Thread: mpgh hacks

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    **Seals**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,181
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Breezy

    mpgh hacks

    It's a hacking forum and there is an official developers group but no vip hacks ? There also used to be vip members now I cant find any of them. Question is easy @arunforce explain ur shit

  2. #2
    Smart Ass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pharaoh's land
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    41
    Game developers made hacking into their games more difficult to hackers.

  3. #3
    **Seals**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,181
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Smart Ass View Post
    Game developers made hacking into their games more difficult to hackers.
    Yes but ain't MPGH the biggest hacking website on the face of Earth ?

  4. #4
    Smart Ass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pharaoh's land
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post


    Yes but ain't MPGH the biggest hacking website on the face of Earth ?
    As it seems to be yea.
    If you are so pissed off because there is no VIP hacks why don't you make one?

  5. #5
    **Seals**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,181
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Smart Ass View Post


    As it seems to be yea.
    If you are so pissed off because there is no VIP hacks why don't you make one?
    Yea I guess you are missing out the point, I just wanted to know if MPGH still releases VIP hacks. I'm not a hacker so I do not really care, have been here for 5 years and I know my shit around anyways nice come back. +1

  6. #6
    Dave's Mexican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    1,214
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post


    Yea I guess you are missing out the point, I just wanted to know if MPGH still releases VIP hacks. I'm not a hacker so I do not really care, have been here for 5 years and I know my shit around anyways nice come back. +1
    no we dont





    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311
    Shuttup mexican
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce
    stupid mexican
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~
    Shut up stupid mexican.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotized
    Why aren't you cutting my lawn?
    Quote Originally Posted by _Tavi
    Mexican
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~
    Get back to cutting my damn grass retard.


  7. #7
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,707
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,674
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Not worth the trouble mostly. Easier to keep MPGH deattached.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


Similar Threads

  1. MPGH Hacking Video Contest Submissions
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 09:37 AM
  2. MPGH Hacking Video Contest
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 10:20 AM
  3. MPGH Hack fest contest
    By llvengancell in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 09:31 AM
  4. [Beta Preview] Offical MPGH Hack Browser
    By EndRiT in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 01:18 PM
  5. MPGH Hacks?
    By tony94 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 10:23 PM