Thread: Paypal pls....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    kevinvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ball Is Life
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    331
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Paypal pls....

    I already made a thread about this but a staff closed it and didn't make it clear for me do I call my card company or paypal, most of you said I didn't authorize this payment do I say anything after that?

    This is for a kid scamming me in paypal for buying Katowice pins, I was pissed off when I found out he was 15 and fucked me over. He used it to buy steam market csgo sheet now I want revenge for this bullshit and teach him a lesson.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to kevinvo For This Useful Post:

    TonyMane() (05-10-2015)

  3. #2
    Caves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nazi Germany
    Posts
    472
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    70
    No, you deserve to be scammed.
    If you're that dumb to believe him, please learn common sense before you try to make another transaction.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Caves For This Useful Post:

    TonyMane() (05-10-2015)

  5. #3
    kevinvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ball Is Life
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    331
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Caves View Post
    No, you deserve to be scammed.
    If you're that dumb to believe him, please learn common sense before you try to make another transaction.
    shut the fuck up? I came for fucking help you fucking nigger

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to kevinvo For This Useful Post:

    TonyMane() (05-10-2015)

  7. #4
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    11,027
    Reputation
    1839
    Thanks
    5,414
    Hey guys just chill.

    OP do you have any proof that he scammed you? Does the scammer use MPGH? Also if you have enough proof report him to paypal and they should help you out. There system is fucking stupid so chargeback should be easy.

  8. #5
    kevinvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ball Is Life
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    331
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    Hey guys just chill.

    OP do you have any proof that he scammed you? Does the scammer use MPGH? Also if you have enough proof report him to paypal and they should help you out. There system is fucking stupid so chargeback should be easy.
    no he does not use mpgh he is some fucking kid in Poland from ebay.

    The only proof I got was talking to him on steam but I cant go back to the chat.
    Last edited by kevinvo; 05-09-2015 at 10:55 PM.

  9. #6
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,767
    Reputation
    1319
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvo View Post
    no he does not use mpgh he is some fucking kid in Poland from ebay.

    The only proof I got was talking to him on steam but I cant go back to the chat.
    How old are you? just curious.


    Middleman | August 2015
    Publicist | September 2015
    Battlefield Minion | September 2015
    NewsForce | February 2016
    Former Staff | February 2016
    Middleman | May 2017
    Fire MM | May 2017
    Publicist | October 2017
    Marketplace Minion | December 2017

  10. #7
    Caves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nazi Germany
    Posts
    472
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvo View Post
    shut the fuck up? I came for fucking help you fucking nigger
    bitch ass faggot, if you want help theres always google.
    if you're dumb enough to believe in ebay buyer protection you should hang yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Turner View Post
    How old are you? just curious.
    probably 5.

  11. #8
    rader3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Ahh why do people have to scam

  12. #9
    kevinvo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ball Is Life
    Posts
    1,177
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    331
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Caves View Post


    bitch ass faggot, if you want help theres always google.
    if you're dumb enough to believe in ebay buyer protection you should hang yourself.

    probably 5.
    Are you fucking kidding me? this is the first time in forever this happen and I never fucking used ebay or paypal like this, I came here for help not some fucking new faggot from 2015 to trash talk, get the fuck out of here.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kevinvo For This Useful Post:

    Eternity (05-10-2015),segerydrth (05-10-2015)

  14. #10
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,454
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,710
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvo View Post
    no he does not use mpgh he is some fucking kid in Poland from ebay.

    The only proof I got was talking to him on steam but I cant go back to the chat.
    Do you mean he used your PayPal?
    Do you mean you bought something and never received anything?
    Please elaborate.


    Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.


    My MPGH History

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  15. #11
    Caves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nazi Germany
    Posts
    472
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvo View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me? this is the first time in forever this happen and I never fucking used ebay or paypal like this, I came here for help not some fucking new faggot from 2015 to trash talk, get the fuck out of here.
    "Hey guys, I made an account in 2011 and idled because I'm a bitch ass faggot"
    If you wanted help, theres google, not to mention, the
    MASS AMOUNTS OF PAGES EBAY PROVIDES TO YOU ABOUT BUYER PROTECTION.
    But to answer your question so you would stop sales trashing in my threads, calling me a "queer" everywhere (it only justifies the fact that you are 5 years old):
    Call your bank if you paid via bank or cc and tell them you did not authorize this transaction.
    Or tell your mom to, chances are you stole her credit card.
    Also, you're probably more autistic than me, because...

  16. #12
    ミHorizon彡's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,226
    Reputation
    405
    Thanks
    528
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Caves View Post

    "Hey guys, I made an account in 2011 and idled because I'm a bitch ass faggot"
    If you wanted help, theres google, not to mention, the
    MASS AMOUNTS OF PAGES EBAY PROVIDES TO YOU ABOUT BUYER PROTECTION.
    But to answer your question so you would stop sales trashing in my threads, calling me a "queer" everywhere (it only justifies the fact that you are 5 years old):
    Call your bank if you paid via bank or cc and tell them you did not authorize this transaction.
    Or tell your mom to, chances are you stole her credit card.
    Also, you're probably more autistic than me, because...
    ......how the fuck did you not know it was me.
    Fucking ******, get the hell out of here, and go steal your moms credit card again.
    Edit:
    Just to add to that, the fact you can find my threads to shitpost stuff like:
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvo View Post
    fucking queer
    Shoutouts to segerdyth for proving my point that general has 3 year olds like you and him still lurking.

    Last edited by ミHorizon彡; 05-10-2015 at 11:06 AM.

  17. #13
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You act like MPGH is your personal army here are a few steps you should take in order to undo your retarded actions

    Step 1 find a rope
    Step 2 proceed to hang yourself

    No-ones going to help you because you're fucking autistic enough to get scammed so easily
    Last edited by KillTheNoise; 05-10-2015 at 11:09 AM.

  18. #14
    ミHorizon彡's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,226
    Reputation
    405
    Thanks
    528
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


    Do you mean he used your PayPal?
    Do you mean you bought something and never received anything?
    Please elaborate.
    He meant as in he bought something off ebay with his moms credit card, and ignoring everything about buyer and seller protection (that ebay warrants the buyer and seller every time), and got a message from the seller (as buying off ebay sends as goods and services), that he should resend as friends and family, and he ACTUALLY SOMEHOW FELL FOR IT.

  19. #15
    Terror In Paradise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,259
    Reputation
    235
    Thanks
    548
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinvo View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me? this is the first time in forever this happen and I never fucking used ebay or paypal like this, I came here for help not some fucking new faggot from 2015 to trash talk, get the fuck out of here.
    Ayylmao better post about it in general
    Error 404 Signature Not Found

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTB] 8$ paypall for 40 lifes (0.2 each) RUSH pls
    By mitzyro in forum Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-12-2015, 12:56 PM
  2. Paypal help pls
    By ElGreco in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 04:00 PM
  3. Paypal up!
    By arunforce in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 09:47 PM
  4. Helbreath Inter Supports Paypal?
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 03:09 PM
  5. i need short icq number pls and hack to wr..
    By BoneXDBreaker in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2005, 06:08 PM