Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,750
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092

    TMT STILL THE BEST

    Its funny how you guys go like 'the fight was rigged blabla, Floyd is a pussy-runner blabla, he did more hugging than fighting blabla'

    Its rather hilarious actually how you guys are so damn ignorant to just accept the fact that Floyd Mayweather has developed that method to keep all boxers in his control. If you knew anything about boxing yourself, you'd realise he's being smart and the shit he's doing ain't as easy as you guys think it is.

    Floyd deserved it and he grabbed it.

    TMT all the way, TBE.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

    Blake (05-03-2015)

  3. #2
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,654
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Its funny how you guys go like 'the fight was rigged blabla, Floyd is a pussy-runner blabla, he did more hugging than fighting blabla'

    Its rather hilarious actually how you guys are so damn ignorant to just accept the fact that Floyd Mayweather has developed that method to keep all boxers in his control. If you knew anything about boxing yourself, you'd realise he's being smart and the shit he's doing ain't as easy as you guys think it is.

    Floyd deserved it and he grabbed it.

    TMT all the way, TBE.
    +100 .

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

    Snake (05-03-2015)

  5. #3
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,213
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    4,221

    Aside from the boxing, Floyd 'Money' Mayweather seems to glorify wealth in a way that I would dislike, and I think this is a widely shared belief.
    With this impression, I think people are inclined to put down his skill in the sport regardless.
    Last edited by Oliboli8769; 05-03-2015 at 04:17 AM.
    Contact Me: All Of My Social Media
     

    Not really vouches but just some quotes I like from kind people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    No other section contributor is like you though.
    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayTheGames View Post
    You're one of the only people still active on this section. I respect that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    you're the reason i still take pride in this section oli
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Back at it again with the releases, you need a reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperD View Post
    As always - great. Thank you very much for this one here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Oli at it again with the dope programs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodes View Post
    +Rep, you are the best, mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    I remember you :O

    I used to watch your videos years ago haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenyst View Post


    Well you are the god of AQW section and always a friend in my book so you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    Oli, you the real mvp
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli is the best
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Haha but true oli is pretty epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli's ass is delicious
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    He Helps Many New Member As Much As He Can And I Respect Him As A Player
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    The Least Selfish Person I Know In Aqw Community
    Quote Originally Posted by adimarky View Post
    #GoodGuyOli
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post

    #Oli4Contributor2k16
     
    All on the BattleOn section


  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

    CaptSoap (05-03-2015),Farting Scum (05-03-2015),Jhem (05-03-2015)

  7. #4
    CaptSoap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    The guy just acts like a major douche that's why most people hate on him. I would pick a family man who is respectful over a douche bag who is cocky as hell. But thats just my opinion no need to bleed

  8. #5
    Lucifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ✘✘✘✘✘™
    Posts
    3,326
    Reputation
    851
    Thanks
    871
    My Mood
    Dead
    i didn't watch the fight. i didn't care about the fight. why would you even want to watch two people fight?

  9. #6
    Confluency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,545
    Reputation
    423
    Thanks
    345
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ugliest View Post
    i didn't watch the fight. i didn't care about the fight. why would you even want to watch two people fight?
    What kind of question is that?
    Fighting in general is watched by millions upon millions, it's entertainment.
    Been around these parts since '10.

  10. #7
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,877
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,719
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Its funny how you guys go like 'the fight was rigged blabla, Floyd is a pussy-runner blabla, he did more hugging than fighting blabla'

    Its rather hilarious actually how you guys are so damn ignorant to just accept the fact that Floyd Mayweather has developed that method to keep all boxers in his control. If you knew anything about boxing yourself, you'd realise he's being smart and the shit he's doing ain't as easy as you guys think it is.

    Floyd deserved it and he grabbed it.

    TMT all the way, TBE.
    I'll shut down your argument with three words (technically four).

    "Still can't read."

    If you need further explanation, think about people not liking those who are lesser than they are. If you illiterate, then you are a lesser human being. When you start factoring in the fact that hes cocky, and since most white people are racist, him being black added to the mix caused the bitchwater hate. Oh yeah, did I forget? Hes a terrible human being.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  11. #8
    Farting Scum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    644
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    83
    Your stupid OP.
    Last edited by Farting Scum; 05-03-2015 at 10:43 PM.

  12. #9
    Oliboli8769's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boliworlds
    Posts
    2,213
    Reputation
    472
    Thanks
    4,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    If you need further explanation, think about people not liking those who are lesser than they are. If you illiterate, then you are a lesser human being. When you start factoring in the fact that hes cocky, and since most white people are racist, him being black added to the mix caused the bitchwater hate. Oh yeah, did I forget? Hes a terrible human being.
    True, he is a terrible human being. I'm not sure about the racism point though, it possibly exists, but I wouldn't say it's major.
    I think the fact that he gets along with Justin Bieber brought more hate on him
    Contact Me: All Of My Social Media
     

    Not really vouches but just some quotes I like from kind people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    No other section contributor is like you though.
    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayTheGames View Post
    You're one of the only people still active on this section. I respect that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    you're the reason i still take pride in this section oli
    Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Back at it again with the releases, you need a reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperD View Post
    As always - great. Thank you very much for this one here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Oli at it again with the dope programs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodes View Post
    +Rep, you are the best, mate
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post


    I remember you :O

    I used to watch your videos years ago haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenyst View Post


    Well you are the god of AQW section and always a friend in my book so you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by qaqwer View Post
    Oli, you the real mvp
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli is the best
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post

    Haha but true oli is pretty epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheoi View Post
    oli's ass is delicious
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    He Helps Many New Member As Much As He Can And I Respect Him As A Player
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    The Least Selfish Person I Know In Aqw Community
    Quote Originally Posted by adimarky View Post
    #GoodGuyOli
    Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post

    #Oli4Contributor2k16
     
    All on the BattleOn section


  13. #10
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
    Its rather hilarious actually how you guys are so damn ignorant to just accept the fact that Floyd Mayweather has developed that method to keep all boxers in his control. If you knew anything about boxing yourself, you'd realise he's being smart and the shit he's doing ain't as easy as you guys think it is.
    he's 48-0, he couldn't be 48-0 if he wasn't a good fighter. nobody is saying he's bad at what he does so why are you gobbling his dick? why are you butthurt over the fact that he's a pos and boring af?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


Similar Threads

  1. NA Still the best server for Aussies?
    By CFHackPro in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 06:07 AM
  2. The Best Game
    By RebornAce in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 09:39 PM
  3. What's the best way to make money online?
    By SATANICAT in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-02-2007, 07:04 PM
  4. whats program for (SMD, DXT) the best?
    By barney in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 11:36 PM
  5. The best stories ever told
    By kvmn8 in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 01:22 AM