Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,811
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,644
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Dave plays Cricket Tournament Online 2010
    GAWD PLAYS "Grow 12 inches in 1 week"

    MIDGET, FUCKING MIDGET


    Is borderlands any good? Im thinking about torrenting it but I doubt I can play it online cept in lan on hamachi





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  2. #17
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    GAWD PLAYS "Grow 12 inches in 1 week"

    MIDGET, FUCKING MIDGET


    Is borderlands any good? Im thinking about torrenting it but I doubt I can play it online cept in lan on hamachi
    the online works for the torrent Borderlands, actually.

    And yes, it's pretty fun but I do admit it gets a little boring after a while :\

    Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

  3. #18
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    What the hell are you talking about

  4. #19
    blacksaber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,686
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post


    the online works for the torrent Borderlands, actually.

    And yes, it's pretty fun but I do admit it gets a little boring after a while :\
    Scruffy and I played online for a while until HE got bored with it and he hasn't played it since!

    It's pretty fun though, not when you learn to manipulate the save data to boost your level and proficiencies. Lvl 100+ Soldier and Berserker
    Thanks for the sig Ryan

    Gifts:
    Frostythesnowman
    EPK

  5. #20
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    No1 answered my question Why can't I see the chat? or what du I press?

    BTW Dave I noticed your more active.

    .

    Yes Borderlands it's actually really cool. The best FPS + RPG I have ever played.

    This is my first tho.


    Oh ye a question does this game ever ends? Had any1 reached the vault?

    nvm youtubed it ...ending.
    Last edited by juanrineytor; 11-23-2009 at 06:31 PM.

  6. #21
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Online play works on a cracked version
    They use Game Spy to host the servers instead of Steam so they don't check if you bought it or not.
    Also, the service on the Servers SUCK
    You can have 2 people with really great internet speeds playing together and both will lag because how GAY the Game Spy servers are.

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  7. #22
    mexicano007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Photoshop CS3/MPGH[GFX]Section!
    Posts
    1,236
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Gawd plays NCAA FOOTBALL 2010
    FIFA2010 All day.
    +Latest



  8. #23
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by WoopwoopJuggalo View Post
    Online play works on a cracked version
    They use Game Spy to host the servers instead of Steam so they don't check if you bought it or not.
    Also, the service on the Servers SUCK
    You can have 2 people with really great internet speeds playing together and both will lag because how GAY the Game Spy servers are.
    A fucking men, the online fucking sucks but w.e it's pretty fun.

    1.6 posts w00t.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. IET I joined :<
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 04:28 PM
  2. Joining [MPGH] Clan, Buying Admin etc.
    By Dmx in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 12:52 PM

Tags for this Thread