Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 84
  1. #1
    aofz0009's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Liar MPGH forum Admin ( not headAdmin)

    I known I was banned the truth is not necroing because my thread got a lot of notice if it is really necroing should be banned 2 days ago due to similar thread was posted two days ago but I have been banned a few hours ago not two days ago . and I saw MPGH rules not telling about necroing due to you can not even know who posted similar thread a month ago or maybe long time

    This Thread really was a mistake due to someone finally got reason to banned me due to I was posted similar thread called who is the most famous guy

    on MPGH forum I really didn't know it had similar thread one month ago the truth on MPGH forum is if your thread got a lot of notice someone will

    report you and you will be banned no one really care about you are right or not because you have been banned

    Arunforce was totally lair he is afraid I am telled everyone the truth so he upload a random guy I didn't know who is tell everyone I was bump old thread truth is he is afraid I am telled everyone the truth so closed my thread everyone will trusted him due to he is Admin from MPGH forum without admin permission he is nothing.
    reason is aofz0008 was banned by arunforce.
    Reason given: dumb ass necroing cs
    Date the ban will be lifted: 06-12-2015, ~12:00 PM

    banned detail which can be see here h t t p : / / w w w .m p g h . net /f or u m/ s h o w t h r e a d .p h p ? t = 968780 edit :Arunforce was afraid I will tell everyone the truth so he keep tried to closed/deleted my thread banned me for not exist reason
    Last edited by aofz0009; 05-30-2015 at 10:28 AM.

  2. #2
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,873
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,716
    My Mood
    Devilish
    again wat????????





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  3. #3
    aofz0009's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Reason given: dumb ass necroing cs not bump old threads that explained I am not bump old threads

  4. #4

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vine For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Royce (05-30-2015)

  6. #5
    aofz0009's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    and I saw MPGH rules not telling about necroing due to you can not even know who posted similar thread a month ago or maybe long time

    - - - Updated - - -

    Forum Rules

    - No advertising or quoting an advertisement. (Permanent Ban)
    - No direct/indirect advertising or quoting of rule breaking content. (Permanent Ban)
    - No outside links or links to downloads/attachments, use the upload system instead. (Permanent Ban)
    - No spamming or emote spam outside of the spam section. (1 Day Ban)
    - No trolling outside of general sections. (2 Day Ban)
    - No scamming of any kind. (Permanent Ban)
    - No accessing other MPGH members accounts or computers without permission. (Permanent Ban)
    - No disrespecting staff. (5 Day Ban)
    - No disrespecting MPGH. (Permanent Ban)
    - No creating threads in the wrong section. (1 Day Ban)
    - No flaming members outside of the flaming section. (2 Day Ban)
    - No bumping dead threads for no important reason. (3 Day Ban)
    - No misusing/soliciting forum rewards, including on yourself. (However putting along the lines of "Rep/Thank me if I helped you" is acceptable) (3 Day Ban)
    - No "asking"/begging for something outside of it's respective section. (2 Day Ban)
    - No nazi or racist comments. (5 Day Ban)
    - No bypassing the MPGH word filter. (2 Week Ban)
    - No requesting close/ban/delete/approve/move. No requesting period. (Infraction)
    - No posting of keyloggers, viruses or phishers.
    - No posting of botnet, phishing or viral, server hacking material.
    - No impersonating MPGH staff. (Permanent Ban)
    - No selling/buying/trading MPGH accounts. (Permanent Ban)
    - No requesting to join a user group. (7 Day Ban)
    - No changing a staff member's quote in a post. (3 Day Ban)
    - No posting of warez (copy written material) or material infringe on copyrights. (Permanent Ban)
    - No ban evasion on an alternate account for serious bans. (Permanent Ban)
    - No inappropriate images (Keep it 13+). (Permanent Ban)
    - No directly posting pirated/infringing material. (7 Day Ban)
    - No replying to threads with images (without any on-topic text) unless it is in an image thread in general. (Infraction)
    - No posting of personal information. (Permanent Ban)
    - No recruiting. (Permanent Ban)
    - No selling of hacks, menus, scripts, loaders or any other cheating/hacking related material (includes free offer with purchase). (Permanent Ban)
    - No distribution of cheating/hacking material besides in thread as an approved attachment. No distributing via pm, messenger service (via MPGH). (Permanent Ban)
    - No registered user participation on MPGH while being staff member of another game hacking forum. (This rule is enforced at a GMod or higher discretion level to protect MPGH members from hidden motives) (Permanent Ban)

  7. #6
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,622
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    This thread is pathetic. @arunforce once banned me for 1 whole week for the following reason: stop annoying me you fking dumbass cs or something like that and I didn't complain it because I knew I had pestered him a lot. If your point was to get your ass unbanned and to get arun demoted then I'm afraid you have failed big time. This is what will most likely happen: you'll get your ban extended, even if not for lying, it'll be for spamming and then if you keep doing threads like this one you may get cs or permanently banned.
    Last edited by Hunter; 05-30-2015 at 06:33 AM.

  8. #7
    aofz0009's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    h t t p : / / w w w . m p g h . n e t / f or u m / r u l e s . p h p Official MPGH ruleset, supersedes all and any rules set in each individual forum. Last Updated: March 17th, 2015.

  9. #8
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,654
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    permanently banned.
    hehe (;


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by aofz0009 View Post
    and I saw MPGH rules not telling about necroing due to you can not even know who posted similar thread a month ago or maybe long time

    - - - Updated - - -

    Forum Rules
    - No bumping dead threads for no important reason. (3 Day Ban)
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Necroing
    Action to dig up a dead thread in a forum.

