Thread: Gawd or Josh

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 69 of 69
  1. #61
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    lmao what kind of work out you do i just take my roids and pump iron

  2. #62
    Threadstarter
    You call "THiS" Fat BITCH
    MPGH Member
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    lmao what kind of work out you do i just take my roids and pump iron
    yup roids and pump pure iron No really my weights are old skool there iron....lolz. i dont take roids more so the protein drink my legs are in shape to ive been rideing a bike non stop for 7 years

  3. #63
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by master2all View Post

    yup roids and pump pure iron No really my weights are old skool there iron....lolz. i dont take roids more so the protein drink my legs are in shape to ive been rideing a bike non stop for 7 years
    so you sleep shit eat and use the internet while you ride your bike thats amazing

    but yeah i dont use the needles i use the pills dont wanna fuck up my veins

    and protine shakes are good some times if you find good tasting ones

    i only lift wights im a power freak not speed i need to work and balance it

  4. #64
    Threadstarter
    You call "THiS" Fat BITCH
    MPGH Member
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    so you sleep shit eat and use the internet while you ride your bike thats amazing

    but yeah dont use the needles i use the piss dont wanna fuck up my veins

    and protine shakes are good some times if you find good tasting ones

    i only lift wights im a power freak not speed i need to work and balance it
    my max curl in each hand is 55 pounds i can about free lift hmmm over about+10 reps abou 40 pounds and my bench in about 260 and im 210

  5. #65
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    yeah i took a break from bench press i could lift 310 10x thats if i have my roids

    and curls about 75 with roids with out i bench about 270

    and curls about 60

  6. #66
    Threadstarter
    You call "THiS" Fat BITCH
    MPGH Member
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    yeah i took a break from bench press i could lift 310 10x thats if i have my roids

    and curls about 75 with roids with out i bench about 270

    and curls about 60
    pic or gtfo

  7. #67
    ShadowWrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    i never had a gf -_-
    ^^Made by: Shayne^^
    I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.
    Leonardo da Vinci

  8. #68
    dk173's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    461
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by master2all View Post

    pic or gtfo
    pic of me lifeting 310 when i get a camera i will show but i had same pic for to long so i cant show proof im broke to buy a camera

  9. #69
    Threadstarter
    You call "THiS" Fat BITCH
    MPGH Member
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    pic of me lifeting 310 when i get a camera i will show but i had same pic for to long so i cant show proof im broke to buy a camera
    lolz far enfo

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 03:49 AM
  2. [MOD] Josh
    By J-suxzazz in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 09:13 AM
  3. JOSH VS JASON GOGOGO
    By moosicgawd in forum Challenges & Competitions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 07:19 PM
  4. GAWD I HATE NOOB FORMUMS :(((((((
    By castaway in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 12:35 PM
  5. LONER JOSH
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 12:20 AM

Tags for this Thread