Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,406
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,364

    Curve Fever Event [4PM CST MAY 9TH]



    Hello, and welcome to the MPGH official Curve Fever Tournament.

    The prizes have yet to be completely finalized, however here is the general idea (will be updated before the start of the event).

    1st: Humble Bundle Complete Weekly, Steam Game(s)/Items, Free Name + Image OR Text Title change
    2nd: Steam Game(s)/Items, Free Name + Text Title Change
    3rd: Steam Game(s)/Items, Free Text Title Change

    The Humble Bundle will be provided by me, most other content is given by Jov. User changes are given by Liz.

    The event starts at 4PM CST on May 9th.

    Finalized brackets (Will be updated throughout the event): https://i59.tinypic.com/15h2as4.png






    If you are not here within 5-10 minutes of your match being called, you will be disqualified. Make sure to check what time it will be for you. EU users have been prioritized in this situation and will go first.
    Last edited by Flengo; 05-08-2015 at 11:41 AM.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  2. #2
    Ahlwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    I love HomeScillet
    Posts
    10,324
    Reputation
    1835
    Thanks
    3,790
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I must regrettably request to be instantly disqualified due to timezones.


    Fire GM Moments

    I will not add anyone on Skype anymore. My Skype is limited to MPGH Staff, Publicist, and News Force only. Any inquiries should be done via MPGH PM/VM
    Impersonator List
     

    MPGH History

    Publicist 11/2017
    Global Moderator 09/2017
    Minion+ 04/2017
    Market Place Minion 04/2017
    Minecraft Minion 02/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion 11/2016

    Middleman 09/2016
    News Force Editor 08/2016
    News Force (Section of the Week) 03/2016
    News Force (User News) 10/2015

    Donator 03/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor 05/2014
    Member 12/2012

  3. #3
    Stitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    772
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Color's Sheep View Post
    I must regrettably request to be instantly disqualified due to timezones.
    Straya ;c

  4. #4
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    [B @Hunter's Sheep @SynqZ @Lightning @molot @derpik
    @Dave's Mexican @Yung Lean 2001 @HetoxHD
    @asskickingactivity @Hunter @tommy4702 @droppy @ProHackBot999 @Rörschach @Nipeks @Royce
    @crusebal @insanefirefreak @PotZombie @SteveB96

    Please let us know if you will not be able to make it[/B]

  5. #5
    SynqZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    [B @Hunter's Sheep @SynqZ @Lightning @molot @derpik
    @Dave's Mexican @Yung Lean 2001 @HetoxHD
    @asskickingactivity @Hunter @tommy4702 @droppy @ProHackBot999 @Rörschach @Nipeks @Royce
    @crusebal @insanefirefreak @PotZombie @SteveB96

    Please let us know if you will not be able to make it[/B]
    I cannot make it sadly due to high stress of my GCSE's next week along with constant revision.

    Good luck all contestants.

  6. #6
    Turtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    RIGGED
    Posts
    2,921
    Reputation
    408
    Thanks
    656
    My Mood
    Tired
    @KillTheNoise :P sorry i wish i could join but timezone is an ass.
    good luck to everyone who's in the competition!

    @SynqZ haha yea i need to study for my IGCSE too


  7. #7
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,820
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,931
    oh man prom after parties whew



    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  8. #8
    Derpik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your worst nightmares.
    Posts
    2,122
    Reputation
    355
    Thanks
    489
    My Mood
    Angelic
    how long will the event be?
     

    Image by thesirexploit. Be sure to check him out.

    Feel free to donate to me.

  9. #9
    Yung Lean 2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Yoshi City
    Posts
    1,465
    Reputation
    175
    Thanks
    910
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    @Yung Lean 2001
    If I'm correct, this is 11 pm CET, right? Sure I can make it, but too bad you'll be out first round eh?
    S-A-D B-O-Y-S
    Bitch, I grind, bitch, I grind


  10. #10
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
    If I'm correct, this is 11 pm CET, right? Sure I can make it, but too bad you'll be out first round eh?
    We'll see about that

  11. #11
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    4,759
    Reputation
    1653
    Thanks
    11,710
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    [B @Hunter's Sheep @SynqZ @Lightning @molot @derpik
    @Dave's Mexican @Yung Lean 2001 @HetoxHD
    @asskickingactivity @Hunter @tommy4702 @droppy @ProHackBot999 @Rörschach @Nipeks @Royce
    @crusebal @insanefirefreak @PotZombie @SteveB96

    Please let us know if you will not be able to make it
    I probably won't be able to make it but it will be 12:00 AM here and I need to study because of the exams, if you can make it tomorrow before 8:00 PM UCT+2 it would be able to make it.[/B]

    MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

  12. #12
    PotZombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Virginia 703! New York 607!♕ ♚ ♛
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    @KillTheNoise Sorry guys, wont be able to make it due to work. Ive played a few matches of this game though and have to say its a really good time and great game! Have fun guys and GLHF to all participating.

    "I don't drink to much, I know the bud wiser" - Joey Bada$$

  13. #13
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,406
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,364
    Sigh, guess he changed it to Saturday without telling me.

    I more than likely (like, 90%) won't be there at all.
    I specifically said this guess no one paid attention.

    So have fun I guess.


    EDIT: I will be good, I can host tomorrow. I got it sorted out.
    Last edited by Raple; 05-08-2015 at 09:53 PM.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  14. #14
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    Sigh, guess he changed it to Saturday without telling me.

    I more than likely (like, 90%) won't be there at all.
    I specifically said this guess no one paid attention.

    So have fun I guess.
    Hey buddy, look at the bottom of that bracket.

    RIP SCOTIA 2K15

  15. #15
    Hissui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post


    Hey buddy, look at the bottom of that bracket.

    RIP SCOTIA 2K15
    How did someone with such a large reputation and post count get banned? I see that he's in your signature, how long ago was he banned?

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hissui For This Useful Post:

    Deflorate. (05-08-2015),KillTheNoise (05-08-2015)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [FLASH] - Curve Fever 2
    By Zignixx in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-31-2016, 09:56 AM
  2. Curve fever
    By Royce in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-22-2013, 04:19 AM
  3. CABIN Fever event NOW!!!
    By e036238 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 11:19 PM