Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Recover items from cs:go. Overwatch Ban.

Hello,first of all this is not my account. i never cheated, i bought this account from a guy in world of warcraft and he "forgot" to tell me he was banned by overwatch. So my question is if someone knows a way to bypass the overwatch ban and recover the items. I'll pay him with skins from the inventory. The error that you get it when you try to send a trade offer is : There was an error sending your trade offer. Please try again later. (15). Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by paul1ca View Post
    i bought this account from a guy in world of warcraft and he "forgot" to tell me he was banned by overwatch
    lol. how did you pay him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Lol..I do not know if you can recover!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post

lol. how did you pay him?
    I paid for the account with world of warcraft gold,75k gold for it. It sounded too good to be true but I went for it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The question is, how did he get banned to be on overwatch? That's the question you should have asked from him before purchasing the account, and I am not so certain that your items are taken if you are banned by overwatch, there is no proof or no source about that, that it'll be on that account or you can't give them away till overwatch is over.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zBKh View Post
    The question is, how did he get banned to be on overwatch? That's the question you should have asked from him before purchasing the account, and I am not so certain that your items are taken if you are banned by overwatch, there is no proof or no source about that, that it'll be on that account or you can't give them away till overwatch is over.
    The items are in my inventory, but i can't trade them to another account or sell them because of the overwatch ban. I think the post of my thread was a bit confusing because i was trying to say that i want to recover them by trading them to my main account.
    And the overwatch will not be over because it's permanent .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The items are in my inventory, but i can't trade them to another account or sell them because of the overwatch ban. I think the post of my thread was a bit confusing because i was trying to say that i want to recover them by trading them to my main account.
    Still needs to have source or some kind of proof regarding to this.. I'm banned for trading like 3 days.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I think overwatch bans act the same as a VAC ban in the way that you cant trade items on the account.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Still needs to have source or some kind of proof regarding to this.. I'm banned for trading like 3 days.
    What the fuck are you on about? He bought a steam account with really nice csgo skins, he gave the guy the wow gold, the guy gave him the steam account. The steam account has an overwatch ban for being majorly disruptive(cheating), ergo he can't trade any skins on the account. He can't play on any vac servers.

An overwatch ban for being majorly disruptive is a perm ban/items untradeable he doesn't have to prove anything to you because the proof is in itself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

What the fuck are you on about? He bought a steam account with really nice csgo skins, he gave the guy the wow gold, the guy gave him the steam account. The steam account has an overwatch ban for being majorly disruptive(cheating), ergo he can't trade any skins on the account. He can't play on any vac servers.

An overwatch ban for being majorly disruptive is a perm ban/items untradeable he doesn't have to prove anything to you because the proof is in itself.
    Well... How I should know? I'm still waiting for my trade ban to end, so how the fuck I should know? And before committing a damn trade over 75k wow cash, he should have asked before making the deal... Its not our fault that he was completely stupid to NOT ask such things before going on with the deal.. Its all about asking not blind folded make a trade like an idiot.. And I know OW Ban over majorly disruptive is a perm ban, cause I am in one, because nubs in Silvers think everyone is a hacker.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Well... How I should know? I'm still waiting for my trade ban to end, so how the fuck I should know? And before committing a damn trade over 75k wow cash, he should have asked before making the deal... Its not our fault that he was completely stupid to NOT ask such things before going on with the deal.. Its all about asking not blind folded make a trade like an idiot.. And I know OW Ban over majorly disruptive is a perm ban, cause I am in one, because nubs in Silvers think everyone is a hacker.
    You're missing the whole point of this thread.

He got scammed, the guy lied to him to get wow gold. Gave him a steam account with csgo that had nice skins on it but he can't use them because the account is OW banned. Which means he can't trade the items. He's asking if someone is able to trade those skins over to his main account and he will pay you.

"and I am not so certain that your items are taken if you are banned by overwatch, there is no proof or no source about that, that it'll be on that account or you can't give them away till overwatch is over"

If the ban is majorly and not minorly disruptive , you will not get the skins ban. OW bans will turn into vac bans in the future ,ergo you won't get the skins back. So I don't know why you keep saying this shit about no proof.

In 3 days when you get unbanned from OW, it's because you got minorly disruptive for griefing, NOT cheating.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

segerydrth (04-23-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I am in one, because nubs in Silvers think everyone is a hacker.
    xD biggest bullshit ever, make more shit posts pls, you just said you were banned for 3 days and ^ that post above

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

You're missing the whole point of this thread.

He got scammed, the guy lied to him to get wow gold. Gave him a steam account with csgo that had nice skins on it but he can't use them because the account is OW banned. Which means he can't trade the items. He's asking if someone is able to trade those skins over to his main account and he will pay you.

"and I am not so certain that your items are taken if you are banned by overwatch, there is no proof or no source about that, that it'll be on that account or you can't give them away till overwatch is over"

If the ban is majorly and not minorly disruptive , you will not get the skins ban. OW bans will turn into vac bans in the future ,ergo you won't get the skins back. So I don't know why you keep saying this shit about no proof.

In 3 days when you get unbanned from OW, it's because you got minorly disruptive for griefing, NOT cheating.
    Point. But I'm not minorly disruptive. I got reported repeatedly for "cheating" because people who I played against thought I was cheating..

Still, if he has thoughts that he'll get scammed, there is a way around for that and checking some stuff, obviously this guy is way too stupid to use his brain and get around from scam, not everyone is smart enough to realize that true, but making this big mistake especially when you're unsure about something is just way to go and make the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by turtledaddykim View Post
    xD biggest bullshit ever, make more shit posts pls, you just said you were banned for 3 days and ^ that post above
    I was banned from trading 7 days, in 26th I get unbanned, does that make 3 days ban? Go back to school and learn some mathematics, you stupid.
    Last edited by xlux; 04-23-2015 at 01:24 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Point. But I'm not minorly disruptive.
    Just to give you your proof so you'll shut the fuck up already.
    The various types of CS:GO bans

There are 5 different type of bans in Counter-Strike Global Offensive. Here they are listed by their common name.

1. I) VAC bans: These are handed out for cheating and are permanent. For more information regarding VAC-bans go here.
    2. II) Overwatch bans:For more information regarding Overwatch-bans go here.
      • 1.Minorly disruptive (griefing): Around 30 days/1 month.
      • 2. Majorly disruptive (cheating -aim/wall/other external hacks): Permanent.

3. III) Account untrusted bans - These bans are permanent, 100% correct and won't be lifted. They will change into VAC ban over time.

Which means in 3 days you will stay banned , and you will not be able to keep/use/trade your skins.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Point. But I'm not minorly disruptive. I got reported repeatedly for "cheating" because people who I played against thought I was cheating..

I was banned from trading 7 days, in 26th I get unbanned, does that make 3 days ban? Go back to school and learn some mathematics, you stupid.
    1. i did read all of your shitposts
    2. if you get reported for cheating/hacking there will be a OW review and if they decide you are hacking you get a ban, if not you're free to go. they dont give you a fucking few days ban

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast