Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

    Go read a book.
    Implying any of that has to do with reading a book. The amount of retard in your post, is just too damn high for me to handle.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Psychotic (04-28-2015)

  3. #17
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,577
    Reputation
    439
    Thanks
    363
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    Implying any of that has to do with reading a book. The amount of retard in your post, is just too damn high for me to handle.
    Haha, okay.

    Someone whom just suggested that the military should get involved is calling me a retard.

    Which is why I told you to go read a book, because you're not very smart.

    I'll just leave it be, I'll allow you to dwell in your idiocy.
    Been around these parts since '10.

  4. #18
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

    Which is why I told you to go read a book, because you're not very smart.
    Needs

    More

    Double

    spacing.

    Also,

    Implying

    Reading

    A

    Book

    Will

    Make

    You

    Smart.

    Let's

    Go

    Read

    A

    Book

    On

    Calenders.

    Am

    I

    Smart

    Yet?
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Psychotic (04-28-2015)

  6. #19
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    12,117
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,507
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    >Implying the U.S does surpass all statistics that would usually identify a nation or state to be "third-world".
    >US the only developed country on the planet that still executes prisoners.
    >Leads the developed world in gun-related crimes.
    >20x the murder rate of any developed country.
    >Life expectancy in many counties especially across the south is lower than some third world countries. (Lower than Algeria, Bangladesh, and Nicaragua)
    >Among only three countries that do not guarantee paid maternity leave.
    >Schools are funded locally, not federally.
    >45% of Americans lack access to any form of public transit.
    >Highest infant mortality rate among developed countries.

    Oh look, a few statistics that would deem a country as not "third-world" that 'Murica doesn't surpass.
    I can tell your education was probably attained from a third world country because your sense of logic and definition is lacking.

    > https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat.../2091rank.html
    (ctrl+f -> united states)

    Pretty sure we're actually a lot less in infant mortality among MANY developed countries. Rank 169, nonetheless some are very undeveloped countries, but scroll up and you'll see many advanced/first world countries are higher in infant mortality than the US.

    All of your 'statements' are not statistics that deem a country as third world. I can tell that you didn't get your education from America because it's absolutely pathetic. I just rebutted to someone implying the US was considered a third world country among other nations which makes no sense at all because all statistics that DEEM a country as a 'THIRD WORLD' country are not present to / in the United States. All of these so called 'facts' aren't in the definition of a third world country. To further prove my point:

    https://www.nationsonline.org/oneworl..._countries.htm

    third world serves to identify countries that suffer from high infant mortality
    In comparison with the rest of the world, we're not that high in infant morality, furthermore, in comparison with other first world or second world countries, we're no where near the top. Of course, if we used your distorted visions of what dictates a country to be 'third world' than maybe we are the highest.

    low economic development
    I don't even need to comment on this however I can refer to our GDP and our economic accolades if needbe.

    high levels of poverty
    Although you can make the case that our wealth distribution is fucked and many aspects of our economy are flawed, we don't have high levels of poverty, at least in comparison to truly developing or poor countries.

    ...

    I could go on and on. I could go through the enumerated attributions that dictate a country to be 'third world' and I could then comment on it pointing out statistics that pertain to the U.S. that prove that wrong but I'd rather you do it yourself because this is a learning opportunity for you -- something you direly need.

    God of Marketplace







    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

    Minnesota Dabs (04-28-2015)

  8. #20
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep View Post


    I can tell your education was probably attained from a third world country because your sense of logic and definition is lacking.

    > https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat.../2091rank.html
    (ctrl+f -> united states)

    Pretty sure we're actually a lot less in infant mortality among MANY developed countries. Rank 169, nonetheless some are very undeveloped countries, but scroll up and you'll see many advanced/first world countries are higher in infant mortality than the US.

