Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    245
    My Mood
    Crappy

    Any advice on how to deal with a pissy?

    Hi,
    I'm junior high and this bitch in my class I can not stand. She is the most spoiled, aristocratic and bourgeois swine I have ever seen. She has iphones and a bunch of shit any kid would dream about and still has the gall to bitch about her parents and her life in general. Type of person who would be in jail if I was president.
    Oh and, "slut" wasn't just an insult. She was caught at a A SCHOOL PARTY blowing a fucking senior in a stairwell. She also gets fucking hammered at every non-school party, which I goto because of my friends and talks so much shit I swear I lost at least 3 chromosomes listening to her.
    Now you might be wondering what this has to do with me, well, she is always talking to me. No joke. And she acts like she's 10, she fucking cried when I accused her of butchering a group essay that was 10% of our English grade.
    This might seem like I'm overreacting, but she makes me not want to go to any parties (not that I ever wanted to, I don't drink), and I avoid study clubs that I need because my Chinese grade is super fucking low and she's there all the time, complaining about people not taking her seriously after she pulled three F-worthy papers last week out of her ass and she send a /r/gonewild post of herself (which was banned) to every guy in the class.
    The sound of her voice makes me cringe.
    I just want her to shut the fuck up, any tips that aren't too illegal?
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  2. #2
    Farting Scum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    644
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    83
    Avoid her...

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Farting Scum For This Useful Post:

    cookie113 (06-04-2015)

  4. #3
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    245
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Farting Scotia View Post
    Avoid her...
    I CANT!!!
    HER PARENTS ARE SUPER RICH AND GIVE HELLA MONEY TO THE SCHOOL SHE'S "POPULAR" SHE'S EVERYWHERE! I SWEAR!
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



  5. #4
    Farting Scum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    644
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan0gen View Post

    I CANT!!!
    HER PARENTS ARE SUPER RICH AND GIVE HELLA MONEY TO THE SCHOOL SHE'S "POPULAR" SHE'S EVERYWHERE! I SWEAR!
    Well mate... sounds like you cannot deal with her since she has too much power.

    1.)Move schools
    2.)Report for harassment (Probably not good if she has a lot of influence)

    That's about all the advice you have with no jokes.

  6. #5
    elysiumpiers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    570
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan0gen View Post

    I CANT!!!
    HER PARENTS ARE SUPER RICH AND GIVE HELLA MONEY TO THE SCHOOL SHE'S "POPULAR" SHE'S EVERYWHERE! I SWEAR!
    hmm, reminds me of that game Life is Strange. Pretty sure you can change classes with ease if your point is valid but discrete.
    Last edited by elysiumpiers; 06-04-2015 at 01:58 AM.

  7. #6
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    10,064
    Reputation
    481
    Thanks
    689
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Get cloroform and put a towel soaking on it.
    Then put it on her mouth when no one is seeing. Let she sleep...


    Joke. I dont know how to deal with this.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  8. #7
    HeroicXPharaoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,457
    Reputation
    1530
    Thanks
    1,911
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan0gen View Post
    Hi,
    I'm junior high and this bitch in my class I can not stand. She is the most spoiled, aristocratic and bourgeois swine I have ever seen. She has iphones and a bunch of shit any kid would dream about and still has the gall to bitch about her parents and her life in general. Type of person who would be in jail if I was president.
    Oh and, "slut" wasn't just an insult. She was caught at a A SCHOOL PARTY blowing a fucking senior in a stairwell. She also gets fucking hammered at every non-school party, which I goto because of my friends and talks so much shit I swear I lost at least 3 chromosomes listening to her.
    Now you might be wondering what this has to do with me, well, she is always talking to me. No joke. And she acts like she's 10, she fucking cried when I accused her of butchering a group essay that was 10% of our English grade.
    This might seem like I'm overreacting, but she makes me not want to go to any parties (not that I ever wanted to, I don't drink), and I avoid study clubs that I need because my Chinese grade is super fucking low and she's there all the time, complaining about people not taking her seriously after she pulled three F-worthy papers last week out of her ass and she send a /r/gonewild post of herself (which was banned) to every guy in the class.
    The sound of her voice makes me cringe.
    I just want her to shut the fuck up, any tips that aren't too illegal?
    Easy, when she's drunk, ask her to blow you, then hide a cyanide pill somewhere down there, and noone will suspect anything.
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.


     
    If'd you like to donate to support me, shoot me a PM
     
     
    History
    Official Middleman January 15, 2015>May 20, 2015
    Marketplace Minion May 20, 2015>September 24, 2015
    Marketplace Moderator September 24, 2015>October 17, 2015
    Former Staff October 17, 2015>May 10, 2017
    Official Middleman May 10, 2017>November, 2017
    Resigned

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeroicXPharaoh For This Useful Post:

    Cursed (06-05-2015),Pepsi Cola (06-04-2015)

  10. #8
    FollowMyRooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    I say avoid her :')

  11. #9
    KillTheNoise's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Depression
    Posts
    4,845
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Fuck her what are you waiting for you have access to free pussy and your not taking it

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillTheNoise For This Useful Post:

    Cursed (06-05-2015),Dylan (06-04-2015)

  13. #10
    cookie113's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    474
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Just avoid her, its not your problem. Also if 1 person is making you not want to go to parties then you have a lot of growing up to do.

