Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Ryuesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    7,343
    Reputation
    413
    Thanks
    2,394
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    The fact of Charlie Charlie


    i just want to explain somethings

    The trick here lies in the purely physical things, Number one the gravity!
    Number two and the most important point is the position of the two pensThe status of the pen above the other Pen and in opposite direction
    it's impossible to be static
    it must move in any direction
    Because of the extreme gravity that affect on the pen confluence point

    This is from my point of view
    and i'm sure 100%
    that i'm right





    Contributor Since 24-11-2011 ~ 26-12-2011
    VM / PM




  2. #2
    Ygritte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WildLands
    Posts
    2,572
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    1,473
    My Mood
    Twisted
    it was stupid to begin with

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ygritte For This Useful Post:

    Cursed (05-28-2015)

  4. #3
    Ryuesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    7,343
    Reputation
    413
    Thanks
    2,394
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica De Gouw View Post
    it was stupid to begin with
    why ? what's wrong





    Contributor Since 24-11-2011 ~ 26-12-2011
    VM / PM




  5. #4
    Derpik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your worst nightmares.
    Posts
    2,122
    Reputation
    355
    Thanks
    489
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The 'game' is stupid.
     

    Image by thesirexploit. Be sure to check him out.

    Feel free to donate to me.

  6. #5
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,698
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Newtons 2nd law says you're wrong.

    Real reason: vibration.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    Cursed (05-28-2015),Hunter (05-29-2015),Smart Ass (05-27-2015)

  8. #6
    Ryuesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    7,343
    Reputation
    413
    Thanks
    2,394
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by derpik View Post
    The 'game' is stupid.
    as you said !
    it's fake





    Contributor Since 24-11-2011 ~ 26-12-2011
    VM / PM




  9. #7
    Ygritte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WildLands
    Posts
    2,572
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    1,473
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutie View Post

    why ? what's wrong
    it's apparently based of a Mexican Demon named Charlie

    Which Mexican's name is Charlie? If it was maybe Burritos or something it would make more sense

  10. #8
    Ryuesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    7,343
    Reputation
    413
    Thanks
    2,394
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Newtons 2nd law says you're wrong.

    Real reason: vibration.
    you are right too
    what i want to say , that it's a physical trick no more





    Contributor Since 24-11-2011 ~ 26-12-2011
    VM / PM




  11. #9
    Megenhos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica De Gouw View Post


    it's apparently based of a Mexican Demon named Charlie

    Which Mexican's name is Charlie? If it was maybe Burritos or something it would make more sense
    Carlos, Carlos..
    "The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it.”
    “You have no family now, no friends, no future. Your losses are far greater than ours.”

  12. #10
    Smart Ass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pharaoh's land
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Newtons 2nd law says you're wrong.

    Real reason: vibration.
    This is actually right.
    When you put the pen like this any tiny vibration (your voice,moves) will actually move the pen, also air is a reason.

  13. #11
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    There's no fucking "Charlie". But - attempting to contact the dead isn't a smart thing to do, you're inviting demons to a part in your life. This is just as bad as the Ouija board. Don't really give a shit who believes me and who doesn't, but there's more to life then you know it, and playing stupid games like that might just cost you yours.

  14. #12
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,446
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,708
    My Mood
    Angelic
    What I don't get is why people put a "no" option in it.


    Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.


    My MPGH History

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

  15. #13
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,937
    Reputation
    3156
    Thanks
    7,783
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
    What I don't get is why people put a "no" option in it.
    Watch this and you'll know.
    https:/tu.be/qZ5VjL9c8z0?t=54s

    I do not have an active Skype -- Always confirm via PM on MPGH when contacting me.
     



    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016


  16. #14
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    28,446
    Reputation
    4062
    Thanks
    5,708
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post


    Watch this and you'll know.
    https:/tu.be/qZ5VjL9c8z0?t=54s
    Ahh, if it were to ask if Charlie was there, that would be pointless. The video you sent makes more sense. Thanks!


    Please be aware of imposters. I do not own a Skype account and I will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH.


    My MPGH History

    Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

Similar Threads

  1. [Source Code] D3D + D3D Hooking the fact is i need some HELP
    By DevilGhost in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 10:18 AM
  2. Whats more anyoning,choobs or the fact that they suck at posting hacks!
    By imyourkat12 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 09:46 AM
  3. FACE THE FACTS
    By Gourav2122 in forum Anime
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 06:31 PM
  4. the fact of ISLAM ...(5 mins to read )
    By gunddam in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 07:30 AM
  5. i love the fact my grandma has galcoma
    By Juan in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 01:37 PM