    Thanks
    3,293
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post

    and it due to that it can kill you.
    You're ignorant.

    Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry


     

    Joined: 12-14-2013
    Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞
    News Force (WTF News): 8-7-17 - ∞

    Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

  15. #28
    molot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH OR BED
    Posts
    1,797
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    223
    My Mood
    Cold
    clean! .

  16. #29
    Hachikuji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,619
    Reputation
    313
    Thanks
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    Oh dude you're so fucking funny, like, how do I be as funny as you?

    Nah nigga gtfo of here, none of your post contribute to the thread in any way. You are just acting like an ass.
    bro i smoke w33333333333333333333333333333333333333d and post picture on interweb. i am so proud 2 be this cool. my mum is proud

  17. #30
    Yung Lean 2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yoshi City
    Posts
    1,465
    Reputation
    175
    Thanks
    910
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    Sometimes I smoke out of an Arizona can.
    lol^

    I smoke in secret, so I always buy paper the day I smoke

    Want to buy a pipe tho...
    S-A-D B-O-Y-S
    Bitch, I grind, bitch, I grind


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. do you smoke pot while playing ca??
    By Byrd in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 04:06 AM
  2. What are you smoking?
    By R0UTE66 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 10:21 AM
  3. STOP POSTING YOU CANT CONNECT!
    By whtlight2 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 11:56 AM
  4. Posting you videos for the contest.
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 01:49 AM
  5. Post you adresses here
    By mikelmao in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 08:40 PM