Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Depp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I actually don't know
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    254

    Anyone good at Text Manipulation?

    OK so here is the problem.

    I have 1 combo list.
    I checked the emails on Amazon Email Checker.
    I now have an email list, and a combo list.

    I want to remove all the combos that are not in the email list.

    How the fudgecakes can I do this?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Kierze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    161
    i kinda don't understand what you mean
    inspect element maybe xDDD idk

  3. #3
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i can do this with AHK.

    from what i understood:


    file with many combo1:combo2

    you have many combo1's

    you want a file with all the combo1:combo2 which you have the combo1 from?


    - - - Updated - - -

    edit

    get AHK (ahkscript)
    Code:
    #NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
    ; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
    SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
    SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
    #SingleInstance force
    
    FileSelectFile,file1,,,all combos,*.txt
    FileSelectFile,file2,,,good combos,*.txt
    fileread,file1,%file1%
    
    FileRead,file2,%file2%
    
    Loop, parse, file1, `n, `r
    {
    	StringSplit, fieldarray, A_loopfield,:
    	
    
    	Loop, parse, file2, `n, `r
    	{
    
    		if (A_loopfield == fieldarray1)
    			newfile = %newfile%`n%fieldarray1%:%fieldarray2%
    	
    
    	}
    
    	
    }
    
    
    fileappend,%newfile%,newfile.txt
    run,newfile.txt
    exitapp
    
    
    return
    
    f11::exitapp


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by darkplay6xx View Post
    OK so here is the problem.

    I have 1 combo list.
    I checked the emails on Amazon Email Checker.
    I now have an email list, and a combo list.

    I want to remove all the combos that are not in the email list.

    How the fudgecakes can I do this?

    Thanks in advance.
    helped you cmon!
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

  4. #4
    Depp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I actually don't know
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    254
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    i can do this with AHK.

    from what i understood:


    file with many combo1:combo2

    you have many combo1's

    you want a file with all the combo1:combo2 which you have the combo1 from?
    First List: I have 1 combo list which contains all the combos. (emailassword)
    Second List: I have another list with only certain emails.

    I want to select the combos in the first list that contain the emails in the second list.

    How can I do this?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    i can do this with AHK.

    from what i understood:


    file with many combo1:combo2

    you have many combo1's

    you want a file with all the combo1:combo2 which you have the combo1 from?


    - - - Updated - - -

    edit

    get AHK (ahkscript)
    Code:
    #NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
    ; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
    SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
    SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
    #SingleInstance force
    
    FileSelectFile,file1,,,all combos,*.txt
    FileSelectFile,file2,,,good combos,*.txt
    fileread,file1,%file1%
    
    FileRead,file2,%file2%
    
    Loop, parse, file1, `n, `r
    {
    	StringSplit, fieldarray, A_loopfield,:
    	
    
    	Loop, parse, file2, `n, `r
    	{
    
    		if (A_loopfield == fieldarray1)
    			newfile = %newfile%`n%fieldarray1%:%fieldarray2%
    	
    
    	}
    
    	
    }
    
    
    fileappend,%newfile%,newfile.txt
    run,newfile.txt
    exitapp
    
    
    return
    
    f11::exitapp


    - - - Updated - - -



    helped you cmon!
    Alright thanks, but how do I use AHK? Where do I put the combos? where do I put the script/code?

  5. #5
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,864
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,162
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by darkplay6xx View Post
    First List: I have 1 combo list which contains all the combos. (emailassword)
    Second List: I have another list with only certain emails.

    I want to select the combos in the first list that contain the emails in the second list.

    How can I do this?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Alright thanks, but how do I use AHK? Where do I put the combos? where do I put the script/code?
    code is a .ahk file

    after installing AHK you right click anywhere and create an ahk file. also you select the files once you run the thing

    or just add me on skype ill send you it

    timothemaster1999
    Vouch thread





     

    Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

    A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

    Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

    I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone ( GOOD ) Up for 4 Man CF?
    By Donnuh in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 11:07 AM
  2. [Discussion] anyone good with Hex editing?
    By Evan in forum XBOX General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 08:42 AM
  3. Anyone good at ..............
    By L3G3ND_KILL3R in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 10:42 AM
  4. Anyone good at redstone wiring? Cause i need some help.
    By ~Just IN~ in forum Minecraft Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 10:33 PM
  5. Anyone Good With W.P.E?
    By SweatFear in forum Piercing Blow Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 09:10 AM