    Were you bumping old threads?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blake For This Useful Post:

    Hunter (05-30-2015)

  11. #9
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,622
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by aofz0009 View Post
    h t t p : / / w w w . m p g h . n e t / f or u m / r u l e s . p h p Official MPGH ruleset, supersedes all and any rules set in each individual forum. Last Updated: March 17th, 2015.
    Don't you see you're making a fool of yourself? Just stop spamming already, you won't get anything else other than a ban.
    Last edited by Hunter; 05-30-2015 at 07:53 AM.

  12. #10
    aofz0009's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I said again I didn't spam any threads and bump any threads Arunforce uploaded a picture who is random guy name f84032411 said I was bumped old thread and closed that thread on staff disputes

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post


    Don't you see you're making a fool of yourself? Just stop spamming already, you won't get anything else other then a ban.
    you are not even read my post so what is this reason meaning Reason given: dumb ass necroing cs
    Last edited by aofz0009; 05-30-2015 at 06:41 AM.

  13. #11
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,654
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by aofz0009 View Post
    I said again I didn't spam any threads and bump any threads Arunforce uploaded a picture who is random guy name f84032411 said I was bumped old thread and closed that thread on staff disputes

    - - - Updated - - -



    you are not even read my post
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=968780
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=968857

    2 disputes and the reason was because you bumped a thread that was 4 years old... the one made back in 2011???

    Seriously, you broke a MPGH rule. You bumped a thread in the General section for no reason. If you really want to argue with@arunforce, might I suggest you to talk with @Organized Chaosas he has been punished for this same thing as well
    Now will you please stop with the bullshit?
    @Dave84311 @arunforce @Hero @Flengo

    Also
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=968850&p=10557470&viewfull=1#post 10557470

    Damn you're pretty fuckin' ignant.
    Last edited by Blake; 05-30-2015 at 06:44 AM.

  14. #12
    aofz0009's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post



    Now will you please stop with the bullshit?
    @Dave84311 @arunforce @Hero @Flengo
    that guy said I was dumped a thread that was 4 years old... the one made back in 2011??? is not truth I didn't bump any thread can't you read? stop made fool of this thread didn't you read my thread and posts what is your problem? also this didn't proof anything just a unknown guy who was banned because bump old thread
    Last edited by aofz0009; 05-30-2015 at 06:47 AM.

  15. #13
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depths Of My Mind.
    Posts
    17,622
    Reputation
    3771
    Thanks
    6,113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by aofz0009 View Post
    I said again I didn't spam any threads and bump any threads Arunforce uploaded a picture who is random guy name f84032411 said I was bumped old thread and closed that thread on staff disputes

    - - - Updated - - -



    you are not even read my post
    I have read your post and it makes 0 sense. Also, do you think spamming this thread with MPGH rules which were set BY the administrators themselves, including arun, will get you anything? This thread is pointless and you know that, you're just trying to irracionally get arun to be punished for something that was your fault. Like I said, you won't get anything else other than a ban if you keep spamming. If you want to solve things then do it civically and racionally, not like a brainless guy that thinks spamming and acting like a fool will get him anything.
    Last edited by Hunter; 05-30-2015 at 07:55 AM.

  16. #14
    Blake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aruncuno#1Fakeassnigga
    Posts
    7,654
    Reputation
    1428
    Thanks
    1,734
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by aofz0009 View Post
    that guy said I was dumped a thread that was 4 years old... the one made back in 2011??? is not truth I didn't bump any thread can't you read? stop made fool of this thread

    "Fuck off, you lying sack of shit. You think you're cute just because you do it on an alt and don't think you'll get caught?"

    You bumped an old thread on your alt account. The same IP that bumped the old thread matches yours. What don't you understand about that? Why are you being so fucking stupid? "
    stop made fool of this thread".


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post


    I have read your post and it makes 0 sense. Also, do you think spamming this thread with MPGH rules which were set BY the administrators themselves, including arun, will get you anything? This thread is pointless and you know that, you're just trying to irracionally get arun to be punished for something that was your fault. Like I said, you won't get anything else other then a ban if you keep spamming. If you want to solve things then do it civically and racionally, not like a brainless guy that thinks spamming and acting like a fool will get him anything.
    Lets stop replying to this retard. He's really really stupid. Nothing is getting through. He doesn't understand English at all.

  17. #15
    aofz0009's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


    h t t p : / / i . i m g u r . c o m/ s l Y R s R U . p n g
    "Fuck off, you lying sack of shit. You think you're cute just because you do it on an alt and don't think you'll get caught?"

    You bumped an old thread on your alt account. The same IP that bumped the old thread matches yours. What don't you understand about that? Why are you being so fucking stupid? "
    stop made fool of this thread".


    - - - Updated - - -


    Lets stop replying to this retard. He's really really stupid. Nothing is getting through. He doesn't understand English at all.
    stop personal attack also you are not staffs

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Is spaming in Mpgh OK or not OK??
    By Kev in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 06:10 PM
  2. Is spaming in Mpgh OK or not OK??
    By Kev in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 01:02 PM
  3. MPGH CA HACK NOT BYPASS?
    By ChewMyDew in forum Anti-Cheat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 05:59 PM
  4. MPGH Hack, No not a question
    By dr1nkm1lk in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 07:49 PM
  5. [MPGH] Forum Signiture Generator // In the making...
    By apitite.for.distruction in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-19-2006, 03:02 PM