Thread: ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    BioHazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    *Bloop*-Error-*Bleep*
    Posts
    1,042
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    240
    My Mood
    Mellow

    ???

    How deep does a cut need to be for it to require stiches? Because I was playing the knife game with a buddy, and may or may have not stabbed my thumb. It is deep enough that I can lift my skin on my thumb and see the raw skin underneath... actually dosnt hurt though, I went around laughing my ass off because no one wanted to see it


    Formerly known as - GangsterDemon
     

  2. #2
    Acid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    1,559
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    174
    Stitches hurt like hell. If you can get medical glue.
    Give me bitcoin, I guess.. 1aoAPueWDGiTybBR82hLVaFc7y9oyTjgz




  3. #3
    BioHazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    *Bloop*-Error-*Bleep*
    Posts
    1,042
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    240
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by HetoxHD View Post
    Stitches hurt like hell. If you can get medical glue.
    Yea, dont like stiches, ended up holding a cloth to it till it stopped bleeding (About 30 mins) then bandaged/wrapped it


    Formerly known as - GangsterDemon
     

  4. #4
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    5,039
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    23,936
    My Mood
    Busy
    0.4 depth maybe the need to serve that


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  5. #5
    Crandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chilling on MPGH:3
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    204
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    pic's or gtfo...

  6. #6
    yung trap lord's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    363
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Cynical
    "may or may have not" "actually dosnt hurt though, I went around laughing my ass off "

    Sounds like you came here to brag about how you may or may have not got cool friends who you play rebellious games with.


    Quote Originally Posted by Abuna View Post
    account sold, I went first! All went smooth, would love to trade with Hezz again as he is very nice and patient.
    Quote Originally Posted by skydiini View Post
    just sold my rotmg account for 20$ i went first Smooth trade
    Quote Originally Posted by AresVI View Post
    Extra Note: A+++ Buyer. Would reccomend this guy to anyone. smooth as a baby's bottom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Ignorance is bliss, until it causes an event that creates a lot of self-harm and you're blaming it on your ignorance.


  7. #7
    Acid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    1,559
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    174
    When I broke my chin I just got medical glue it doesn't hurt at all
    Give me bitcoin, I guess.. 1aoAPueWDGiTybBR82hLVaFc7y9oyTjgz




  8. #8
    Cursed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shermer High School
    Posts
    4,924
    Reputation
    2033
    Thanks
    3,484
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Means your nerves were cut. When I cut my leg with a piece of glass, it didn't hurt. I felt all the blood though.

    Also, where are the pics? @GangsterDemon

    Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry


     

    Joined: 12-14-2013
    Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞
    News Force (WTF News): 8-7-17 - ∞

    Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

  9. #9
    Acid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    1,559
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    174
    I wish we kill all our nerves so we don't feel pain like the motha-fuckin t1000
    Give me bitcoin, I guess.. 1aoAPueWDGiTybBR82hLVaFc7y9oyTjgz




  10. #10
    BioHazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    *Bloop*-Error-*Bleep*
    Posts
    1,042
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    240
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by hezz View Post
    "may or may have not" "actually dosnt hurt though, I went around laughing my ass off "

    Sounds like you came here to brag about how you may or may have not got cool friends who you play rebellious games with.
    Uhm, no I made the post to ask the question I asked (Will I might need stiches), dont know why people always think its for shits and giggles.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    Means your nerves were cut. When I cut my leg with a piece of glass, it didn't hurt. I felt all the blood though.

    Also, where are the pics? @GangsterDemon
    Hmm, thanks for the info about the nerves, and I took photos, but my phone camera quality is shit n didnt feel like taking the time to upload them to photobucket :/


    Formerly known as - GangsterDemon
     

  11. #11
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,630
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    4,000
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by GangsterDemon View Post


    Uhm, no I made the post to ask the question I asked (Will I might need stiches), dont know why people always think its for shits and giggles.




    Hmm, thanks for the info about the nerves, and I took photos, but my phone camera quality is shit n didnt feel like taking the time to upload them to photobucket :/
    >2015
    >photobucket

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  12. #12
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,268
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    816
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Your thumb cut ain't nothing when I told you that I had a surgery cause of my birthmark on my head.. So your thumb cut is nowhere near to mines, so you don't need stitches for that..

    It'll heal naturally, unless you're person who never heals cuts

  13. #13
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    君の名は。🌸
    Posts
    11,572
    Reputation
    2700
    Thanks
    4,976
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Its personal judgement. Usually deep cuts hurt like a bitch. If it gets to that point then you really need stitches.

    In your case I wouldn't recommend stitches since its your skin that seems to be cut, not actual flesh. I would just wrap it up and wait it out. Don't expose it to water and air it out for a few hours each day. If it hurts, I would recommend you to ice it down.
























    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California

    進撃の巨人

    私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

    犬の日が終わった


     








    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES








  14. #14
    BioHazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    *Bloop*-Error-*Bleep*
    Posts
    1,042
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    240
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by zBKh View Post
    Your thumb cut ain't nothing when I told you that I had a surgery cause of my birthmark on my head.. So your thumb cut is nowhere near to mines, so you don't need stitches for that..

    It'll heal naturally, unless you're person who never heals cuts

    Well, I left it bandaged over night and it is slowly starting to close itself


    Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    Its personal judgement. Usually deep cuts hurt like a bitch. If it gets to that point then you really need stitches.

    In your case I wouldn't recommend stitches since its your skin that seems to be cut, not actual flesh. I would just wrap it up and wait it out. Don't expose it to water and air it out for a few hours each day. If it hurts, I would recommend you to ice it down.
    First thing I did when I cut it was run it under a tap, lets just say thats the only time it hurt
    Last edited by BioHazard; 04-20-2015 at 07:54 PM.


    Formerly known as - GangsterDemon
     

  15. #15
    xlux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    7,268
    Reputation
    541
    Thanks
    816
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by GangsterDemon View Post



    Well, I left it bandaged over night and it is slowly starting to close itself


    First thing I did when I cut it was run it under a tap, lets just say thats the only time it hurt
    I remember back the day when I was about 15 or 17.. I ran out with the knife cutting some grass (Yeah, I was fucking insane back then), I hit Patella middle part, and I was bleeding like insane, thought I didn't need stitches back then, only thing needed stitches for when I got rid of my birthmark (it was on the way for everything) and had to be with stitches like a month. Nasty ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast