Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    Imperial Commando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Star.
    Posts
    2,583
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Asians View Post
    I never got a virus from downloading porn.
    lol. your all asian porn.

  2. #17
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    Viruses can be a bad thing. That's why you need to learn how to keep things protected
    Like using a condom ?

  3. #18
    Viibez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,839
    Reputation
    801
    Thanks
    2,783
    My Mood
    Amused
    Get a New PC

  4. #19
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,397
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Stop downloading porn will help...

  5. #20
    tbike4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ARIZONA
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by tbike4life View Post
    i will try this hopefully it works
    okk i tried downloading spybot and this is what it says.. "This existing file is marked as read only. Click retry to remove the read only attribute and try again, click abort to cncel the installation, click ignore to skip this file." what do i do????? i click retry but it doesnt work and it says the same thing...

  6. #21
    A⁴'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I want my minion back /fosho.
    Posts
    4,001
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by tbike4life View Post
    OMG!! I really need help with this because if my dad has to restore the computer AGAIN he will be very, very, very, very MAD!!!! ahhhhhhhhh!
    Made me lol. :I

  7. #22
    tbike4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ARIZONA
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Made me lol. :I
    well thats good

  8. #23
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by tbike4life View Post
    okk i tried downloading spybot and this is what it says.. "This existing file is marked as read only. Click retry to remove the read only attribute and try again, click abort to cncel the installation, click ignore to skip this file." what do i do????? i click retry but it doesnt work and it says the same thing...
    bahahaha...

    That only happens when you have viruses from malware-infested porn sites.

    Anywho, try clicking retry several times. If this doesn't work, start computer in safe mode. Manually delete infected files and Spybot S&D

    Restart comp in normal mode.
    Reinstall Spybot

    Lemme know how that goes.


    Also, in the future: Don't browse through weird porn sites. Especially on your DAD's computer.

    Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

  9. #24
    tbike4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ARIZONA
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post


    bahahaha...

    That only happens when you have viruses from malware-infested porn sites.

    Anywho, try clicking retry several times. If this doesn't work, start computer in safe mode. Manually delete infected files and Spybot S&D

    Restart comp in normal mode.
    Reinstall Spybot

    Lemme know how that goes.


    Also, in the future: Don't browse through weird porn sites. Especially on your DAD's computer.
    ok.......... this is NOT from a porn site because i dont watch porn on this computer!!! im not that stupid i use a secure computer with a internet browser that includes a password and has a TON of antiviruses built into it now back on subject with my virus.. i just installed SUPERantispyware free edition, malwarebytes, ccleaner, spybot s&d and im going to update them and run them in safe mode... hopefully it will work this time.....

  10. #25
    Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NZL (GMT+12)
    Posts
    6,210
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    764
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    reformat your comp

  11. #26
    tbike4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ARIZONA
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by tbike4life View Post
    ok.......... this is NOT from a porn site because i dont watch porn on this computer!!! im not that stupid i use a secure computer with a internet browser that includes a password and has a TON of antiviruses built into it now back on subject with my virus.. i just installed SUPERantispyware free edition, malwarebytes, ccleaner, spybot s&d and im going to update them and run them in safe mode... hopefully it will work this time.....
    wooooooooowwwwwwwww...... this is so frustrating!! ok none of these worked every time i open up the scans my computer says "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." its as if the program never installed....Im running as admin so i have the permission... oh and right after it says that i click ok and then the program closes and i cannot open it again. that means i have to delete the program completely and try again. EVERY time i do this with EVERY virus scan this happens.. any suggestions??
    P.S i want to delete this without having to flash my hard drive, re format anything, reinstall windows, etc.
    Last edited by tbike4life; 11-22-2009 at 09:30 PM.

  12. #27
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    I've never heard of that problem. Take it to a comp repair shop and ask for advice. Or you're just gonna have to reformat

    Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

    tbike4life (11-22-2009)

  14. #28
    tbike4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ARIZONA
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post
    I've never heard of that problem. Take it to a comp repair shop and ask for advice. Or you're just gonna have to reformat
    i cant do that though because i cant drive yet -_-
    thank you a lot for trying to help me though!
    Last edited by tbike4life; 11-22-2009 at 09:39 PM.

  15. #29
    mlkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Your bed
    Posts
    442
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Melikepie View Post
    haha funny stop going to porn sites
    owned.

  16. #30
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by tbike4life View Post
    i cant do that though because i cant drive yet -_-
    thank you a lot for trying to help me though!
    Find a techsupport forum and post your question. They may know what to do. Try exclusivly looking for antivirus help and np

    Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Help me fast
    By kokyamr in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 10:53 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 10:12 PM
  3. can someone help me out real fast?
    By ShAg123 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 05:59 AM
  4. OMG SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ
    By pwner101 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 02:46 PM
  5. OMG CAN SOMEONE HELP ME???BIG MSN VIRUS
    By aprill27 in forum Anti-Malware
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 06:18 AM

Tags for this Thread