  14. #11
    Dave's Sheep #3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    249
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan0gen View Post
    Hi,
    I'm junior high and this bitch in my class I can not stand. She is the most spoiled, aristocratic and bourgeois swine I have ever seen. She has iphones and a bunch of shit any kid would dream about and still has the gall to bitch about her parents and her life in general. Type of person who would be in jail if I was president.
    Oh and, "slut" wasn't just an insult. She was caught at a A SCHOOL PARTY blowing a fucking senior in a stairwell. She also gets fucking hammered at every non-school party, which I goto because of my friends and talks so much shit I swear I lost at least 3 chromosomes listening to her.
    Now you might be wondering what this has to do with me, well, she is always talking to me. No joke. And she acts like she's 10, she fucking cried when I accused her of butchering a group essay that was 10% of our English grade.
    This might seem like I'm overreacting, but she makes me not want to go to any parties (not that I ever wanted to, I don't drink), and I avoid study clubs that I need because my Chinese grade is super fucking low and she's there all the time, complaining about people not taking her seriously after she pulled three F-worthy papers last week out of her ass and she send a /r/gonewild post of herself (which was banned) to every guy in the class.
    The sound of her voice makes me cringe.
    I just want her to shut the fuck up, any tips that aren't too illegal?
    Real talk don't avoid her, tell her that you really don't like her. Tell her she's obnoxious. Your in middle school, learn to use your voice to solve problems. If someone tries to tell you to do something stupid like fight her don't listen. It's not worth getting arrested for hitting some stupid slut. Good luck.
    Sheep Resume


    PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
    SHEEP HERDER, 11/2010 - PRESENT
    RESPONSIBILITIES

    Attend sheep flock grazing on range
    Herd sheep rounds up strays using trained dogs
    Beds down sheep near evening campsite
    Guard flock from predatory animals from eating poisonous plants
    May assist in lambing, docking, and shearing
    May feed sheep supplementary feed.

    SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
    Three years of working experience as Sheep Herder
    Use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
    Talk to others to convey information effectively

  15. #12
    Dave's Sheep #3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    249
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan0gen View Post
    Hi,
    I'm junior high and this bitch in my class I can not stand. She is the most spoiled, aristocratic and bourgeois swine I have ever seen. She has iphones and a bunch of shit any kid would dream about and still has the gall to bitch about her parents and her life in general. Type of person who would be in jail if I was president.
    Oh and, "slut" wasn't just an insult. She was caught at a A SCHOOL PARTY blowing a fucking senior in a stairwell. She also gets fucking hammered at every non-school party, which I goto because of my friends and talks so much shit I swear I lost at least 3 chromosomes listening to her.
    Now you might be wondering what this has to do with me, well, she is always talking to me. No joke. And she acts like she's 10, she fucking cried when I accused her of butchering a group essay that was 10% of our English grade.
    This might seem like I'm overreacting, but she makes me not want to go to any parties (not that I ever wanted to, I don't drink), and I avoid study clubs that I need because my Chinese grade is super fucking low and she's there all the time, complaining about people not taking her seriously after she pulled three F-worthy papers last week out of her ass and she send a /r/gonewild post of herself (which was banned) to every guy in the class.
    The sound of her voice makes me cringe.
    I just want her to shut the fuck up, any tips that aren't too illegal?
    Real talk don't avoid her, tell her that you really don't like her. Tell her she's obnoxious. Your in middle school, learn to use your voice to solve problems. If someone tries to tell you to do something stupid like fight her don't listen. It's not worth getting arrested for hitting some stupid slut. Good luck.
    Sheep Resume


    PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
    SHEEP HERDER, 11/2010 - PRESENT
    RESPONSIBILITIES

    Attend sheep flock grazing on range
    Herd sheep rounds up strays using trained dogs
    Beds down sheep near evening campsite
    Guard flock from predatory animals from eating poisonous plants
    May assist in lambing, docking, and shearing
    May feed sheep supplementary feed.

    SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
    Three years of working experience as Sheep Herder
    Use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
    Talk to others to convey information effectively

  16. #13
    Derpik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your worst nightmares.
    Posts
    2,122
    Reputation
    355
    Thanks
    489
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Fuck her, or tell her to go fuck herself.
     

    Image by thesirexploit. Be sure to check him out.

    Feel free to donate to me.

  17. #14
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    get her pregnant then leave the country forever a month before the due date that'll teach her

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  18. #15
    Predator's Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /r/socialism
    Posts
    1,291
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    245
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep #3 View Post
    Real talk don't avoid her, tell her that you really don't like her. Tell her she's obnoxious. Your in middle school, learn to use your voice to solve problems. If someone tries to tell you to do something stupid like fight her don't listen. It's not worth getting arrested for hitting some stupid slut. Good luck.
    Im not in middle school. She fucking cries and if I said anything remotley rejective to her I would probably get kicked from the school. I'm a wimp, I can pick a fight but that wouldn't be too good. I was thinking something to make her stfu, like a text spam.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by derpik View Post
    Fuck her, or tell her to go fuck herself.
    I have a gf, I don't want to give her HIV
    Remember to thanks/rep if I helped you
    WORLD'S MOST SOCIALIST PANDA



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 02:32 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 02:08 PM
  3. How to deal with new update.
    By grey489177 in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 11:20 AM
  4. How to deal with Merchanting Clans.
    By ben2134 in forum Runescape Tutorials
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 02:15 AM