    All of your 'statements' are not statistics that deem a country as third world. I can tell that you didn't get your education from America because it's absolutely pathetic. I just rebutted to someone implying the US was considered a third world country among other nations which makes no sense at all because all statistics that DEEM a country as a 'THIRD WORLD' country are not present to / in the United States. All of these so called 'facts' aren't in the definition of a third world country. To further prove my point:

    https://www.nationsonline.org/oneworl..._countries.htm



    In comparison with the rest of the world, we're not that high in infant morality, furthermore, in comparison with other first world or second world countries, we're no where near the top. Of course, if we used your distorted visions of what dictates a country to be 'third world' than maybe we are the highest.



    I don't even need to comment on this however I can refer to our GDP and our economic accolades if needbe.



    Although you can make the case that our wealth distribution is fucked and many aspects of our economy are flawed, we don't have high levels of poverty, at least in comparison to truly developing or poor countries.

    ...

    I could go on and on. I could go through the enumerated attributions that dictate a country to be 'third world' and I could then comment on it pointing out statistics that pertain to the U.S. that prove that wrong but I'd rather you do it yourself because this is a learning opportunity for you -- something you direly need.
    There's a reason my parents moved us to the US when I was a little kid. The Canadian Education System is worse than the American Education System.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  9. #21
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,577
    Reputation
    439
    Thanks
    363
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    Needs

    More

    Double

    spacing.

    Also,

    Implying

    Reading

    A

    Book

    Will

    Make

    You

    Smart.

    Let's

    Go

    Read

    A

    Book

    On

    Calenders.

    Am

    I

    Smart

    Yet?
    I'll try to dumb down it down for you.
    Book = Information.
    Information = Intelligence.
    Go read a book = Go get some intelligence.

    Then again you're like 14, go watch power-rangers.
    Been around these parts since '10.

  10. #22
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    I'll try to dumb down it down for you.
    Book = Information.
    Information = Intelligence.
    Go read a book = Go get some intelligence.

    Then again you're like 14, go watch power-rangers.
    Ooooo, I'll go get a book on how to make a fire! That will make me so intelligent!
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  11. #23
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,577
    Reputation
    439
    Thanks
    363
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep View Post


    I can tell your education was probably attained from a third world country because your sense of logic and definition is lacking.

    > https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat.../2091rank.html
    (ctrl+f -> united states)

    Pretty sure we're actually a lot less in infant mortality among MANY developed countries. Rank 169, nonetheless some are very undeveloped countries, but scroll up and you'll see many advanced/first world countries are higher in infant mortality than the US.

    All of your 'statements' are not statistics that deem a country as third world. I can tell that you didn't get your education from America because it's absolutely pathetic. I just rebutted to someone implying the US was considered a third world country among other nations which makes no sense at all because all statistics that DEEM a country as a 'THIRD WORLD' country are not present to / in the United States. All of these so called 'facts' aren't in the definition of a third world country. To further prove my point:

    https://www.nationsonline.org/oneworl..._countries.htm



    In comparison with the rest of the world, we're not that high in infant morality, furthermore, in comparison with other first world or second world countries, we're no where near the top. Of course, if we used your distorted visions of what dictates a country to be 'third world' than maybe we are the highest.



    I don't even need to comment on this however I can refer to our GDP and our economic accolades if needbe.



    Although you can make the case that our wealth distribution is fucked and many aspects of our economy are flawed, we don't have high levels of poverty, at least in comparison to truly developing or poor countries.

    ...

    I could go on and on. I could go through the enumerated attributions that dictate a country to be 'third world' and I could then comment on it pointing out statistics that pertain to the U.S. that prove that wrong but I'd rather you do it yourself because this is a learning opportunity for you -- something you direly need.
    Before I continue: Note the "Oh look, a few statistics that United States fails at that would deem a country developed.
    Most of those statistics weren't, I just thought it would be funny to show how shitty the United States is in comparison to the top-tier countries.

    I wasn't really arguing the fact that the United States was a third world country. More so that you're economically, politically, socially behind countries that America deems themselves more developed then. (I would also rebuttal you're argument about your Economy, seeing as how you seem to think your GDP is a good way to determine that. I could mention the double AA credit rating and go on more about the massive debt you've managed to get yourself into, but I won't. )


    Also went down that list of Infant Mortality quickly, care to point me to the countries that you deem as Industrialized first world countries? Couldn't seem to find one.
    But here's one ranking United States among developed nations. Another suprise! They are number 1!


