Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,714
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,678
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post


    IMO what matters most is how determined someone is. Nothing is really impossible if we put our mind to it. Hard work always pays off.
    You can be as hard working as you want, but if you can't write proper / good / efficient code, no one is going to ever hire you. Like they say: hard work trumps talent when talent doesn't work hard.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  2. #17
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,942
    Reputation
    3173
    Thanks
    7,790
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'm willing to aim on Java mainly, and maybe get more advanced in C# and hopefully next year I should start with C++.

    I do not have an active Skype -- Always confirm via PM on MPGH when contacting me.
     



    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016


  3. #18
    richassjew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Learning a programming language isn't learning how to program.

    Programming is about logic, construction, and direction. You have to learn how to take an event and break it down into variables, objects, methods, etc. It doesn't matter what language you learn, 1+1 is still 2, left is still left, etc. Take an event for example, go to the store and buy eggs. Break it down. You can't just say drive to the store. You have to watch for traffic, stop signs, etc. What if they don't have eggs in stock? etc. You NEED to understand this before you even get into learning a language. You can make a person study Russian language for 5 years but that does him no good when he will never go to Russia or any Russian speaking area. You can make a person learn Java or C++, but that does him no good when he can't even understand the logic behind a set of instructions.

    Each language has their own syntax and development kits, but the are all fundamentally the same logically. Asking which one is better is like asking what type a vehicle should I get. Some people may need a truck, some may need a mini van, etc. It's such a broad question/statement and only retards would ask or say such a thing.

    I worked for a tech company and each week we had a worksheet given to us, similar to the go buy eggs scenario, and we had to break it down into instructions. If it wasn't correct, we were fired. It's not about knowing a programming language, it's about knowing how to actually write a set of instructions that creates a product. Knowing 4 languages doesn't mean you're better than a person who knows 1, or hurr I know C++ you know VB noob. What matters is the ability to create logical blueprints that execute without error. In programming, there are no assumptions. You can't just say ok it's 6PM. You have to define that it's 6PM. You can't leave any stone unturned so to speak. That's what makes a good programmer, not what language they can program in.

  4. #19
    **Seals**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,181
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by richassjew View Post
    Learning a programming language isn't learning how to program.

    Programming is about logic, construction, and direction. You have to learn how to take an event and break it down into variables, objects, methods, etc. It doesn't matter what language you learn, 1+1 is still 2, left is still left, etc. Take an event for example, go to the store and buy eggs. Break it down. You can't just say drive to the store. You have to watch for traffic, stop signs, etc. What if they don't have eggs in stock? etc. You NEED to understand this before you even get into learning a language. You can make a person study Russian language for 5 years but that does him no good when he will never go to Russia or any Russian speaking area. You can make a person learn Java or C++, but that does him no good when he can't even understand the logic behind a set of instructions.

    Each language has their own syntax and development kits, but the are all fundamentally the same logically. Asking which one is better is like asking what type a vehicle should I get. Some people may need a truck, some may need a mini van, etc. It's such a broad question/statement and only retards would ask or say such a thing.

    I worked for a tech company and each week we had a worksheet given to us, similar to the go buy eggs scenario, and we had to break it down into instructions. If it wasn't correct, we were fired. It's not about knowing a programming language, it's about knowing how to actually write a set of instructions that creates a product. Knowing 4 languages doesn't mean you're better than a person who knows 1, or hurr I know C++ you know VB noob. What matters is the ability to create logical blueprints that execute without error. In programming, there are no assumptions. You can't just say ok it's 6PM. You have to define that it's 6PM. You can't leave any stone unturned so to speak. That's what makes a good programmer, not what language they can program in.
    Yet again, if you use more than 1 language where's the problem asking which one you prefer most ? Also the more you know the better it is some companies ask for a specific kind of developer, I've seen companies asking for java developers, php developers, etc.. so sometimes it kind of matters what you know or you are willing to learn. Also not every language has the same efficency and some of them are aimed to a specific area, ie some of them are actually better than others when confronted with data analysis, etc...


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    You can be as hard working as you want, but if you can't write proper / good / efficient code, no one is going to ever hire you. Like they say: hard work trumps talent when talent doesn't work hard.
    Yes but experience is the key to success. You will never write proper code unless you are willing to learn and be open minded. I've read and seen lots of articles about coding and watched loots of documentaries and other materials about it, in each of them it was specified that everybody can learn. Of course some are better than others and some are not but yeah... whatever..

  5. #20
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post
    I'm surprised nobody did mention JavaScript or Ruby. Oh another thing that would be fun to play around with IMO would be an old language like BASIC or Pascal.
    i did js is life
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  6. #21

  7. #22
    richassjew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Fuck Cloudfare. Typed like 5 paragraphs.

  8. #23
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by richassjew View Post
    Fuck Cloudfare. Typed like 5 paragraphs.
    get fucked jewboy
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  9. #24
    richassjew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post


    get fucked jewboy
    I'll fuck your peehole with a barbwire poolboy

  10. #25

  11. #26
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by richassjew View Post
    I'll fuck your peehole with a barbwire poolboy
    ill circumcise you, again.
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  12. #27
    richassjew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post

    ill circumcise you, again.

    I'll cum in your face while you do so.

  13. #28
    TiNN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I'm working on my Python skills as well as C++

  14. #29
    **Seals**'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,181
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    196
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by richassjew View Post
    I'll cum in your face while you do so.
    Very on topic yes.

    EDIT: Please cum on my face too.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to **Seals** For This Useful Post:

    Dave's Mexican (05-25-2015)

  16. #30
    richassjew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    136
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post


    Very on topic yes.

    EDIT: Please cum on my face too.

    On topic, I'll wrap my Python around your neck and Java your Groovy booty like a Ruby on Rails

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What programming language should I learn for...
    By Ravin' Rabbid in forum Coders Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-22-2014, 05:18 AM
  2. Good Programming Language For Game Hacks
    By UltimateHack in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 02:53 PM
  3. [Question]Programming Language For A.I
    By A.I in forum Coders Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 11:12 AM
  4. [POLL] what programming language should I learn 1st?
    By aswhooper in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 12:05 AM
  5. Learn C Programming Language (E-book/PDF)
    By blueduece2 in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 10:49 AM