Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

What happened your first time smoking weed

My first time it took me forever to get high so we just kept smoking until I did.

I was with my two friends who both smoke bud frequently. They were both baked after the first joint, but I didn't feel anything so we kept smoking until I did. We started the first joint (all three joints were 2.5g of bud total) at around noon and finished the third one around 6pm, and I still wasn't high.

At like 6:30 when we were driving around (lol i know it wasnt smart) and all three joints hit me at once and all of a sudden my head fell back and I started laughing as hard as I fucking could. The music was so loud my friends couldnt hear me and I was in the back so they didn't see me, but I couldn't fucking stop laughing.

It took me like a minute to lift my head up but after I did I started laughing even fucking harder which I didn't think was possible and my friends noticed and they started laughing too and I was laughing soooo hard and no matter how hard I tried i couldnt stop. Eventually my mouth and throat were hurting from laughing so much but I couldnt stop even though I really wanted to. After laughing for literally 15 minutes straight as hard as I could I finally stopped, but still laughed really hard every now and then.

Everything felt soooo incredibly different and weird and I couldn't for the life of me stop acting retarded, and managed to convince myself I was going to be permanently retarded for the rest of my life and freaked out until my friend's convinced me it wouldnt last forever.

Eventually we went to a crape restaurant, but I didnt want to go in because I knew how retarded i was acting and didnt want to embarrass myself in public. My friends tried to get me to go in but I was refusing, and eventually they got me to come out, but I just slammed my head against a brick wall (not as hard as possible but still pretty hard) then climbed into the car through the fully opened window. While they were inside I started losing my shit again laughing as hard as I could and some worker (who i remember being pretty hot) who was taking out the trash or something came over and asked if I was okay, to which I responded by screaming "YEesyeyEESsss" like a fucking retard while laughing and out of breath. She just went inside pretending like nothing happened lol.

Later we went to a turkey hill and while the windows were down I called random people walking by faggots until my friends rolled the windows up, surprisingly nobody came over. Then I slept over at my friends house and woke up with my throat hurting and a huge bump on the back of my head.

Was an amazing time. What happend your first times?

Thanks
    Nothing happens. Because thats just how it is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I was walking around in the streets and it felt like if I didn't concentrate hard enough, I would instantly fall asleep on the floor.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    My first time way by far the best, I got this feeling like I was falling down a huge mountain, and when I hit the bottom I had a massive rush of heat run through my arms, and when I was listening to music (B.I.G Flume) I felt like the music was so thick I could swim through it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i took a few hits then moved on to a bong and took a few. That was about it, just felt chilled. Nothing special...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I actually vividly remember the first time I smoked weed. I was 13, and in grade 8. I was one of those kids who was really sheltered as a kid until my parents split up, then I was allowed alot of freedom and started to learn about the "streets" if that's what you wanna call it. Anyways, a bunch of my friends were at one of my close friends house and they were in the kitchen rolling a joint, I was in the living room freaking out because it was the first time I was around weed. Few minutes later I was peer-pressured to smoke weed and split a small ass joint between 5-6 people. I then went on to act like I was high as fuck although I knew I wasn't, but I wanted to pretend like I was cool.
    Anyways, after that day I got high every day until grade nine and then I smoked occasionally. (Parties, Get togethers, etc.)
    Been around these parts since '10.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Dont really remember my first time, mostly because I smoked a joint daily for like a year, so ive been stoned so many times, I dont really remember each time, there have been a few times that I have had alot of fun, but am too lazy to write it down rn, got a fucking I(Incomplete) math package to do

Formerly known as - GangsterDemon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Smoked weed first time after school in 6th grade. Felt sorta chill. Later I found out I was just buzzed. I love weed, but the first time I was stoned, I couldn't even take another hit.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞
    News Force (WTF News): 8-7-17 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks
    The story bro....

Fake as fuck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Australian weed is the strongest in the world, 1 cone can put anyone on their hole if they haven't smoked in a while.
    @Farting Scotia it's a legit story.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    The first time i smoked was with my girlfriend. It felt so weird I was certain that I was dying LOL.
    To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting. - Sun Tze

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Never even tried weed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Australian weed is the strongest in the world, 1 cone can put anyone on their hole if they haven't smoked in a while.
    @Farting Scotia it's a legit story.
    It's probably me but I still say fake as fuck :|

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Australian weed is the strongest in the world
    /kek'ed so fucking hard at this. /phew

OT: First time I smoked any weed, it was dabs and I was in the 7th grade. Literally sat on my friends couch for like 10 hours just taking half a hit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post

/kek'ed so fucking hard at this. /phew

OT: First time I smoked any weed, it was dabs and I was in the 7th grade. Literally sat on my friends couch for like 10 hours just taking half a hit.
    lol dab put you to sleep

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast