Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412

    New Spotify method (Steps,Video,Proof included)

    Want to make this clear that I didn't get this from rejected.

    1.)Download Chrome if you haven't already
    2.)Go to Google Chrome app store and download a application called HOLA! LINK BELOW (Download Both)
    3.)After you download both of the above applications go HOLA should be installed in task bar on Google chrome.

    4.)Go to Spotifyand click on HOLA and select United States
     

    5.)Know that you have done that click on LOG IN, and then Sign up on the bottom right.

    6.)Select a Username with FIVE LETTERS and THREE NUMBERS (can be more but that is minimum I recommend)

    7.)Use a random email generator to get email. Link Below
    8.)Next select a birthday and make sure to use 1950 as your year, month and day doesn't matter.

    9.)Know click sign up and go to the link below and make sure you do this and DO NOT and I say DO NOT click on 30 day trail, otherwise you will have to make a new account.
     
    10.)When on that page select VISA/MASTERCARD and enter 90001 as your ZIP CODE
    11.)Go to below website to generate a number, and where it says Insert su Bin enter 41472021xxxxxxxx (Including x, don't change x), where it says cantidad al crear, enter a number between 5-10 (I use 10),in formato make sure it's CSV,and in agregar make sure facha is checked and click generate.
     
    12.)Use 666 for CVC and click CONFIRM PAYMENT and it should work (If not follow below steps)

    Know if it doesn't work go back to the link from step 9 and redo the credit card number and it will work in a few tries.


    I will upload video in a while.
    Here is proof for know.




    Sorry for shitty quality the rendering fucked up
    Make sure to click Thanks, and Rep up if it worked.
    Last edited by Eternity; 04-13-2015 at 04:24 PM.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

    Dave's Mexican (04-13-2015),Genesis (04-14-2015),Lucifer (04-13-2015),molot (04-15-2015),Oliboli8769 (04-13-2015)

  3. #2
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Nice repost of a repost late as fuck

  4. #3
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    Nice repost of a repost late as fuck
    If your referring to Rejected I didn't ask anything from him, I just got this from *********s. If it was already released I am sorry

  5. #4
    Dave's Mexican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    1,214
    My Mood
    Fine
    do you mean five letters and three numbers?





    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311
    Shuttup mexican
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce
    stupid mexican
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~
    Shut up stupid mexican.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotized
    Why aren't you cutting my lawn?
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi
    Mexican
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~
    Get back to cutting my damn grass retard.


  6. #5
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Mexican View Post
    do you mean five letters and three numbers?
    Yeah my bad, I will edit it.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

    Dave's Mexican (04-13-2015)

  8. #6
    Dave's Mexican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    1,214
    My Mood
    Fine
    it worked on the first try! thank you!





    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311
    Shuttup mexican
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce
    stupid mexican
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~
    Shut up stupid mexican.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotized
    Why aren't you cutting my lawn?
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi
    Mexican
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~
    Get back to cutting my damn grass retard.


  9. #7
    Hunter's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BT
    Posts
    542
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    108
    commenting to return l8r

  10. #8
    Slump God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,087
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    108
    well, now like the last spotify premium, it's going to get saturated really fast, that's what Rejected was hoping people wouldn't do... well yay for probably 1 month of spotify before they patch it.

  11. #9
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnlightenedOne View Post
    well, now like the last spotify premium, it's going to get saturated really fast, that's what Rejected was hoping people wouldn't do... well yay for probably 1 month of spotify before they patch it.
    HaHa I wasn't going to release this, but after Rejected released it for free, I decided to take it one step farther and cheapen it even more.

  12. #10
    David.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็&#
    Posts
    2,888
    Reputation
    556
    Thanks
    2,464
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Cameltoestain View Post

    HaHa I wasn't going to release this, but after Rejected released it for free, I decided to take it one step farther and cheapen it even more.
    And making it patched faster

  13. #11
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce's sheep View Post


    And making it patched faster
    Hahaha you bet chu.

  14. #12
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,208
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    4,217
    Haven't tried but thanks for sharing
    Contact Me: All Of My Social Media
     

    Not really vouches but just some quotes I like from kind people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    No other section contributor is like you though.
    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayTheGames View Post
    You're one of the only people still active on this section. I respect that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    you're the reason i still take pride in this section oli
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Back at it again with the releases, you need a reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperD View Post
    As always - great. Thank you very much for this one here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Oli at it again with the dope programs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodes View Post
    +Rep, you are the best, mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    I remember you :O

    I used to watch your videos years ago haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenyst View Post


    Well you are the god of AQW section and always a friend in my book so you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    Oli, you the real mvp
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli is the best
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Haha but true oli is pretty epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli's ass is delicious
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    He Helps Many New Member As Much As He Can And I Respect Him As A Player
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    The Least Selfish Person I Know In Aqw Community
    Quote Originally Posted by adimarky View Post
    #GoodGuyOli
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post

    #Oli4Contributor2k16
     
    All on the BattleOn section


  15. #13
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Haven't tried but thanks for sharing
    It works fine, so test it out and post your results

  16. #14
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,208
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    4,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Cameltoestain View Post

    It works fine, so test it out and post your results
    I've still got Spotify working from Rejected's method
    Contact Me: All Of My Social Media
     

    Not really vouches but just some quotes I like from kind people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    No other section contributor is like you though.
    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayTheGames View Post
    You're one of the only people still active on this section. I respect that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    you're the reason i still take pride in this section oli
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Back at it again with the releases, you need a reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperD View Post
    As always - great. Thank you very much for this one here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Oli at it again with the dope programs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodes View Post
    +Rep, you are the best, mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    I remember you :O

    I used to watch your videos years ago haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenyst View Post


    Well you are the god of AQW section and always a friend in my book so you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    Oli, you the real mvp
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli is the best
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Haha but true oli is pretty epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli's ass is delicious
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    He Helps Many New Member As Much As He Can And I Respect Him As A Player
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    The Least Selfish Person I Know In Aqw Community
    Quote Originally Posted by adimarky View Post
    #GoodGuyOli
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post

    #Oli4Contributor2k16
     
    All on the BattleOn section


  17. #15
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,937
    Reputation
    3156
    Thanks
    7,783
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Cameltoestain View Post

    If your referring to Rejected I didn't ask anything from him, I just got this from *********s. If it was already released I am sorry
    If your referring to Rejected
    If it was already released
    You failed hardly when you tried to lie.

    I do not have an active Skype -- Always confirm via PM on MPGH when contacting me.
     



    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-29-2015, 07:10 PM
  2. [SCAMMER] NEW DUPLICATION METHOD [No Steam Support included][GIVING VOUCH COPY][PRIVATE]
    By towlay in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Marketplace
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-13-2015, 01:03 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-08-2013, 12:32 AM
  4. [Tutorial] Rapid Fire New Method(KimCobra) VIDEO
    By ruslyrossi in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 01-24-2013, 01:57 PM
  5. BETA DATE - 2 NEW VIDEOS! (Multiplayer included)
    By Xizors in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-10-2011, 11:52 AM