    Let us continue, here are the statistics showing poverty rates among children in developed countries, oh look United States near the bottom once again. (Note they are also below a few developing countries) Hmm. Interesting.


    But I understand if you weren't able to see that I wasn't really calling United States a third world country, more-so a shitty first world one.
    Also, be glad I used graphs. I didn't want to hurt your brain to bad so I thought they would be easier on you.
    Last edited by Confluency; 04-28-2015 at 10:35 PM.
    Been around these parts since '10.

  12. #24
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    Before I continue: Note the "Oh look, a few statistics that United States fails at that would deem a country developed.
    Most of those statistics weren't, I just thought it would be funny to show how shitty the United States is in comparison to the top-tier countries.
    I wasn't really arguing the fact that the United States was a third world country. More so that you're economically, politically, socially behind countries that America deems themselves more developed then. (I would also rebuttal you're argument about your Economy, seeing as how you seem to think your GDP is a good way to determine that. I could mention the double AA credit rating and go on more about the massive debt you've managed to get yourself into, but I won't. )
    Also went down that list, care to point me to the countries that you deem as Industrialized first world countries? Couldn't seem to find one.


    Let us continue, here are the statistics showing poverty rates among children in developed countries, oh look United States near the bottom once again. (Note they are also below a few developing countries) Hmm. Interesting.


    But I understand if you weren't able to see that I wasn't really calling United States a third world country, more-so a shitty first world one.
    Care to share the sources of where you got that information?
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  13. #25
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    12,117
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,507
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    Before I continue: Note the "Oh look, a few statistics that United States fails at that would deem a country developed.
    Most of those statistics weren't, I just thought it would be funny to show how shitty the United States is in comparison to the top-tier countries.

    I wasn't really arguing the fact that the United States was a third world country. More so that you're economically, politically, socially behind countries that America deems themselves more developed then. (I would also rebuttal you're argument about your Economy, seeing as how you seem to think your GDP is a good way to determine that. I could mention the double AA credit rating and go on more about the massive debt you've managed to get yourself into, but I won't. )


    Also went down that list of Infant Mortality quickly, care to point me to the countries that you deem as Industrialized first world countries? Couldn't seem to find one.
    But here's one ranking United States among developed nations. Another suprise! They are number 1!


    Let us continue, here are the statistics showing poverty rates among children in developed countries, oh look United States near the bottom once again. (Note they are also below a few developing countries) Hmm. Interesting.


    But I understand if you weren't able to see that I wasn't really calling United States a third world country, more-so a shitty first world one.
    Also, be glad I used graphs. I didn't want to hurt your brain to bad so I thought they would be easier on you.
    Yet you've proven to be an idiot further.
    I linked to you to the CIA factbook where this information is found and you can tell your source is biased because I don't see Russia or China on there whereby they have a higher infant mortality rate than the U.S. and are highly developed as they play a huge part in globalization and the global economy. They're #1 in a list of SOME of the developed countries. Your source is either biased or unreliable, probably both because I linked you to the CIA factbook with the same exact facts, we're at 6.7, and I don't see any of the other developed countries that are higher than the US.

    "povery rates among children"

    third world country implies poverty in general. You must take in poverty of the entire country and not seclude the statistics to children. Once again, your statistic is flawed and doesn't even address what you said initially that I then refuted.

    God of Marketplace







    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  14. #26
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,577
    Reputation
    439
    Thanks
    363
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    Care to share the sources of where you got that information?
    The first one literally gives you the fucking source.
    Second one is from Unicef. Found a blog with a few more images showing the poverty the United States has in comparison to Developed countries. It's a nice read too.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...s-ranked-34th/


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep View Post


    Yet you've proven to be an idiot further.
    I linked to you to the CIA factbook where this information is found and you can tell your source is biased because I don't see Russia or China on there whereby they have a higher infant mortality rate than the U.S. and are highly developed as they play a huge part in globalization and the global economy. They're #1 in a list of SOME of the developed countries. Your source is either biased or unreliable, probably both because I linked you to the CIA factbook with the same exact facts, we're at 6.7, and I don't see any of the other developed countries that are higher than the US.

