Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    bibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    896
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Cool

    Father and Son arrested and sentenced for raping 12yo girl together

    https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2245143


    A Michigan father and son were sentenced to prison an hour apart for having criminal sexual relations with the same juvenile.

    Marc A. Rowe, Jr., 19, will serve three to 15 years for having sex with the victim, who is now 14. Marc A. Rowe Sr., 45, will spend from 22 to 35 years behind bars for his sexual relations with the girl, who knew the Rowes, prosecutors said.

    Midland County Circuit Judge Michael Beale denied the younger Rowe's request to have his record sealed, saying the defendant was "casual" about his abuse of the victim.

    "It is punishment that is being exacted here," Beale said, MLive.com reported Tuesday.

    The father had sex with the girl for several months, beginning when she was 12. His son followed in May 2014, at the age of 18. The victim was then 13 and in the eighth grade.

    :V

    Shit raises more questions than it answers

    Hunter and his dad both crazy

  2. #2
    Farting Scum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    644
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    83
    This is normal know days, no need to show us. I think I seen about 10+ underage rape in the past month!

  3. #3
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,792
    Reputation
    961
    Thanks
    1,104
    How do you come across this shit fam

    SOUNDCLOUD



  4. #4
    | ∞ |'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a white van.
    Posts
    3,320
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    301
    That's some quality father and son time they had there.

  5. #5
    Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Posts
    2,381
    Reputation
    553
    Thanks
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by | ∞ | View Post
    That's some quality father and son time they had there.
    thats just fucked up.
    Schuba is my main nigga.

  6. #6
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,836
    Reputation
    3038
    Thanks
    5,940
    MAN THAT'S SOME INTENSE SHIT #GOALS

    Contact me via
    | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc


    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  7. #7
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,407
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,370
    So basically this girl was not kidnapped or held against her will, she willingly came and fucked these two guys. That's what I'm getting from this.

    25-35 years no parole and have to wear an ankle bracelet for this, and some murders get out after a few years with minimum after effects.

    murder < consensual underage sex

    its a hard life.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  8. #8
    Fidel Alejandro Castro Ru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    So basically this girl was not kidnapped or held against her will, she willingly came and fucked these two guys. That's what I'm getting from this.

    25-35 years no parole and have to wear an ankle bracelet for this, and some murders get out after a few years with minimum after effects.

    murder < consensual underage sex

    its a hard life.
    I don't think the article ever stated it was consensual though, she could have been blackmailed into it. Comparing it to other crimes is pointless. He fucked a kid that wasn't even a teenager, and then his son fucked the kid. You're gonna go to jail for a loooong time if you fuck little kids, that's just how the law works m8. It doesn't matter if she was recorded on tape saying "Ooooh fuck me big daddy!" the second he actually does fuck her he's dun fucked up.

  9. #9
    Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wherever the road wishes to take me.
    Posts
    3,811
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    582
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    MAN THAT'S SOME INTENSE SHIT #GOALS
    u gon' get rekt u pedo
    I'm not Ben Affleck.

  10. #10
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post
    How do you come across this shit fam
    google ; news.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  11. #11
    Farting Scum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    644
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by MNSubaru View Post


    google ; news.
    Reddit is better from my experience.

  12. #12
    Minnesota Dabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,243
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    1,074
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Farting Scotia View Post
    Reddit is better from my experience.
    Except that's exactly where reddit gets their news from.
    Successful Trades: 52

    Scammed Trades: 6

    Vouch Profile!



    Consider donating to my PayPal!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

    KillTheNoise (06-04-2015)

  14. #13
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    245
    My Mood
    Crappy
    I would do this with my Dad, if I had one...
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  15. #14
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,407
    Reputation
    3093
    Thanks
    8,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidel Alejandro Castro Ru View Post
    He fucked a kid that wasn't even a teenager
    Even though a massive majority of female children begin puberty at an age of or less than 10.

    Just saying there are crimes that are way worse in which we do nothing or very little about.


     
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I NEED TO HELP PEOPLE IN HOUSTON TX UNBAN ME I don't deserve to be banned ever! I am damn near A perfect users do I look like "Dildotheking" to you guys??? I can see him being banned this long but not me!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I am not very happy about this. Now I have to live with two infractions for the rest of my LIFE!! Over a little spamming. That's like me going to jail for 934563498 years for jaywalking. Now I have to hang and chat with the other low lives with infractions!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Hello, I would like to request Admin for A day. I have been in leader positions in certain things such as Roblox So I would hope you guys let me one day get od or Admin for A day
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Do not deal with this DEMON!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    THIS GUY IS THE DEVIL!!! TRIED TO SCAM ME!


    Global Moderator - October 2017
    Official News Team - June 2017
    Official Publicist - May 2017
    Moderator - May 2017
    Other MMORPGs Minion - May 2017
    Steam Minion - May 2017
    Minecraft Minion - May 2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - May 2017




     



    The journey is over, I am finally GM. Thank you if you supported me.

  16. #15
    Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Arian
    Posts
    4,340
    Reputation
    503
    Thanks
    653
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    like father like son? .__.
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-23-2015, 02:55 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-02-2014, 10:22 PM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-04-2014, 02:14 PM
  4. lvl 54 and 46 warrior and rouge for war rock acc lvl 20+
    By nubster100 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 11:34 AM
  5. Im new and i need hacking tips for mph pleaze
    By office hackin jesus in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 06:09 PM