Thread: I'm in KGB

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58
  1. #16
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    i am absolutely positively laughing

  2. #17
    n1kko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net/DayZ
    Posts
    2,433
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    456
    My Mood
    Devilish
    oh shit, no she just didnt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, faggot.

    Banned for being a faggot.




  3. #18
    Fatality_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    518
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Lurking
    [img]https://giovanniworld.files.*********.com/2009/07/kgb1.jpg[/img]

  4. #19
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    647
    wat is kgb anyways

  5. #20
    n1kko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net/DayZ
    Posts
    2,433
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    456
    My Mood
    Devilish
    police force of mpgh if im not mistaken. right mindtek?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, faggot.

    Banned for being a faggot.




  6. #21
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    three six mafia yupp

  7. #22
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    647
    three six mafia is old but stil good

  8. #23
    n1kko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net/DayZ
    Posts
    2,433
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    456
    My Mood
    Devilish
    the band, oh, dam, i kinda feel stupid.
    EDIT: omg, gettin close to the ban
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, faggot.

    Banned for being a faggot.




  9. #24
    mexicano007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Photoshop CS3/MPGH[GFX]Section!
    Posts
    1,236
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by MindTek View Post
    Pawned lol .
    +Latest



  10. #25
    n1kko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net/DayZ
    Posts
    2,433
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    456
    My Mood
    Devilish
    but no one in the pic is black. i dont really get it. =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, faggot.

    Banned for being a faggot.




  11. #26
    Jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    647
    i dont really get it neither

  12. #27
    n1kko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.net/DayZ
    Posts
    2,433
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    456
    My Mood
    Devilish
    garsh, i thought i was alone. omg, im almost there....
    1337 here i cum!!!!!
    tom, you say your in it, so where is your tag?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, faggot.

    Banned for being a faggot.




  13. #28
    Inna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,161
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    270
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydang09 View Post
    three six mafia is old but stil good

  14. #29
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by tom_alle View Post
    Juan let me in the KGB.I will protect MPGH A lot,be online.
    ahahhahahhahaha

  15. #30
    Lesbian Seagull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    214
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by MindTek View Post
    lol. idiot.
    QFT .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. i r kgb
    By GG2GG in forum General
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 06:08 PM
  2. Point and purpose of KGB
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 10:30 PM
  3. MPGH KGB
    By GG2GG in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 01:59 PM
  4. So I was thinking about opening up KGB
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 09:51 AM
  5. Iverson! KGB
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 09:07 PM

Tags for this Thread