Thread: ARK EVOLVED

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    bibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    896
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Cool

    ARK EVOLVED

    MSI 970 OC OVERCLOCKED

    23FPS
    GG WP

  2. #2
    Khyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,307
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    1,493
    My Mood
    Doh
    I thought my buddy was just talking out of his non-tech ass when he said that it had optimization problems.. but jesus. Even people with Titans are getting low FPS.

  3. #3
    `Rejected's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Basement :D
    Posts
    3,828
    Reputation
    616
    Thanks
    5,828
    Fucking scrub haha get another one.
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

    THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise


     
    Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to `Rejected For This Useful Post:

    elysiumpiers (06-03-2015)

  5. #4
    elysiumpiers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    570
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Welp, steam's got that new refund thing.

  6. #5
    Khyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,307
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    1,493
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by elysiumpiers View Post
    Welp, steam's got that new refund thing.
    Does that work if the title you purchased is an early access game? "Hey Steam, I'd like to be refunded. The unfinished product I knowingly purchased isn't working as a finished product".

  7. #6
    elysiumpiers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    570
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Khyy View Post


    Does that work if the title you purchased is an early access game? "Hey Steam, I'd like to be refunded. The unfinished product I knowingly purchased isn't working as a finished product".
    From what I've read, there are no limitations. It should be clear to get a refund for any early access game considering it would become a try-out to decide whether you don't like the game and don't plan on purchasing it again or go ahead and stick with it until it's gone gold.

  8. #7
    Khyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,307
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    1,493
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by elysiumpiers View Post
    From what I've read, there are no limitations. It should be clear to get a refund for any early access game considering it would become a try-out to decide whether you don't like the game and don't plan on purchasing it again or go ahead and stick with it until it's gone gold.
    Yeah you're right. I just read that. Very bold by Steam. They even openly said if you don't enjoy a game you can request a refund. I want a god damn refund on that shitty COD/9000 survivors game I've bought in hopes one will be decent.

  9. #8
    orlyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,147
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi View Post
    MSI 970 OC OVERCLOCKED

    23FPS
    GG WP
    Mmmm..... I wonder if this new 980 will have a shit load of trouble. Will report back once I buy
    Computer Specifications:
    Case: NZXT H440
    PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W
    Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth Z87
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K
    CPU Cooling: Corsair H-100i
    RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB(8x2)1866Mhz
    GFX: MSI 1070 GamingX

  10. #9
    Derpik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your worst nightmares.
    Posts
    2,123
    Reputation
    355
    Thanks
    490
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Is it worth a try?
     

    Image by thesirexploit. Be sure to check him out.

    Feel free to donate to me.

  11. #10
    bibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    896
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by orlyy View Post
    Mmmm..... I wonder if this new 980 will have a shit load of trouble. Will report back once I buy
    Friend with titan x not getting 60fps "EPIC"

  12. #11
    elysiumpiers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    570
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by bibi View Post


    Friend with titan x not getting 60fps "EPIC"
    So you and your mate purchase an early access game and expect it to run decently. Nice.

    Also going to assume you don't read reviews either.

  13. #12
    bibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    896
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by elysiumpiers View Post
    So you and your mate purchase an early access game and expect it to run decently. Nice.

    Also going to assume you don't read reviews either.
    not sure if troll

Similar Threads

  1. ARK: Survival Evolved
    By LordKevo in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-06-2015, 01:23 PM
  2. ARK: Survival Evolved
    By Yung Lean 2001 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-01-2015, 12:53 AM
  3. [WTS] Ark Survival Evolved alpha cd-key
    By Bio Hazzard in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-22-2015, 05:01 PM
  4. Halo Combat Evolved 1.07 Multiplayer Hacks
    By Aetom in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 01:26 PM
  5. Free Halo Combat Evolved CD-Key
    By iHack in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 12:00 AM