    "povery rates among children"

    third world country implies poverty in general. You must take in poverty of the entire country and not seclude the statistics to children. Once again, your statistic is flawed and doesn't even address what you said initially that I then refuted.
    Wow, you have completely missed the point.
    And also, you're a complete fucking idiot, both China and Russia are developing countries LOL.
    Also, the percentage of those living in United States that are poverty stricken is 15.7 PERCENT LOL.
    Last edited by Confluency; 04-28-2015 at 11:01 PM.
    Been around these parts since '10.

  15. #27
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    12,117
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,507
    My Mood
    Inspired
    "massive debt you've got yourself into"

    >implying the debt a nation is in deems them as a third world country

    I could list a ton of countries with a large debt. May not be comparable to us, may not be even similar, but then does that mean anyone at a specific point of debt is a third world country even though they're sufficiently developed in every other factor? Does the nation's debt directly affect its inhabitants?

    "among other developed nations"
    Not all the developed nations thought, right? And also, you should clarify, it should be among all first world countries because you seem to imply that the U.S. is a third world country which is the most obtuse thing I've heard in a long time. All statistics that pertain, I'll reiterate, to the U.S., prove that we are not a third world country according to the definition or technicalities that deem a country to be labeled as 'third world'. Saying because we have the highest crime rate doesn't mean we're a third world country because being a third world country doesn't mean having high crime nor does it necessarily mean you're 'uncivilized', as I said earlier, and if the U.S. is anything, we're not uncivilized. We have a similar culture and social demands of powers around the world. Manners, etiquette, etc.

    I myself don't have to deem a country as industrialized or first world, look at the definition. Hell, with the conclusions you're abruptly jumping to you may as well say China and Russia are third world countries and then maybe the rest of your arguments would hold up in a debate. The source you attained where U.S. is top in top mortality is, as I said, biased, unreliable or not credible because it doesn't show ALL industrialized countries. Russia is a prime example, as shown on the CIA factbook, it is a few ahead in infant mortality than the U.S.

    edit:
    I'll concede that Russia and China are developing countries but the reason I used them as an example is because a third world country has numerous attributions that a country must meet to deem it as third world. Are you going to say China and Russia are third world countries as well? Most countries are still developing today -- when does a country meet a standard of 'developed' if no country is fully developed? Until I see a country that is #1 in everything (positively affecting such as education) I'm not sure what your definition of developed is.
    Last edited by Psychotic; 04-28-2015 at 11:05 PM.

    God of Marketplace







    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  16. #28
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,577
    Reputation
    439
    Thanks
    363
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep View Post
    "massive debt you've got yourself into"

    >implying the debt a nation is in deems them as a third world country

    I could list a ton of countries with a large debt. May not be comparable to us, may not be even similar, but then does that mean anyone at a specific point of debt is a third world country even though they're sufficiently developed in every other factor? Does the nation's debt directly affect its inhabitants?

    "among other developed nations"
    Not all the developed nations thought, right? And also, you should clarify, it should be among all first world countries because you seem to imply that the U.S. is a third world country which is the most obtuse thing I've heard in a long time. All statistics that pertain, I'll reiterate, to the U.S., prove that we are not a third world country according to the definition or technicalities that deem a country to be labeled as 'third world'. Saying because we have the highest crime rate doesn't mean we're a third world country because being a third world country doesn't mean having high crime nor does it necessarily mean you're 'uncivilized', as I said earlier, and if the U.S. is anything, we're not uncivilized. We have a similar culture and social demands of powers around the world. Manners, etiquette, etc.

    I myself don't have to deem a country as industrialized or first world, look at the definition. Hell, with the conclusions you're abruptly jumping to you may as well say China and Russia are third world countries and then maybe the rest of your arguments would hold up in a debate. The source you attained where U.S. is top in top mortality is, as I said, biased, unreliable or not credible because it doesn't show ALL industrialized countries. Russia is a prime example, as shown on the CIA factbook, it is a few ahead in infant mortality than the U.S.

    edit:
    I'll concede that Russia and China are developing countries but the reason I used them as an example is because a third world country has numerous attributions that a country must meet to deem it as third world. Are you going to say China and Russia are third world countries as well? Most countries are still developing today -- when does a country meet a standard of 'developed' if no country is fully developed? Until I see a country that is #1 in everything (positively affecting such as education) I'm not sure what your definition of developed is.
    Honestly I'm so mind blown at your stupidity. You say I'm implying that the U.S is a third-world country, but yet I've said otherwise. My points are not among industrialized countries, it is developed countries.
    And yes, both Russia and China are considered third-world countries.
    If you consider them to be developed it just proves my point further about how stupid you are. I'm pretty sure only three? (correct me if I'm wrong) institutions have given lists of developed countries. None of which have Russia or China on.
    Industrialized =/= Developed.



    I'm not going to argue your other points because:
    a)I'm tired.
    b)You seem to think everything that is not recorded by the CIA factbook is biased.
    c)they are easily rebutted.
    Last edited by Confluency; 04-28-2015 at 11:19 PM.
    Been around these parts since '10.

  17. #29
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    12,117
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,507
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post


    Honestly I'm so mind blown at your stupidity. You say I'm implying that the U.S is a third-world country, but yet I've said otherwise. My points are not among industrialized countries, it is developed countries.
    And yes, both Russia and China are considered third-world countries.
    If you consider them to be developed it just proves my point further about how stupid you are.

    I'm not going to argue your other points because:
    a)I'm tired.
    b)You seem to think everything that is not recorded by the CIA factbook is biased.
    c)they are easily rebutted.
    and your source is sufficient yet it has the same exact statistics as shown by the factbook, and hell, I can find any other source that support my statement, your source, and the factbook because if you're going to say the CIA factbook isn't accurate or isn't credible then you yourself are proving how stupid you are.

    YOU'RE NOT IMPLYING IT'S A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY?

    Oh look, a few statistics that would deem a country as not "third-world" that 'Murica doesn't surpass.
    Contradictory, illogical and probably has multiple mental conditions that restrict heavy thinking.
    Last edited by Psychotic; 04-28-2015 at 11:20 PM.

    God of Marketplace







    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  18. #30
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,577
    Reputation
    439
    Thanks
    363
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep View Post


    and your source is sufficient yet it has the same exact statistics as shown by the factbook, and hell, I can find any other source that support my statement, your source, and the factbook because if you're going to say the CIA factbook isn't accurate or isn't credible then you yourself are proving how stupid you are.

    YOU'RE NOT IMPLYING IT'S A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY?


    Contradictory, illogical and probably has multiple mental conditions that restrict heavy thinking.
    I find it hilarious that in one of my previous posts I mention how I do not believe that the United States is a third world country, and I go on to mention how my argument is just for the sake of showing how shitty the U.S is compared to other developed countries.

    You said that United States surpasses all requirements that deems a country third-world or not, and I pointed one out.

    I can tell you just skim through my posts and then go onto posting utter bullshit, yes our numbers were the same. Difference is you were justifying them by comparing them to undeveloped countries, and I was comparing them to developed countries.

    At the end of the day/night you're a full blown idiot, lack the attention span to properly read through what I've been saying, and seem to think that industrialized = developed.

    Beating a dead horse here, you've completely disregarded any common sense so I'll let you believe what you want. Bye bye baby cakes.
    Been around these parts since '10.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-20-2013, 04:10 PM
  2. national guard
    By Hyak in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 09:51 PM
  3. Us National Guard
    By Tomimpersonator-braccini8 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 02:18 AM
  4. Defeating Warrock's Game Guard
    By Dave84311 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 04:31 PM
  5. Soul of the Ultimate Nation
    By vir2000 in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-05-2006, 04:40 AM